Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) (26907 Views)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by synergycom19: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ shaking hands with his enemies because of desperation,GEJ always afraid to have eye contact because of his evil anti- masses mind
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by tushburg(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oga GEJ...d best Nigerian president eva
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
In the Land of Nigeria
faithful and good governance
Is bestowed upon the shoulder of
President GEJ**************
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blakjewelry:
there is no permanent friend or foe in politics
Only permanent interest undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by richidinho(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
korel9:
That's what we call politics without bitterness

I rili luv that Tambuwal, APC made a mistake by not using him as presido candidate,

Well. GEJ till 2019 wen a young Tambuwal will take up the barton
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by dammytosh: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
THE President and The Speaker shaking hands you mean ?
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
I de beging 2 suspect dis handshake.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by henrysam(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
These people really knows what they are doing. They are just trying their lucks on us.
It's only the poor that fights to finish. Rich people don't
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by teemohd(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
itsdumebi:
I know this one no be news but it is very interesting because these two are bitter enemies….or so it may seem…..because you know..Nigerian politics can some times be very unpredictable…someone you think is an enemy might actually be a very close friend.
This pic was taken at Shagari's 90th birthday ceremony recently.
http://itsdumebi.com/photo-tambuwal-and-president-jonathan-pictured-shake-hands/

Before You Criticize GEJ !!!
As the election battle rages on,I've watched in awe how the social media has been filled with lots of beautiful contributions by the Nigerian youths both male and female and I come to the conclusion that Nigerain youths are not just educated,well informed,creative and gifted but are equally ready to take the mantle of leadership in our dear nation.
Interestingly,most of our aspersions and criticism have been centered on the Federal Government while very few have taken up the battle at the home front. This,to me is worrisome as we are allowing those directly responsible to us get away with their inactions,in competence and corruption in government.
Like the Yorubas says "charity begins at home" and as it is rightly structured,government is in 3 tiers,the Local Govt,the State Govt and the Federal Govt. So,in effect our charity should start from the Local Govt which is the tier of government that's closer to the people. We then proceed to the State Govt.and might not necessarily take on the Fed Govt if we get it right from the foundation.
Take a moment to ask yourself these questions :
* Do I know the name of the councilor representing my ward(s) ?
* What is allocated to my ward montly from the Local Govt allocation ?
* What significant project has my councilor undertaken in my ward ?
* Where and when does my councilor seats and delebrate on issues concerning my ward ?
* What is the name of my LG Chairman/Chairperson ?
* What is allocated to my LG montly from the federation account ?
* What is the IGR of my LG ?
* What project(s) has been executed by my LG in any of the towns under it ?
* What is the name of the Honorable member representing my constituency at the State House Of Assembly ?
* What bill has he presented towards promoting the welfare of the constituencies he's representing and the public in general ?
* How often does he meets with the people he represents so as to have first hand information on their needs ?
These and many more questions we need to ask ourselves.
If only we dissipate half of the energy we deploy in attacking and criticizing the FG on our representativesat the grassroot then we can have things better.
We have to let them realise they are responsible to us and not an individual under the guise of a leader. They need our votes to assume office even if they are handpicked as contestants by their "leaders". We have to take the bull by the horn by ensuring we give them no breathing space while demanding for accountability.They atimes stay away in the cities but they always have relations staying back at home. We can put the pressure on them and I'm sure we'll get positive results.
We shall continue to wallow in abject poverty when we allow them to always put the blame on the FG while they themselves have done absolutely NOTHING at the home front. The more reason a thief like Bukola Saraki will always take on the FG while he keeps stealing and diverting the state allocations. Have you ever wondered why they voted against LG autonomy ?
The CHANGE we crave must be in TOTALITY and NOT selected. You can not be an advocate of "change" at the federal level and keep stealing from the states. What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander !
LET'S TAKE THE BATTLE TO THEM !!! Pls share!
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is a typical example of politics without bitterness.GEJ is a man that accomadates everybody irrespective of his political group.Tambolo on the other hand might have been a political prostuite and ediot but he is fair man according to his fellow and does not play dirty pilotics like his current party men.Wishing him well in all his future journies

GEJ till 2019

am glad to be ur 100th liker, ....... wishing u more likes to ur comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.