Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... (47097 Views)

See The Blunder Made By Macmillan In Their Primary 3 English Textbook / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by daramz1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I stl remember Edeth lives in Calabar,he is 8 years old. Every moring he goes to school. But in the afternoon, he stays at home. His father is a trader and his mother own a shop...
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by nairaman66(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ralia.. How can I forget you?
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by stildude(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
What about " alake was a beautiful woman, her husband olu was the prince of osobena. They had a son named ...when ...was 15 years old..." abi my generation no dey here.

3 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Elkiko(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless d old days, God bless MacMillan

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by mightycrown1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
the drummer boy is now a powerful instrumentalist

7 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by blackmann(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
I met Akin from "Akin goes to school" about 3 years ago. He is now the branch manager of one Zenith bank in Lokoja.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mtsteewwwww! I actually thought you had something important to say....
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by delors(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gandoki is no longer a warrior. He is now a politician in Sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by cacali(f): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thot Ade would be a pilot and not a doctor with all those his super man moves. Anyway I guess he changed his mind after he broke his arm. And u mean Eze is just a graduate? He should have gotten his Master's degree by now o. Am happy for Edet, maybe I shld move to Calabar too.

Nice one. grin
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
*Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a Marine Engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
Source: self

7 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by GentleJ2: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
How about Emeka, Wakama and Kunle? Dnt tell me dey didnt make it in life? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Jarus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:

politician.

I attended primary school in Nigeria but I didn't know all these. In my own school ( a private school) we were using different textbooks entirely.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by psalmsjob: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:
we did had fun then. life was so innocent then.

Life is still innocent its the people that lost their innocence.
And we pass those books on to our siblings then but not anymore now the educational sector is commercialize that almost every school has its own note books, text-books and work-books being changed every term.

#WeNeedChange #LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by juman(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Funny. grin
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by favouritesahaba: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:

politician.

What about Mr Bako of New oxford English course
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ajebuter(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mr Giwa is no more a trader but an international exporter!
Wakama and kunle no longer carry their boxes on their heads but they carry briefcases in their limo!
Akin the drummer boy has gone for surgery where steve wonder did his and he is now sighted.
The Marriage of Anansewa took place in Burkinham palace not ghna anymore
Macbeth has ressurrected as superman with his head intactwilliam shakespeare now speaks modern and better English
Mayor of casterbridge is now a big yahoo boy in UNILAG
And finally, lion the king now has a mansion in Lekki and no more lives in the cave, plus tortoise is now the manager of the properties of all in the animal kingdom because he has MBA in Bus Admin and LLB in International Law!

5 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by jnrbayano(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tabansi Press Limited the famed publisher.

smiley
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Judeoxide(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
And do you also know that gandoki the great war chief is now in Dubai with his family?? The thing way taya me for that text book or reader as we used to call it is just the kind wicked shot nicker way edit Ali and agbo too day were with that simbi hair style too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

I attended primary school in Nigeria but I didn't know all these. In my own school ( a private school) we were using different textbooks entirely.

Eeya..you must have had a boring primary education.

4 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Remii(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
what about Bintu and Bello?

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
milky3:
Wish I could get all those books ,then I would read them over and over again

I can get you these books for #5k each. hehehe..
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Mufasa27(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
And what about odion..
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by madjune(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
What of Chief Ajala and his family that's always on world tour with their long necked black faces and red lips sticking out from a beetle car upon which they travel.

Chai. Ajala travels.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by menix(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
@OP::: U lied abt Simbi i swear, d gal nah Por-n star for italy nah..

infact he jst bought a plot close to mine @ Banana iceland....

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by afolabiayodeji(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:

politician.

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by agbeke58(f): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
wink
cacali:
I thot Ade
would be a pilot and not a doctor with all those his super man moves. Anyway I guess he changed his mind after he broke his arm. And u mean Eze is just a graduate? He should have gotten his Master's degree by now o. Am happy for Edet, maybe I shld move to Calabar too.
Nice one. grin

That's Ade our naughty little brother.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

Sorry....

But majority of us attended private primary schools and used these books. Which kind private primary sch u go? D type for asokoro and maitama district abi wink

4 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by olu4life(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

Haha Jarus... Ur school must be boring o. Also attended a private school but we read most of the books
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Geeman74(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
delugadou:
@ OP, u didn't mention wakamma the fast runner. I heard he is now one of the personal assistants to Usain Bolt

(abi u no read macmillan book 5?)
And the story of Gandoki the great warrior
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by GboyegaD(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP, what about Edet's parents, Mr & Mrs. Bassey and also, his uncle who took him to the zoo in Ibadan?
What about Agbo's uncle, Uncle Mike who studied abroad?
What About Wakama, Obi and Nneka? Do you know their whereabouts?
What about Olu? The last time I read about him, he rescued the wife Ayike from the wicked magician. Are they still resident in Nigeria? I am believing their son too must have grown up now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:

politician.

How about Samankwe and the high way robbers
He must be an APC chieftain by now

3 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Joshuadon: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
simdam500:
Is this some kinda joke angry

AN INDOMIE GENERATION SPOTTED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / New Photos Of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.