Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Caught In The ACT! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The ACT! (2478 Views)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Les:
once a panty been worn, sweats and v.odour takes control, so it got to smell no matter how long or short it been worn!

This is wisdom. I will store it in my kidney.
Thank you very much.
if you were in that situation, what would you have done? as the lady discovering panty...
Thanks one again for sharing this useful info
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Les: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:

This is wisdom. I will store it in my kidney.
Thank you very much.
if you were in that situation, what would you have done? as the lady discovering panty...
Thanks one again for sharing this useful info
heaven has no fury than a woman scorned. don't bother knowing what i'm gon do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Loves Long Hair.. / Ladies Are There Any Certified Reasons Why U Decline Some Guys Hugs / Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.