Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London (1674 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by mindview2travel: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari supporters surrounded the whole building, the two entrances were filled up.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by lekkie073(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Supporters or protesters? shocked
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
How to recognise hired protesters: they are usually few and put on customized/branded T-shirts giving to them by their sponsors www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159975_protest6_jpeg447b8bebc42600a758d830bbe7bc8243 www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159974_protest5_jpeg6acb55176504aac7a7b2f5b3ed76136f www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159976_protest7_jpeg2b74c5dd2b5b3f87d341770c0ead17d7 now compare the above with the below pictures of those who came on their own volition to show support for CHANGE. Meaningful protesters don't wear branded shirts, they wear their regular clothings.

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now compare these well fed supporters of Buhari to the hungry church-rats paid by PDP protesting against Buhari on the other thread.

The difference is very clear!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by kayzat: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Now compare these well fed supporters of Buhari to the hungry church-rats paid by PDP protesting against Buhari on the other thread.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

A friend in London informed me as early as 7am of text messages flying around and mobilizing blacks to come and protest against Buhari at the rate of £80/hour. The money that PDP suppose to use to better the lots of the Nigerians are been faraway in London all in the name of disgracing Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Typing...
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by hazyfm1: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayzat:

A friend in London informed me as early as 7am of text messages flying around and mobilizing blacks to come and protest against Buhari at the rate of £80/hour. The money that PDP suppose to use to better the lots of the Nigerians are been faraway in London all in the name of disgracing Buhari.
sadly,most of the blacks are not even Nigerians. Just imagine how PDP keep disgracing Nigeria abroad all in the name of labelling Buhari a bad man.
I just hope this "bribe to protest" will not just end today. The london police must look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by itetemi: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
front page nowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by itetemi: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
op, pls rearrange the pictures properly
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by sammyj: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by chinex276(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
nigeria nea nye uwah nsogbu maka election... Nigeria na only una dey do election?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by chinex276(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayzat:

giving a dog a bad name coz u want 2 kill it...if dis is true, then PDP is a disgrace 2 dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by itetemi: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

bros, pls arrange the pictures properly.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by ShootingStar88(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by ShootingStar88(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayzat:

I just hope this is NOT true because that sounds so desperate... though a lot of more desperate steps have been taken before now.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by meforyou1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
it's only brainless animals that support that terrorists sponsor buhari without certifcate
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by 2Brains1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sai Buhari jooor
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by dazdilijae(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayzat:

Modern day smart fone has screen grab feature if you cant prove your story with evidence please stop lying. enuf of the propaganda and hate campaign we are not helping Nigeria. When the repercussions starts it wont be felted in the UK or Europe its going to be in Nigeria.
Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by hammed007(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one, PDP shoul note Buhari is a Moving Train

No one can stop us nw

I have decided
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayzat:

my brother u are very correct...my friend got the text msg,he called and told me this morning though i dont know hw much...see our life outside?see what this useless govt turned our youths into? The news of the money to be shared was already circulating before today...God. Will see us through this rigorous time,he will save us from gej!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by donphilopus: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
meforyou1:
it's only brainless animals that support that terrorists sponsor buhari without certifcate
[/s]

Why are you so pained? Pls can you tell us the reason you support Jonathan?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Supporters In London by simdam500(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
I see agberos

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I Have Stolen / Defeat Wike In His Ward And Get 10million -amaechi / After More Than 18yrs Chagoury Returns To Aso Roc»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.