Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit (25123 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit? / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by gatiano(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Right! everything we are or will be has been written with our own hands before we were even conceived.

Olufemiolaolu:
Every thing we pass through is written, but what we make of d xperience is left 2 our power of choice i e freewil. A person might have failed in a venture but d decision not 2 resign 2 fate & try again is left 2 his or her freewill. Even 1 is destined 2 live abroad, one still have 2 make an effort 2 get there, that is left 2 one's free will. One can know this through dreams prophecy etc
Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by ratatis(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Every thing we pass through is written, but what we make of d xperience is left 2 our power of choice i e freewil. A person might have failed in a venture but d decision not 2 resign 2 fate & try again is left 2 his or her freewill. Even 1 is destined 2 live abroad, one still have 2 make an effort 2 get there, that is left 2 one's free will. One can know this through dreams prophecy etc

Now, using your illustration, if one is destined to live in abroad, & he chose to reach there through his efforts, he'ld be bound to pass through a predestined course in life there. OK?
If this same person chose to remain here, he'ld be bound to follow a different predestined course in life. However, under normal circumstances, that person cannot be in abroad passing through a predestined course in life there while simultaneously be here passing through a different course in life.
In Theoretical Physics, the two events ( I.e. the predestined course in life he'ld be following while in abroad & the different predestined course in life he'ld be passing through while here) are said to be mutually exclusive. He cannot be passing through the two events simultaneously. He can only be experiencing one or the other.
This, I think, is what ramalot is trying to point out

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by ratatis(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2015
gatiano:
wrong! but true, one personality(soul) lives here on earth, and several of the same personalities live on several different earth like planets across the universe. Mainly just black people, they are called spiritual brothers or sisters for a woman.
what you described maybe right for non-black people which is untrue, that is why you see them having multiple personality disorder.
have you ever heard such disorder in black people?

I am referring particularly to only highly evolved Souls, I.e. Souls that have the ability to consciously dissociate their various bodies at will & can consciously relate with Matter, Energy, Space & Time, as they desire.
Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by gatiano(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2015
When you use the phrase "highly evolved souls", you mean it as a complete body, soul and spirit. Soul can not dissiciate from the body, because soul is the body thus in reality, we are just souls and spirits. it is the spirit that can dissociate from the soul, and travel to where ever he/she wishes to go, and those places they may choose to go is even beyond our imagination as we are now, but not so 6000 years ago, and 50,000 years ago we could even go into the last three universe.
This only the blacks can do, because they are the only ones that have been there, except by means of spaceships, you can never travel mentally or spiritually to where you have never existed. Only the black people have been coming from forever and going to forever. we do this my reincarnating continously.
The spirit is the same as the one that came from the last universe, The soul is the new being, in new form and shape that has his/her freewill, now the spirit acts as his/her conscience. This spirit of yours puts himself everywhere that support human black's life.
so you are here on earth planet as your unique soul, you are also there on sirius as another different soul, you were also there in 1800 with a different soul, you will also be there in year 3000 in another different soul but they are all still you. To mentally travel, A guide called the gatekeeper, he or she will guide you into your soul in another realm, then you can learn or experience whatever it is you need to know.
before 6000 years ago, we all could be assisted into doing this, before 50,000 years ago, we could just lie on the bed and go whereever we need to go.

ratatis:

I am referring particularly to only highly evolved Souls, I.e. Souls that have the ability to consciously dissociate their various bodies at will & can consciously relate with Matter, Energy, Space & Time, as they desire.
Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by ramalot(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2015
smiley
Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by ratatis(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
gatiano:
When you use the phrase "highly evolved souls", you mean it as a complete body, soul and spirit. Soul can not dissiciate from the body, because soul is the body thus in reality, we are just souls and spirits. it is the spirit that can dissociate from the soul, and travel to where ever he/she wishes to go, and those places they may choose to go is even beyond our imagination as we are now, but not so 6000 years ago, and 50,000 years ago we could even go into the last three universe.
This only the blacks can do, because they are the only ones that have been there, except by means of spaceships, you can never travel mentally or spiritually to where you have never existed. Only the black people have been coming from forever and going to forever. we do this my reincarnating continously.
The spirit is the same as the one that came from the last universe, The soul is the new being, in new form and shape that has his/her freewill, now the spirit acts as his/her conscience. This spirit of yours puts himself everywhere that support human black's life.
so you are here on earth planet as your unique soul, you are also there on sirius as another different soul, you were also there in 1800 with a different soul, you will also be there in year 3000 in another different soul but they are all still you. To mentally travel, A guide called the gatekeeper, he or she will guide you into your soul in another realm, then you can learn or experience whatever it is you need to know.
before 6000 years ago, we all could be assisted into doing this, before 50,000 years ago, we could just lie on the bed and go whereever we need to go.

Various doctrines to fit each level of consciousness!!!
kiss
Re: The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit by dmola(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
prettysheila:
Lol.just wat I thought.just tell me your view on it

salam aleikum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / My Collection Of Religious Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.