Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! (860 Views)

MUST SEE: The 6 Physical Features That Men Can’t Resist In Women / Reasons Why You Should Try Inter-tribal Marriage In Nigeria / What are those Physical features that you Can't Stand In The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by onila(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have realized marrying from another ethnic group
you don't just consider cultural differences
but also physical features sometimes

especially in a family or culture where beauty is important
if the family does not accept the way their inlaw child looks
it can be a problem

I come from two different ethnic groups
growing up, my fathers family members always criticized I and my sisters weight
that we were too skinny,
considering in my fathers culture, being fleshy is celebrated esp for females

they always saw my elder brother as unattractive
I once shared a story on NL abt how my paternal grandmother called my brother "ugly"

physical appearance is very important when choosing a partner from another tribe

1 Like

Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by alberto2k(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by somegirl1: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
What shall we do to/ with/ for/ about our dear special Onila?

1 Like

Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm..

Physical appearance and mental acuity are two things that are, and always have been important regardless (inter-tribal or no).
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by ivyT(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
well am mixed,nd I wld absolutely go for a guy from a different tribe_dats if dats how its gonna be wink
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by senorova(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Fulaman198(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think Onila is learning from Ajuran
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by onila(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:
I think Onila is learning from Ajuran
I learnt from Ajuran and you fulani pple too
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Fulaman198(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
I learnt from Ajuran and you fulani pple too

Why have I ever behaved like that Ajuran shocked shocked?
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by onila(f): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Why have I ever behaved like that Ajuran shocked shocked?
fulani are also kinda ethnocentric tongue
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Raiders: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think its nice to marry someone from a different cultural background.
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Fulaman198(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
fulani are also kinda ethnocentric tongue

Which ethnic group isn't? I actually think that we have become too soft since we are going with Hausas, Mande, Wolof, Tuaregs, etc. these days. I mean your sister is dating a Fulani guy.... undecided
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by onila(f): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Which ethnic group isn't? I actually think that we have become too soft since we are going with Hausas, Mande, Wolof, Tuaregs, etc. these days. I mean your sister is dating a Fulani guy.... undecided
I remember the reaction, when I told you n yr fulani brothers

that my sister is dating a fulani guy tongue
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Fulaman198(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
I remember the reaction, when I told you n yr fulani brothers

that my sister is dating a fulani guy tongue

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by Fulaman198(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm actually open to Fulani being with other African groups than Fulani being with European and Western people cheesy cheesy I just don't want us to forget about our identity and who we are.
Re: Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! by onila(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:
I'm actually open to Fulani being with other African groups than Fulani being with European and Western people cheesy cheesy I just don't want us to forget about our identity and who we are.
its ok

i admire proud pple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You / 10 Types Of Women Who Will Always Cheat No Matter What (Men Take Note!!!) / Romance Enquiry Chatroom - Single/dating/complicated Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.