Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58722 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
All these Nigerian guys that do not have a job in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by klax(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do I hear one silly folk said shame on these guys You must be kidding so everybody must support buhari or what has they done that they should be ashamed of? Brosie that is "dividend of democracy" as the only English the frog eye lier Tivnubu know to speak well.

You APC what a hell do you think you are for goodness sake. Can you force Nigeria to vote you to power God have mercy I have never see this sort of apes before trying all means to forced themselves on everybody no wonder your sai buhari is semi-final to death simply not letting go when he knows he is not fit but that adamant, tyrant, terrorist, agbero spirit is in all of you DNA so pathetic indeed.

All I know is as I will not vote for PDP yes I wont but not APC as alternative because I cant trust them. All APC front roll are criminals either in the past or present(Tifnubu, Atiku, El Rufai, Lai Liar, Amaechi, Osibande or Osibandit whatever) etc I know they would shout Osibanjo and how is his name involved YES in capital please tell him to explain to us what meeting he had with Salami in Salami residence the appeal Judge in the wee hour......................... as per all the governorship election appeal during ACN appeal saga the audio tape is still here save for future reference he knows what I'm saying, CANT WE WAIT A MINUTE WHY DID TIFNUBU PREFERED HIM ABOVE OTHER OR IS HE THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN APC FROM THE SOUTH WEST AND WHY HIM?so its impossible to trust them all and the fact remain that GEJ will be in Aso Rock till 2019 either you like it or not though I don't know if that would be under PDP or new party emerging but the fact remain GEJ will go for second term period. I know my ex-party members(APC) will go mad now to what I have said it does not bother me because they have allergy to truth in their blood. He who think is wiser should remember some are wisest. If you think today you got it all remember somebody unknown to the world got it better than you. I know Ii have open another can or worm on APC now guys just wait and see their reaction to buttress my claim of poisonous DNA running in their system. God bless
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
hope they have collected huge money that can take good care of them for the rest of there life. stupid, it thus a fool nothing to reasons well, simply because he has a replica gumption.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by mrnuur(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
When you're paid to protest for something that is wrong. That's why she's covering her face.

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
MARKone:
Bl00dy Jobless F00ls, what do they know. Bunch of paid rascals, what are they doing in UK if Nigeria is Okay. They are in a society where there is Security, where there is power, where there is good medical facilities, where the prime minister does not rule with impunity, where election riggers are not rewarded with ministerial appointment, let them come back home and make that noise. We at home knows where the shoe really pinches, and all efforts to ease that shoe off, cannot be truncated by a bunch of 'foreigners'

God bless you and a million likes for your post. I repeat again that no decent, legitimate and productive Nigerian in the UK will agitate for the continuation of the GEJ Government because doing so amounts to inhuman wickedness and heartlessness against our fellow Nigerians who wake up daily to face the sort of hardship, 24/7 and 365 days a year, we would all collapse facing for even a day only.

Imagine folks enjoying 24/7 power supply agitating for greater darkness for their relatives and loved ones back home? Does that make sense?
Consider folks who enjoy good security speaking against a man, GMB, who brings hope that the daily killings of innocent Nigerians will end?
Is it those who enjoy $41,000.00 per capita income and have a well-developed credit system that ensures most ordinary employed folks can afford what they need who will back the leadership of Nigeria where politicians earn 4 times the salary of Obama yet per capita income of the relatively small number of employed Nigerians (average income per annum) is $3,000.00 while most Nigerians live on around $2 dollars a day?

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

Is it folks who see David Cameron, UK Prime Minister, leading some of the wealthiest and most comfortable people in the world by example, via using commercial air flights, who will hanker for the retention of GEJ who has ten airplanes while majority of Nigerians, who are amongst the poorest people in the world, cannot even afford bicycles?

I could go on all day but the bottom line is that TANdroids should try sticking to telling believable lies. The lives most productive Nigerians live in the UK means that they would never back GEJ who only symbolizes corruption, insecurity, deaths , darkness and the mortgaging of Nigeria to a crooked Oligarchic class. These 'protesters' are nothing but a paid bunch of drifters. I live in the UK and mingle with many, many Nigerians daily. I would say Nigerians here are even more passionate about the removal of GEJ than anybody else because we are appalled at what Nigerians at home face and understand the privilege we enjoy because of good governance. We want the same for our fellow Nigerians at home. Decent Nigerians in the diaspora are backing change all the way in the form of GMB/Osinbajo.

7 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by akanbiaa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
ochejoseph:
A man who truncated democracy, denied people freedom of association and speech, destroyed democratic institution is today our Guest Lecturer at Chartham House!

What will he tell them?

As head of state he had no transitional programme but today he wants to be a beneficiary of what he destroyed!
did we really had democracy during shagaris time? With the massive corruption and embezzlement and the president that was prepared and ready to lead Nigeria(awolowo) was rigged out by some evil elites with cooperation of people that think and act as you (OP)and an unprepared shagaris was called to stay as stooge. Jerry Rawlings of Ghana cancelled a democracy too and executed most of the corrupt and others went to prison to serve as deterrent and example, his country is still benefiting the action till date, a Cedi is nothing less than 60 naira.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
You sound really paaaaiiined. cheesy

I'm sorry. grin
Me pained? Never! I want you to prove to nairalanders that you are not from Gambia grin .
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by IbnuUche(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
benosky:
u.k- nija. Stable power supply - unstable power, good road netwk - pothole roads, Stable economy - bad economy, guaranteed security - bokoharam, 1pound 1.6 dollar - 1 dollar N200, metro - danfo, Industrializtion - importation. And they still have d gut to collect bribe to protest against the only option out of our predicament. SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Lstar4real(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Those fresh faces don't look like hustling guys to me!!
who be this? Ordinary UK fresh air will make someone loook as if u be multi billionaire in Nigeria sad no to talk of other things
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Larriekay: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:
These oyinbo people sabi make MOCKERY of person oh!
Chai, see as dem ask Buhari to come talk about DEMOCRATIC prospects in Africa shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943
u sounded pathetic

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by inme: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
I support GEJ, but this protest is unnecessary and childish.

They should allow GMB to do his thing.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by investnotspend: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
How much? grin grin
Poverty full ground

$20,000
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by AKPOSbaba: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sponsoreed protest
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by andyanders: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
These are those who has no job in the UK and they were paid to protest. How much were you guys paid by Jonathan and his bulky wife?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Patewo: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!

Please shame these devils. What is his name? Let me loud it on twitter

One of Doyin Okupe's PA in person of Deji Adeyanju was flown from Abuja to London for this protest. He is the guy in that fourth picture from the OP.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what they are. No decent, productive and gainfully employed Nigerian would be in that crowd after all GEJ has done which now sees Buhari as the only hope of liberation from a very oppressive, highly corrupt, callous and unprincipled President. As one example, is it Nigerians in the UK who have never seen electricity blink, whether they have been there one week or thirty years, who will vote for GEJ who only delivered more darkness with his crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? I am just laughing at these hungry and jobless elements.
they are not Nigerians, i have spotted one guy whose younger sister school in Aberdeen, he is a Ghanian the rest i don't know them.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by drjnn10: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thank you all for this shameless protest. Since you all got to the UK, how many times have your electricity gone off? You are all sponsored individuals. Remember that if you have sold your conscience to the devil for cheap pounds, you can never regain it. In that part of the world you find yourself, you have a name there. They call all of you fraudulent individuals because of the corrupt country you come from. Your eyes shall open very very soon. cry cry cry
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by blkmum700: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
FFK recruits. Inconsequential shameless fools who have sold off their future for a plate of porridge.

i don't blame them,most of them cant pay their rent.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin

You Sir are a Big Fool!! 2045 Indeed!!

Nonsense!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by kelvin539: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
A Yoruba adage says "Agba kii wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo". (An elderly will not be looking sideways while things are going bad). The main reason why we need Buhari right now is that Jonathan has failed the Niger Delta, The South East and the entire country. Jonathan, during his 6 years tenure did not prosecute a single corrupt politician instead he has pardoned the guilty and the indicted ones and afterwards enrolled them in his party( PDP) for campaign purposes. Nigeria needs a trustworthy and an elderly person to salvage the situation else corruption cankerworm of this present government will sink this country. Jonathan has done very little with the 50% of Nigerian resources in his pocket. Even the Airport project "Yaradua Airport" in his domain was abandoned by him. Instead he was throwing money to the air by empowering militants and recently sponsoring unusual adverts to divert our attention from his bad performance. Jonathan should tell us one reasonable project each that he has completely executed in Yenegoa and Portharcourt (his domain). God bless Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Mufasa27(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!
lol keep fooling yourself...
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by efifiemike(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Even if they are paid to do it, atleast they will be alive to flex the dough. Unlike you fools that get paid to die in the name of religion. God they soak una cane for crude oil. GEJ till am ready to take over wink
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by lordmayor4(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Look at the pictures and tell me which looks rented?
PDP
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Acekidc4(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Larriekay:
u sounded pathetic

He sounded Idiotic and Stupid!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by adeA1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg help tel bro n sistr protesters say Boko haram dn bomb their villages. Silly diasporians u ran off of ur dear lives livin ur family in a volatile almost colapsed-nigeria to fend for thmslves. Woe!! Betides thos who wud never wish their fada land well. Amen. Press like as ur like cud be takn for amen

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by kenfolaji: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
this guy is a potential slave lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Emblj: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
A tout in naija will remain a tout in even in UK. Places dont make people , people make places.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
klax:
Do I hear one silly folk said shame on these guys You must be kidding so everybody must support buhari or what has they done that they should be ashamed of? Brosie that is "dividend of democracy" as the only English the frog eye lier Tivnubu know to speak well.

You APC what a hell do you think you are for goodness sake. Can you force Nigeria to vote you to power God have mercy I have never see this sort of apes before trying all means to forced themselves on everybody no wonder your sai buhari is semi-final to death simply not letting go when he knows he is not fit but that adamant, tyrant, terrorist, agbero spirit is in all of you DNA so pathetic indeed.

All I know is as I will not vote for PDP yes I wont but not APC as alternative because I cant trust them. All APC front roll are criminals either in the past or present(Tifnubu, Atiku, El Rufai, Lai Liar, Amaechi, Osibande or Osibandit whatever) etc I know they would shout Osibanjo and how is his name involved YES in capital please tell him to explain to us what meeting he had with Salami in Salami residence the appeal Judge in the wee hour......................... as per all the governorship election appeal during ACN appeal saga the audio tape is still here save for future reference he knows what I'm saying, CANT WE WAIT A MINUTE WHY DID TIFNUBU PREFERED HIM ABOVE OTHER OR IS HE THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN APC FROM THE SOUTH WEST AND WHY HIM?so its impossible to trust them all and the fact remain that GEJ will be in Aso Rock till 2019 either you like it or not though I don't know if that would be under PDP or new party emerging but the fact remain GEJ will go for second term period. I know my ex-party members(APC) will go mad now to what I have said it does not bother me because they have allergy to truth in their blood. He who think is wiser should remember some are wisest. If you think today you got it all remember somebody unknown to the world got it better than you. I know Ii have open another can or worm on APC now guys just wait and see their reaction to buttress my claim of poisonous DNA running in their system. God bless

Senseless.......no line of wisdom in ur pitiful writeup. In Nigeria we are today, an average person will have to be a local government of its own: provide electricity for urself n ur family (generator,inverter,solar etc), dig a well to get water, pay for ur street security etc.

For how long can we survive this kind of dehumanising treatment?

The voice of our people is to give another man a try for change, if he fails we will vote him out....no time for shit.

Team Change

O.O.O

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Bokoharam: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what they are. No decent, productive and gainfully employed Nigerian would be in that crowd after all GEJ has done which now sees Buhari as the only hope of liberation from a very oppressive, highly corrupt, callous and unprincipled President. As one example, is it Nigerians in the UK who have never seen electricity blink, whether they have been there one week or thirty years, who will vote for GEJ who only delivered more darkness with his crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? I am just laughing at these hungry and jobless elements.

Are you referring to the rented touts following Buhari on the other side?
Double standards is our problem!
Leave Hypocricy and let Hypocricy leave you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.