Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) (982 Views)

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Instead of some youths to use their violence against NEPA and burn down all the NEPA cash offices, they are busy killing themselves over old criminal minded politicians, burning party secretariats and vandalising political party bill boards, as if all these foolishness will improve anything in Nigeria.

mehn, I think it's high time these NEPA people pay for their crimes..

In my opinion I propose we should match down in mass to any NEPA cash office around us and burn their generators and any other alternative source of power they use. by doing this, it will affect their business and probably alert the government to do the right thing.

In my area I've been mobilizing people.

1 Like

Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by smakati(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
emrain:
Instead of some youths to use their violence against NEPA and burn down all the NEPA cash offices, they are busy killing themselves over old criminal minded politicians, burning party secretariats and vandalising political party bill boards, as if all these foolishness will improve anything in Nigeria.

mehn, I think it's high time these NEPA people pay for their crimes..

In my opinion I propose we should match down in mass to any NEPA cash office around us and burn their generators and any other alternative source of power they use. by doing this, it will affect their business and probably alert the government to do the right thing.

In my area I've been mobilizing people.

Obviously you have never been to kirikiri before. Do you even know inciting people to commit violence is a crime. Go and look for something reasonable to do. An enlightened mind would think about a solution to the problem on ground, not add to it. Have you voted before. Why not vote this time around and vote out the people responsible for it. Also think about getting involved in local politics, I mean local governments or lcda as they are known in lagos. You will be suprised how much change your little influence can bring. Shalom
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by aryzgreat: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
It May interest u to know NEPA has been privatized. U will be shot if u trespass a private company yard.

U can do ur protest But destroying their property will be disastrous.
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
smakati:

Obviously you have never been to kirikiri before. Do you even know inciting people to commit violence is a crime. Go and look for something reasonable to do. An enlightened mind would think about a solution to the problem on ground, not add to it. Have you voted before. Why not vote this time around and vote out the people responsible for it. Also think about getting involved in local politics, I mean local governments or lcda as they are known in lagos. You will be suprised how much change your little influence can bring. Shalom

apparently the fear of prison is what has kept us in these rotten conditions in this country. people are just too timid and selfish. "as long as we can manage, let's keep managing and pray for better days" this is the very attitude that these our current politicians are using against us. it's high time we do something about it. i cannot be paying N15,000 every month when am not using the light. meanwhile people are working in these nepa offices and collecting salaries without rendering any service to thier timid customers.

this broad daylight robbery has to stop. and am willing to sacrifice anything.
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by mikolo80: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
you better buy solar and inverter so their case willl be like nitel staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by blackfase(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Dont mind the foolish lilylivered hypocrites. The same nonsensical mentality that has held us down in bondage over the decades. Do what you have to do bru but just also be sure your well-armed for the possible fallouts. People really need to stand up to these capitalist cheats & bullies. Private company my as.s......

emrain:

apparently the fear of prison is what has kept us in these rotten conditions in this country. people are just too timid and selfish. "as long as we can manage, let's keep managing and pray for better days" this is the very attitude that these our current politicians are using against us. it's high time we do something about it. i cannot be paying N15,000 every month when am not using the light. meanwhile people are working in these nepa offices and collecting salaries without rendering any service to thier timid customers.

this broad daylight robbery has to stop. and am willing to sacrifice anything.

1 Like

Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
aryzgreat:
It May interest u to know NEPA has been privatized. U will be shot if u trespass a private company yard.

i will be shot by who? and for what? people like you are the bunch of worms allowing Nigeria to rot. as far as you can comfortably afford fuel for your generator you are OK. just know that what goes around come around.
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by gen2briz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
aryzgreat:

So why our President dey commission power plant for them.
Abi na private public partnership ni
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Redacted
Re: WAR AGAINST Nepa(whatever They Call Themselves) by blackfase(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Go for them. Useless cretinous bastard.s....

emrain:
last warning to NEPA this morning at one of their cash office. in seven days time, it will be a different story if the power condition remains the same.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Nigerians Where You Got Money To Acquire Private Jets - PDP Dares APC / The Problem Witg 2015 Yoruba Elites / We Will Ensure Victory For APC, Royal Father Tells Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.