Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58749 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by bayulll01(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
U see,if nigeria is good non of them will be washing plates and corps in uk,yes gmb was a tyrant but it was when he was a military officer,he is old yes but he will perform better than the uselessss president that call himself a messiah of this generation,while it so obvious that he was a perpetual and colossal failure
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by sammyj: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Bastard Jobless FOOLS that can not even stay in their country due to corruption and stealing from irresponsible leaders like the current clueless administration. FFK the bastard should come and defend his slave pay master and their UK thugs. Haters should go and die !!!
"I can not change the past but can correct the present and the future" - Buhari . However, let us bear in mind that a good man apologize for his past mistakes while a GREAT man correct his past mistakes

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by blackpanda: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Greedy jobless buffoons
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by olas24u(f): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
How much? grin grin
Poverty full ground

100 pound is not easy to get !just for 1 hr
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Ifenna05(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I hear they are rented though ... this is currently happening at Chatham House in London ....
>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/protest-currently-being-held-against.html
Meanwhile Brb.. undecided

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari is an ancient tryannical fossil he should give way for younger minds.All my life i have heard youths are leaders of tomorrow when will our tomorrow come the most annoying thing is that youths who should be in the forefront of the struggle for their tomorrow happily reclines by the side line hounding the ancient ones who has been in the corridors of power since independce looting and destroying to contuine

Meanwhile GEJ till youth of today know when there tomorrow shall come

Why not GEJ till Nigeria becomes Somalia or Lesotho?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by blackpanda: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

If they were protesting against GEJ what would you call them?

HEROES!!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Yehman(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
tpacalipse:
Touts in UK.
GEJ till youths like u realizes they are the future leaders.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ElFenomeno1: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
£20 - £50 per rented protestor.

Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Yeye people..! Its because they are not here in Nigeria to witness and go through what we are presently going through. Them go siddon for United Kingdom they carry placards with rubbish matter written on it.! They should all come back home.![color=#770077][/color] tongue

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2015
sponsored or not both parties are guilty of it.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by warrior01: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
You can abuse them as usual but the fact remains that they have every right to do so against a dictator that has been on the scene since 1966. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Chigold101(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Gogetta:
£20,000 is working! Lol
primumtimes said $20000 u have turned it to £20000 lolzzz...

Which TV is showing this GMB speech in chattan house?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by anonimi: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
These oyinbo people sabi make MOCKERY of person oh!
Chai, see as dem ask Buhari to come talk about DEMOCRATIC prospects in Africa shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

.....and you don't deserve to be stoned Sound like a Boko man!!!

Goon, was i in anyway an accomplice in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty? Jonah-daft was and deserves the biggest stone.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by neocortex: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!

It is quite clear that Nigerians both home and abroad have rejected backwardness.

Let not anyone be fooled by APC startegies ; it is called proactive defense , it is an act of claiming a setup before a lie is exposed or protests are held, when that happens you can say "I told you , it is my enemies handiwork". This doesn't in anyway reduce the gravity of the offence or the effectiveness of the protests.

GEJ:PROGRESS

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by warrior01: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:
These oyinbo people sabi make MOCKERY of person oh!
Chai, see as dem ask Buhari to come talk about DEMOCRATIC prospects in Africa shocked
Lol...... I tell you the guy no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ayoola2002(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Those f00ls protesting against peoples general shd be deported right away, so DAT they feel d impacts of clueless President.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
That's GEJ's $20000 working. So those London boys are damned cheap.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by donodion(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
So seven (just 7 in number) unemployed, undocumented Nigerian migrants in UK paid to simply walk around in hush tones are Nigerians in London protest against Buhari??

Wait make i laff small.......

BUHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA OJIGBI JIGBI
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by blacksta(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Please I am in the UK right now near central London. Please how can i collect my share of the 20k

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by lordprosh(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
benosky:
u.k- nija. Stable power supply - unstable power, good road netwk - pothole roads, Stable economy - bad economy, guaranteed security - bokoharam, 1pound 1.6 dollar - 1 dollar N200, metro - danfo, Industrializtion - importation. And they still have d gut to collect bribe to protest against the only option out of our predicament. SHAME.
bro hope you know that Jonathan is industralizn Nigeria? ??
we done import rice and other food as we did before...

hope you know we are the best economy in Africa,fastest growing in the world?

hope you know we now produce cars and other automobile in Nigeria??

hope you know that ore Benin road is no longer a death trap??

hope you know Jonathan administration as created more jobs that all administrations in Nigeria? ?

hope you know Jonathan administration is d least corrupt in Nigeria's history

hope you know power supply has greatly improved??

hope you know no administration has built schools like Jonathan's administration? ??

am tayad ooo..too many to mention

#GejTillYouCanSeeTheTruth

#GejTill2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Jabioro: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
Till ur generatn go on extitn.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by gilmaro(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
what on earth is gmb doing at chatham house in london when he should be in naija looking for how to resositate his dead career n apologise to nigerians for all the lies n result forgery. What political gains or support will he stand to get from chatham house

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by anonimi: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
trippy:
Waste of time. UK is too far. They should come and protest at home when he's holding a rally or visiting people of high caliber and see what will happen!

Abeg tell us what will happen?

He will unleash his alamjiris to bring his "dogs & baboons soaked in blood" prophecy to come to pass yet again

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by tempest69: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Hey some of these guys are Ghanians. Anyway Fayose can swallow his words cos this has finale confirm the real deal

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]where are the British immigration officers when you want them to get active.... see boys demonstrating and you cant grab!!! Chaiii!!! Possibbly Ex militants studying though..... Obviously a pAID CROWD, nEXT!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by BodyKiss(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari is an ancient tryannical fossil he should give way for younger minds.All my life i have heard youths are leaders of tomorrow when will our tomorrow come the most annoying thing is that youths who should be in the forefront of the struggle for their tomorrow happily reclines by the side line hounding the ancient ones who has been in the corridors of power since independce looting and destroying to contuine

Meanwhile GEJ till youth of today know when there tomorrow shall come

Is this all the argument you can present for people to vote Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, was i in anyway an accomplice in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty? Jonah-daft was and deserves the biggest stone.

I don't engage in too much chats with people with so much Negative energy.......Points can be made without causing. I see them as frustrated people really......and most times they turn out so. Pardon me to dismiss you.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by BabaO2: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
APC are smarter, they have rendered this protest useless. They have told the whole world of rented crowd by fani kayode
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by enoqueen: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
compare the two supporters.

the diff is clear.

tout for PDP and the reserved for APC.

GMB 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.