Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting (1361 Views)

Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Watch this amateur Video and you need not go far to know that those who hired these 'victims' of a corrupt system are so clueless they failed to educate their hirelings on the reasons for the protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by thaoriginator: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
*streaming*
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by papaejima1: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Their own good sef say dem dey London

How about APC followers on Nairaland who are completely ignorant of Buhari's speech at chatham House. Even when the full transcript was posted, they still said "too long, all I know is Sigh Buhari" undecided undecided
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by mrmetoo1: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is so so sad!!!! So embarrassing
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by itetemi: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
front page oya oya
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by lagbaja(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
What a shame. The young lady that was interviewed looked really unkept
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
1stCitizen:
Watch this amateur Video and you need not go far to know that those who hired these 'victims' of a corrupt system are so clueless they failed to educate their hirelings on the reasons for the protest.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152755079911939
Oh My God bro, I can't believe this. What a grand shame! Shame on FFK
Shame on GEJ
Shame on Fayose!

I can believe this! This guys don't even know anything about they what they're doing. How did they even get to London? Who gave them visa.. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by sammyj: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin cool
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by hazyfm1: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

SOME WERE EVEN COVERING THEIR FACES

SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by chaberry(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bad
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by TheOtherview: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Incoherence and ineptitude - the general lot of TANoids... cheesy

They show up at a demo and haven't the foggiest idea of what the agenda is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by glory2glory: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shame on PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by chukel(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
i just cant stop exclaiming Jesus!. how low can pdp go. just tell me, how low. this is magnanimously disgraceful. kai jonathan. FFK, fasoye are actually doing you so much harm. sai Buhari.
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by mrofficial(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shame on PDP.
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by mrofficial(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Obinoscopy, Seun, Ngwakwe, Ishilove. Move this to front page immediately. angry
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by danot1030: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:
front page oya oya
Seun and the clueless mod will not take this to the front page since it embarrassed pd-pig, rather they will look for a way to kill the thread. Seun you can also ban this account, since that is what you are good at doing in intimidating pd-pig opponents.
Re: Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
danot1030:
Seun and the clueless mod will not take this to the front page since it embarrassed pd-pig, rather they will look for a way to kill the thread. Seun you can also ban this account, since that is what you are good at doing in intimidating pd-pig opponents.
https://www.nairaland.com/2168337/anti-buhari-protesters-outside-chatham-house

(1)

*URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? / The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... / MASSOB And The Nigeria Police Clash In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.