Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa (21048 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
nice one dat is gud cos he is an elder stateman. Happy birthday to myself

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:

why call him thief .what has he stolen from u and ur generations.. lets be realistic ..lets talk with our mouth and not our asss angry
yeepa grin
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by adaybayor(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Curvinus:
The same instability that Obasanjo is busy instigating in his own country and scaring away investors in the process. Damn old fooooool!

bla bla bla bla bla grin
Curvinus:
The same instability that Obasanjo is busy instigating in his own country and scaring away investors in the process. Damn old fooooool!

bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by dollarlander: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:
The President of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir, at the weekend hosted former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, in Khartoum to discuss insecurity and instability in Africa, especially the crisis in Libya which has adversely affected other parts of Africa.

Briefing local and international media after the private meeting which lasted over 30 minutes, Mr. Obasanjo said the meeting provided both leaders opportunity to examine peace and security issues in Africa, particularly the situation in North Africa.

“Peace, security and stability which are fundamental to the development of any nation must be our preoccupation,” Mr. Obasanjo said.

“We must do everything possible to ensure that all over Africa, and particularly in North Africa, efforts are made to guarantee peace, security and stability no matter where the need arises.

“My brother (President al-Bashir) and I have agreed to work together with other partners to ensure that stability is achieved in the region and across the continent.”

Mr. Obasanjo chairs the Africa Union’s commission of inquiry on South Sudan and has been a leading advocate of peace and security in Africa.

In the 1990s, he initiated the Conference on Security, Stability Development and Co-operation in Africa (CSSDCA), a policy development process created to function within the framework of the African Union and adopted at the 36th Session of the Assembly in Lome, Togo, in July 2000.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/177527-obasanjo-meets-sudanese-president-over-instability-in-africa.html

Can Edwin Clark, Omo Ale(Bastard) Ayo Fayose ever rise to this level in Africa in this world and the world to come. Obasanjo no be your mate. Drunkard Ayo Fayose. Who is your father I want to report your excesses to him. Barstard.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
BJAYADEMOLA:

Happy Birthday!! smiley
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by hotgunz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:

why call him thief .what has he stolen from u and ur generations.. lets be realistic ..lets talk with our mouth and not our asss angry
s called freedom of speech guy, u jst talk with ur ass nw
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Zaikon(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
BJAYADEMOLA:
happy birthday
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Shiifi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
baba tank yiu jor dis how a president should behave nt dat daft tin, dat i cant even imagining him ruling NURTW nt talk more of NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by holatin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Curvinus:
you are so dumb.
highlight how he drove investors from Nigeria, you are as clueless as Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by tit(f): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
cjrane:

Boko haram sponsors are re-strategizing.

Whatever they plot against Nigeria will not work in Jesus name!

of all people in the world to meet:
the host of Osama Bin Ladin
and the starter of the supporter of APC that killed South Sudan peoples
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Upon all the meetings .. We nah see anything mthscheww
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by tit(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
dollarlander:

Can Edwin Clark, Omo Ale(Bastard) Ayo Fayose ever rise to this level in Africa in this world and the world to come. Obasanjo no be your mate. Drunkard Ayo Fayose. Who is your father I want to report your excesses to him. Barstard.

you and your father are certified bastards!
everybody know tinubu is a public bastard.

is obasanjo runaway father not from onitsha?
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by jerflakes(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
deennest:
What is this one saying

??

What is this one not saying

??
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Obj to me is trying his best not to better Nigeria but to frustrate gej's govt.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Deltagiant: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
OBJ and his notice-me syndrome. Human life and influence is like a product life cycle but Obasanjo has refused to acknowledge the fact. Now, tell me what the hell he's doing with this blood sucker and war criminal order than strengthening his loyalty to the feudalistic Nigerian caliphate.

Expired era. Nonsense!
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by jdbrasco(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those two are d problem in Africa. Obj started BH by allowing political sharia and Omar invented d supporters of APC dat killed so many blacks in Dafur sudan. I wonder wat dey will be discussing? Africans shld be careful wit those snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by tociano009(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
OBASANJO VISITING WICKED AFRICAN LEADERS SINCE 1900B.C., He visited Gambia president which is one of the worst and longest serving president now visiting Another vampire president....I laugh in Deutch hu hu hu hu cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by stinggy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Obasanjo - President emeritus of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by tociano009(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
jdbrasco:
Those two are d problem in Africa. Obj started BH by allowing political sharia and Omar invented d supporters of APC dat killed so many blacks in Dafur sudan. I wonder wat dey will be discussing? Africans shld be careful wit those snakes.
I also wonder o, I think Obj have a bad plan against Gej

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Who send am now
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by ceejayluv(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:

Conversion of OFN (Operation Feed the Nation) project to OFN (Obasanjo Farms Nigeria) is called what?
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC should install a parallel government immediately

yOU PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH!!! I KNOW GEJ IS A GENTLEMAN BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD TAKE THIS.

HOW EXACTLY WOULD YOUR PARRALLEL GOVERNMENT WORK? ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE YOR OWN POLICE AND ARMY OR WHAT? WHERE WOULD YOU GET THE MONEY TO FINANCE THIS PARALLEL GOVERNMENT OF YOURS BECAUSE THE FG WOULD OBVIOUSLY CUT OFF ALL FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS AND TO THINK THAT MOST OF THE RESOURCES IN APC STATES ARE GROUNDNUT AND COCOA HOW WOULD THEY COPE?
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Niwdog(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote
author=topsyking post=31108998]
why call him thief .what has he stolen from u and ur generations.. lets
be realistic ..lets talk with our mouth and not our asss angry[/quote]what has gej stolen from you and your family? #NKAPI
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Ahmeduana(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:
when its boiling anywhere in africa, the world leaders knows who to call..OBJ of course.. nobody calls the clueless man president goodluck to come to the rescue in anything partainin to peace in africa..
i salute u baba for dumping the sinking ship with the clueless drunk bent on crumbling and Bankruptcy nigeria.
THIS MAN CALL OBASANJO IS ATTENTION FREAK!
Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by topsyking: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

you and your father are certified bastards!
everybody know tinubu is a public bastard.

is obasanjo runaway father not from onitsha?
A brain check is needed here doctor..

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by topsyking: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THIS MAN CALL OBASANJO IS ATTENTION FREAK!

Re: Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa by Ahmeduana(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
topsyking:

THE MAN STOLE ALOT, (o po gan) 16BILLION$ FOR POWER PROJECT THAT NEVER DELIVER 1KILOWAT OF LIGHT....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu / Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.