Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (22113 Views)

Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders / Don’t Abandon Buhari, CAN Begs Christians / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by thaoriginator: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dem don turn beggars? grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by vision2022: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dn't mind her, GMB will shock her husband in south east after March 28th. mark my word.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by drjnn10: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
So that you can still donate # 500, 000,000 to the church for thank giving again in 2015. We hear you ma.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abandoned clueless project cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thank God for God

I also thank God because he is not Man

I thank God because no body can see him to bribe

If not, some people go don block am put 500million for e pocket

Even bros J sef for don get private jet as gift
grin grin grin

Come March 28 we will do the needful like say we dey beg to bring our post to front page

God bless Nigeria, God bless the Electorates too and God bless GMB grin
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by juman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Another four years for that uncontrollable wife as first lady would be a big mistake.

Vote out her husband.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by swezenberg(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:
Go4Goodluck

By 2019 we look forward for southeast president.

sick and tired of cow brain and 'Ofe N' 'manu brain undecided

So you prefer Akpu Brain or fufu brain

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by synergycom19: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
She's even talking about the 419 second niger brigde,the Chief Scammer GEJ brought to the Southeast. She's afraid of prison

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by tushburg(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will neva abandon him O...especially for giving women a say in nig...mama P
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by mustymatic(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
The way Nigerians post hate messages online, one can tell there might be unrest in d coming days, may God protect us all.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fanex: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
all go democratic states have opposition parties. the one thing opposition parties do not have is power. what has been stopping the govt from buying arms from russia all along? corruption or incompetence? do not make any excuse for a government who had virtually unlimited fund to play with and came bk short. bible said it money answeret all things. wake up!!!
GovWahala:

Even if ur are being deceived, must u decieve urself?
Do u know the number of obstacle that stopped nigeria from face Boko-are-Ram squarely?
Previous Government did not equip our miltary well and it's this problem that now expose it all.
Every channel to get arms for the military was blocked by the US (they have special interest, afterall they said nigeria will be no more by 2015)
We tried going to get weapons secretly through south africa, but loud mouths decided to open it all, and Apc was even joining them to shout.
All along we fought this battle alone if not now that the countries agreed to join us
Now we've been able to get weapons from Russia (cos they don't give a damn about US)
So with support from other countries and better weapons don't u expect us to win this battle?
Or are u guys happy and using insecurity to continuously score cheap goals for Buhari?
Pls Think! I even remember Buhari asking GEJ to stop killing Boko-are-Ram and give them amnesty. Is that not EVIL?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Woman politics dem wan use woman power for us lailai

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Horllamideh(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
He's been abandoned since the Pre-Cambrian if you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Bowaley17(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ur husband has been abandoned since 17BC...u better start preparing cos he might abandon u also,and leaves for Otuoke...
IamBOWALEY

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by dodokire12: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mama Piss, if your husband performed well there will be no need for you to beg for votes.

We are tired of this corruption issue, what will you do in this new four years if it was given to you and your husband, the same old thing, more blood shed and corruption.

Enough is enough

Now I know that you and your husband are POWER hungry with this hate campaign strategy, haba allow us to have something to fall back on in Nigeria cos am sure if you had your ways , you both will sell Nigeria to the highest bidder and enjoy the money in CUBAN islands.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by ollyruffy: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Your husband has abandoned us since when we voted for him out of pity of he had no shoes in 2011.
Believing that he understands the plights of the common men on the street.

Now. We had moved on.

We are marching for BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
fanex:
all go democratic states have opposition parties. the one thing opposition parties do not have is power. what has been stopping the govt from buying arms from russia all along? corruption or incompetence? do not make any excuse for a government who had virtually unlimited fund to play with and came bk short. bible said it money answeret all things. wake up!!!
Sorry it's u that need to stop sleeping, u've slept too long.... Before going to Russia did u think other options where not explored and meet with a brick wall. That apart, when the other country refused helping do u know what was happening? We attack the insurgent from our own end but they had a safe haven in those other countries borderlines where they could regroup and comeback to attack, but now that they are joining in the fight, the insurgents are boxed in and no place to hide. So pls open ur eyes and ur brains to see and reason well!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Leez(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has enlisted the support of voters in Abia State and the South-East in general for the re-election bid of her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan

Patience, who was speaking at a reception organised for her by her maternal kinsmen of Ohuhu clan in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, said a vote for Jonathan would guarantee sustainable transformation of the country. She was also honoured with the chieftaincy title of ‘Nkalari’ at the event, which also doubled as a fund raiser and ground-breaking ceremony of Ohuhu Civic Centre. Mrs. Jonathan noted that her husband had the interest of Ndigbo and Nigeria at heart, saying that he had demonstrated enough commitment to give the people of the South-East a sense of belonging.

The First Lady identified the upgrading of Enugu and Owerri airports to international status, rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, the second Niger Bridge, among others, as some of the key projects undertaken by her husband in the region.

She, therefore, solicited the continued support of Ndigbo for her husband in the 2015 elections, saying that the ethnic group as well as people from other parts of Nigeria would be better off if Jonathan was re-elected.

Patience said, “A bird in hand is better than thousands in the bush.

Any presidential candidate who wants women to go back to the kitchen should be shunned.”She also urged the people to “vote massively for all the PDP candidates” in the 2015 elections, arguing that the party had plan for all classes of Nigerians.

Earlier in his remarks, one of the major financiers of the PDP in the state, Chief Arthur Eze, had said Jonathan was God-sent to console Ndigbo after decades of marginalisation and neglect. He urged the people to remain steadfast in their support for him. He said, “Any Igbo person who abandons Jonathan will not progress.

”He recalled that Jonathan remained the only Nigerian President that had genuinely identified with the cause of Ndigbo.

In his speech, Governor Theodore Orji restated the willingness of the people of the state and Ndigbo in general to vote for Jonathan in 2015, describing him as a true in-law of the state.“Abia will be the last state to abandon Jonathan,” Orji said, noting that the President had shown enough interest in the state. “Hence, he deserves their unalloyed support,” he said.

It was a Naira rain at the event as the N500m estimate for the entire project came from only two individuals – Arthur Eze and Chief Emma Mbaka of the Platinum Mortgage Bank, with each pledging N250m. Pledges from other donors which were also in millions were only extra. Some dignitaries at the event were Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha; ex-governors Peter Obi of Anambra; and Sam Egwu of Ebonyi states; and Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Others were the PDP governorship candidate in Rivers, Nyesom Wike; Senator Andy Uba; and Chief Ifeanyi Uba of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.
Hahqahahahahahahahaaa abandon?
Me don desert am teeey teeeeey
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by tit(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fakaaa!
Mama Peace,

We shall never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
abandon yar husband
our President
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by abduljabbar8: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All in all, Jonathan will emerge victorious. This is the simple political arithmetics: grin grin

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win heavily in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. Besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. Lamido of Jigawa will do all he can to gather some Jigawa votes for Jonathan. Votes from the SW will be split and GEJ will get a reasonable size of the votes from there. The NE will not be too impressive because of the ding dung battles between boko haram and the MNTF; losing ground and recapturing it tomorrow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections.

Goodluck Jonathan will remain Nigeria's president come next month! tongue
liar! Even in zaria people don't like yero. Sambo? Tell zaria people that you like him. And see. What happenes. Kaduna is cleanly going to vote for APC. Sai El rufa'I. I first thought this is true until I saw this which indicates that everything is a lie

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
fanex:
Sorry it's u that need to stop sleeping, u've slept too long.... Before going to Russia did u think other options where not explored and meet with a brick wall. That apart, when the other country refused helping do u know what was happening? We attack the insurgent from our own end but they had a safe haven in those other countries borderlines where they could regroup and comeback to attack, but now that they are joining in the fight, the insurgents are boxed in and no place to hide. So pls open ur eyes and ur brains to see and reason well!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by rusher14: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2015
GovWahala:

i'm sure u stay in Sambisa cos where me i stay we have light for good number of hours daily.
GEJ till 2019!

Not even 24hours.

Chai!

E no go better for the person wey do you this thing.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
abduljabbar8:
liar! Even in zaria people don't like yero. Sambo? Tell zaria people that you like him. And see. What happenes. Kaduna is cleanly going to vote for APC. Sai El rufa'I. I first thought this is true until I saw this which indicates that everything is a lie

So all the Kaduna Christians in Kaduna south will vote El rufai & buhari?

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fanex: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2015
well, if the govt had hired the right people for the job instead of the likes of FFK, RENO, ASARI... they would have known that Russia is always neutral. stop torturing yourself making excuse for this govt, they failed us all.
GovWahala:
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
fanex:
well, if the govt had hired the right people for the job instead of the likes of FFK, RENO, ASARI... they would have known that Russia is always neutral. stop torturing yourself making excuse for this govt, they failed us all.
I'm not making excuses but stating facts!
As for me-
#I have decided GEJ it is
#Never Again will a dictator rule my Country.
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
rusher14:

Not even 24hours.

Chai!

E no go better for the person wey do you this thing.
If u were having 1hrs of light and now having 10-14hrs of light won't u be happy?
Yes 24hrs is my right, but when previous leaders could not give us, pls tell me what u did?
and u don't want me to appreciate someone that has made a significant difference in the power sector. Pls learn to think right I beg you.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by rusher14: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
GovWahala:

If u were having 1hrs of light and now having 10-14hrs of light won't u be happy?
Yes 24hrs is my right, but when previous leaders could not give us, pls tell me what u did?
and u don't want me to appreciate someone that has made a significant difference in the power sector. Pls learn to think right I beg you.

People like you always make outlandish claims that you cannot back.

If you are asked to put forward your locality now you would either remain silent or switch topics.

If you are certain of the fact that 10 years ago that locality did not enjoy as much power as it is today put forward the name of the area.

To top it all, the government hasn't added any significant wattage to the local consumers so it befuddles the mind how power is now more constant going by your claims.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fanex: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
as for me, i will not wait until this govt incompetence starts hitting my pocket directly. absolutely no emotion. dictator, muslim, christian, babalawo, herbalist, pastor anything is betta than this.
GovWahala:

I'm not making excuses but stating facts!
As for me-
#I have decided GEJ it is
#Never Again will a dictator rule my Country.
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
rusher14:

People like you always make outlandish claims that you cannot back.

If you are asked to put forward your locality now you would either remain silent or switch topics.

If you are certain of the fact that 10 years ago that locality did not enjoy as much power as it is today put forward the name of the area.

To top it all, the government hasn't added any significant wattage to the local consumers so it befuddles the mind how power is now more constant going by your claims.
mr man I stay in Abuja and my area have not this much light ever that i know off, what i see is what I'm saying, do u expect me to lie!
And have had same testimonies of better light from other regions so what are u saying?
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by GovWahala: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
fanex:
as for me, i will not wait until this govt incompetence starts hitting my pocket directly. absolutely no emotion. dictator, muslim, christian, babalawo, herbalist, pastor anything is betta than this.
your choice, but for me
#I have decided
GEJ till 2019!
Go talk to business Men and women that have enjoyed the benefit of BOI and hear what they will tell u
speak to youths that have enjoyed Youwin amd hear what they will tell U
listen to young Nigerians that have jobs through SureP and hear what they will tell u:
this are just few of the many things Nigerians have enjoyed under GEJ:
should we discuss Agricultural sector? With the reduced price of Foodstuffs?
Like i said it's your Chioce but choose right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics / Train Attack: Negotiations Stalled As FG Rejects Demand For Commanders Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.