Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. (3689 Views)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. by LordReed(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Americans today must have the right to kill Native Americans and enslave Africans. Germans today must have the right to kill Jews. Yes now didn't their forefathers do all these things and justify it will law sef?!
Re: Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. by sonmvayina(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2015
delishpot:

Help me go ask am then give me feed back bros.

lol, you dey my side or them side?..so he did not then know that those rule where not going to last long, why give them in the first place. i believe a good and perfect God will get it right the first time. no need for two testament or dispensation...

1 Like

Re: Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. by delishpot: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
You are another olodo of NL. You guys are funny. Brother, you aint got any proof for everything you said here. Well, like you rightly said, you dont have nerve to debate this. I wonder how you still remain christian. Your choice I guess and it shall be duly respected. Have sweet day!

Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Shocking Religions You Had No Idea Existed / The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.