Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (22110 Views)

Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders / Don’t Abandon Buhari, CAN Begs Christians / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by AWONEYAN(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
did your husband not abandon the chibok girls?
did your husband not abandon the immigration job seekers?
did your husband not abandon nigerians?
abeg ....................... 2 late.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by chillingbabe: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
I MUST vote for your husband..GEJ Till Buhari grows dreads tongue grin
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Only foolish ibos will listen to sheepos pleas.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fowowe411: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
It is things like this that makes some people from other parts of the country to want to vote against Gej,the rate at which some people personalize the presidency is alarming as if it was only them that voted for this man in2011 .What do you expect when you dont give the people a sense of belonging? SMH

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Bizibi(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Newspapers....
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by tayolove12(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Ur husband his in safe hand, forget about buha abi na Waiting dey call him name he don't have certi not to talk of certificate ride on my president till 2019
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by frankkad(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has enlisted the support of voters in Abia State and the South-East in general for the re-election bid of her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan

Patience, who was speaking at a reception organised for her by her maternal kinsmen of Ohuhu clan in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, said a vote for Jonathan would guarantee sustainable transformation of the country. She was also honoured with the chieftaincy title of ‘Nkalari’ at the event, which also doubled as a fund raiser and ground-breaking ceremony of Ohuhu Civic Centre. Mrs. Jonathan noted that her husband had the interest of Ndigbo and Nigeria at heart, saying that he had demonstrated enough commitment to give the people of the South-East a sense of belonging.

The First Lady identified the upgrading of Enugu and Owerri airports to international status, rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, the second Niger Bridge, among others, as some of the key projects undertaken by her husband in the region.

She, therefore, solicited the continued support of Ndigbo for her husband in the 2015 elections, saying that the ethnic group as well as people from other parts of Nigeria would be better off if Jonathan was re-elected.

Patience said, “A bird in hand is better than thousands in the bush.

Any presidential candidate who wants women to go back to the kitchen should be shunned.”She also urged the people to “vote massively for all the PDP candidates” in the 2015 elections, arguing that the party had plan for all classes of Nigerians.

Earlier in his remarks, one of the major financiers of the PDP in the state, Chief Arthur Eze, had said Jonathan was God-sent to console Ndigbo after decades of marginalisation and neglect. He urged the people to remain steadfast in their support for him. He said, “Any Igbo person who abandons Jonathan will not progress.

”He recalled that Jonathan remained the only Nigerian President that had genuinely identified with the cause of Ndigbo.

In his speech, Governor Theodore Orji restated the willingness of the people of the state and Ndigbo in general to vote for Jonathan in 2015, describing him as a true in-law of the state.“Abia will be the last state to abandon Jonathan,” Orji said, noting that the President had shown enough interest in the state. “Hence, he deserves their unalloyed support,” he said.

It was a Naira rain at the event as the N500m estimate for the entire project came from only two individuals – Arthur Eze and Chief Emma Mbaka of the Platinum Mortgage Bank, with each pledging N250m. Pledges from other donors which were also in millions were only extra. Some dignitaries at the event were Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha; ex-governors Peter Obi of Anambra; and Sam Egwu of Ebonyi states; and Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Others were the PDP governorship candidate in Rivers, Nyesom Wike; Senator Andy Uba; and Chief Ifeanyi Uba of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.

You all are fools if you vote for pdp!!!.............#BringbackOurGirls# Are you more better and educated as the woman in the kitchen? #CurruptPeople# You have fail us, so Let's March For BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fanex: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin where will he get the votes? hause, yoruba or middlebelt? wake up even his hardcore ibo followers have been split by apc. if you dey chop under GEJ go find alternative means of income o. your man has brought naija to its knees.
EUROBOMBER:

Don't worry madam, Jonathan will be declared winner and any group not satisfied with results can break away from the country. No body will go to war to prevent them from leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Etruth: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
We Nigerians don ABANDON JONA the way MAN UTD FANS ABANDON DAVID MOYES. SAI BABA ! SAI OSINBAJO !! SAI APC .... GMB till Barcanista stops collecting 'PROTECTION'.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by muhammedbilal(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
GovWahala:
We are committed to voting a competent President
Gej till 2019
Apc please advice Buhari to collect his certificate before returning to Nigeria; so that he can contest and loose gracefully.
sorry for u govwahala and ur generation u seems to be a political thug self by ur name

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by blackfase(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Ayaff deezaidead taytay.....CHANGE!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by tushbobo(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:
Your husband that has been abandoned since 1916 smiley

Ol boy... take am easy.

If GEJ does not want to be abandoned, he should turn back the hands of time and do the right things. Thats ma condition for him to get ma vote.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
fanex:
grin grin grin where will he get the votes? hause, yoruba or middlebelt? wake up even his hardcore ibo followers have been split by apc. if you dey chop under GEJ go find alternative means of income o. your man has brought naija to its knees.

All in all, Jonathan will emerge victorious. This is the simple political arithmetics: grin grin

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win heavily in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. Besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. Lamido of Jigawa will do all he can to gather some Jigawa votes for Jonathan. Votes from the SW will be split and GEJ will get a reasonable size of the votes from there. The NE will not be too impressive because of the ding dung battles between boko haram and the MNTF; losing ground and recapturing it tomorrow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections.

Goodluck Jonathan will remain Nigeria's president come next month! tongue
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by wakaman: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
May day, may day!!!
Ship going down!
Abandon ship!
I repeat abandon ship!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by alaoeri: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

*singing* She has done it before,she will do it again and again.
We will surely know come March 28 just a matter of time.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by omenka(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
igbsam:
Desperation. Are they tired of threatening Nigerians? The other day it was Niger Delta Militants Begging, Now madam has come out to beg. Fayose, FFK and Doyin should follow suit
One even cursed every Igbo who doesn't vote for Jonathan. Now that all the threats and curses don't seem to be yielding the desired results, they wanna take a much more humane approach; too fvcking late. The violence and threats would visit only them and their families!

#SaiBaba jor!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Mhomies: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Sorry Ma'am, we're CHANGING.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by femixville(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has enlisted the support of voters in Abia State and the South-East in general for the re-election bid of her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan

Patience, who was speaking at a reception organised for her by her maternal kinsmen of Ohuhu clan in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, said a vote for Jonathan would guarantee sustainable transformation of the country. She was also honoured with the chieftaincy title of ‘Nkalari’ at the event, which also doubled as a fund raiser and ground-breaking ceremony of Ohuhu Civic Centre. Mrs. Jonathan noted that her husband had the interest of Ndigbo and Nigeria at heart, saying that he had demonstrated enough commitment to give the people of the South-East a sense of belonging.

The First Lady identified the upgrading of Enugu and Owerri airports to international status, rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, the second Niger Bridge, among others, as some of the key projects undertaken by her husband in the region.

She, therefore, solicited the continued support of Ndigbo for her husband in the 2015 elections, saying that the ethnic group as well as people from other parts of Nigeria would be better off if Jonathan was re-elected.

Patience said, “A bird in hand is better than thousands in the bush.

Any presidential candidate who wants women to go back to the kitchen should be shunned.”She also urged the people to “vote massively for all the PDP candidates” in the 2015 elections, arguing that the party had plan for all classes of Nigerians.

Earlier in his remarks, one of the major financiers of the PDP in the state, Chief Arthur Eze, had said Jonathan was God-sent to console Ndigbo after decades of marginalisation and neglect. He urged the people to remain steadfast in their support for him. He said, “Any Igbo person who abandons Jonathan will not progress.

”He recalled that Jonathan remained the only Nigerian President that had genuinely identified with the cause of Ndigbo.

In his speech, Governor Theodore Orji restated the willingness of the people of the state and Ndigbo in general to vote for Jonathan in 2015, describing him as a true in-law of the state.“Abia will be the last state to abandon Jonathan,” Orji said, noting that the President had shown enough interest in the state. “Hence, he deserves their unalloyed support,” he said.

It was a Naira rain at the event as the N500m estimate for the entire project came from only two individuals – Arthur Eze and Chief Emma Mbaka of the Platinum Mortgage Bank, with each pledging N250m. Pledges from other donors which were also in millions were only extra. Some dignitaries at the event were Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha; ex-governors Peter Obi of Anambra; and Sam Egwu of Ebonyi states; and Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Others were the PDP governorship candidate in Rivers, Nyesom Wike; Senator Andy Uba; and Chief Ifeanyi Uba of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.
Madam this isn't about family affairs issue...go bed for house go tok DAT....haba! Y d curses on d Igbo tribe....eheheheh!!! I trust ma tribe...nobody fit manipulate us... Godforbid ma no follow ma heart...failed pple...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by efilefun(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ dosnt need 100% nigeran votes to make it, go tru his profile and successful history, he has never failed from associate lecture till date....GEJ till rapture comes

Na one day e dey start, he go fail sote u self go follow cry for am

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by eedris07(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2015
But Mama Peace ur husband abondon us first so nw it our time to punish him by voting 4 APC...

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2015
We shall abandon him before March 28.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
koboko69:
Madam patience if this was another persons husband quoted below...will u ask us to vote for him? Be sincere

You shall live long in peace and harmony. Wonderful information.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by holyokoto(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Mubarack44(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
.stupid

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by Mubarack44(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
GovWahala:
We are committed to voting a competent President
Gej till 2019
Apc please advice Buhari to collect his certificate before returning to Nigeria; so that he can contest and loose gracefully.

GovWahala
your username really proves to us who you are

stupidity is when you use generator to charge your battery and come online to tap GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by upsonn(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Conceptz:

Rubbish

Shey nah madam patience wrote this English?...
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by fanex: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
judging from the speed of your response, and the length of your msg you are clearly one of the people paid to run social media. Guy, go and look for another source of income. listen to the tone of GEJ... since the postponement, GEJ ruined any chance he had to rig. if GEJ is not careful, he will lose in his local government. simply because people are chopping the campaign money instead of sharing it. forget what we write here on social media, the sentiment is been eroded when ibo people can no longer trade because of cost of USD. between i dont have a voters card.
EUROBOMBER:

All in all, Jonathan will emerge victorious. This is the simple political arithmetics: grin grin

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win heavily in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. Besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. Lamido of Jigawa will do all he can to gather some Jigawa votes for Jonathan. Votes from the SW will be split and GEJ will get a reasonable size of the votes from there. The NE will not be too impressive because of the ding dung battles between boko haram and the MNTF; losing ground and recapturing it tomorrow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections.

Goodluck Jonathan will remain Nigeria's president come next month! tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
When you see an APC article u know. The heading seems as if she was kneeling down to them or crying on the streets. Useless ppl GEJ till 2019
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by HolyHero: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] don't worry ma'am ... we've gat Ur husband's back #GejTill2015
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by micrep3030(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
We will not
Re: Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
femixville:
Madam this isn't about family affairs issue...go bed for house go tok DAT....haba! Y d curses on d Igbo tribe....eheheheh!!! I trust ma tribe...nobody fit manipulate us... Godforbid ma no follow ma heart...failed pple...

Nice write-up bro. God will bless you for this wonderful information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics / El-Zakzaky Message After Returning From India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.