Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... (47104 Views)

See The Blunder Made By Macmillan In Their Primary 3 English Textbook / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Qmab: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow! Everyone here go bright for primary school o. You've said it all. Make i chip in ds one sha, in case anyone sabi am
-one week, one trouble ( W.I.T- Willie in trouble also Wilson ikechukwu Tagbo)
-double trouble

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by blaze2cool(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
gbogboti:
How time flies! Who read Mr. Bako?
i love that passage
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ayodijex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
"If u go to d river dont swim,it can carry u away
if u go to d market dont throw a stone it can hit ur mother
if you go on a journey don't forget home,those at home will be waiting
if you go to the bush keep your eyes open,it is easy to lose your way"
#RaliaTheSugarGirl
Can't believe i can still recite this
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by blaze2cool(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Qmab:
Wow! Everyone here go bright for primary school o. You've said it all. Make i chip in ds one sha, in case anyone sabi am
-one week, one trouble ( W.I.T- Willie in trouble also Wilson ikechukwu Tagbo)
-double trouble
grin grin grin
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ejikeme(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Remembering the good olden days makes me weep for this (indomie) generation. They've all missed the innocency of life.

true. Indomie things.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ejikeme(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
psalmsjob:

Life is still innocent its the people that lost their innocence.
And we pass those books on to our siblings then but not anymore now the educational sector is commercialize that almost every school has its own note books, text-books and work-books being changed every term.

#WeNeedChange #LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari

ok....
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Emmanueledu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm good work op!you brought back memories from the good old days when we have to read and memorize comprehension passages especially from Macmillan!
Back then I used to see my class teacher as the most wicked woman on earth,who made us memorize a full passage and recite it.....I later in life had my teacher to thank for such training!!!
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ejikeme(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
bosunjohns:
Yeah, no boko haram. sad

lol....

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Xerum(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samneer:
Mr and Mrs Bako.... . Mr Giwa a shopkeeper
Edet
Simbi
Ralia the sugar; the book was given to me as a prize for being the best student.
Good old days

...Mr Giwa is a trader, he lives in David's village.. ha ha ha. ......
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Xerum(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eze goes to school! ha ha ha....
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by akinvest(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
gbogboti:
How time flies! Who read Mr. Bako?
Yes Mr Bako & Biola stil rememba!
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Koroaso: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=luggy post=31119640][/quote]

U say such to ur moms lover
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by UjSizzle(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was cleaning out a room last month and came upon my primary 3 reader. Went through a story about Ada and Nnenna-- the one when the robber came to their house, and the fire incident the next day on their way back from school.
And there was this line at the end of the story, "Everyone make mistakes, and everyone needs help." I had to blink back the tears smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Moradeeke(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:
Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan,He is 8yrs old,he has a wrist watch..Agbo woke up late from bed..
Lol,those days of memorizing comprehension passages!
The OP has successfully confused some NLs. "Agbo lives in the town of Lagun which is not far from Ibadan" It is not LAGOON it is LAGUN, Point of correction.Pick ur reader again and confirm if u still have it.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by otemanuduno: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
*Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a Marine Engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
Source: self

Even Wakama, Emeka and Kunle are now doctor, lawyer and Mech. Engr respectively. Mr. Nwosu no more buy chickens home for Christmas because he now has a poultry of himself. Gandoki is still alive, becoming the godfather of Boko Haram while Idris Alooma is fighting hard against him D:
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by papercoin(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't wanna grow old again, remembering this just make me wanna cry.
Vewing my class mates my school uniform my ussual seat mehn everything is just playing in my mind like a movie
Truly good old days
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by otemanuduno: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:
I was cleaning out a room last month and came upon my primary 3 reader. Went through a story about Ada and Nnenna-- the one when the robber came to their house, and the fire incident the next day on their way back from school.
And there was this line at the end of the story, "Everyone make mistakes, and everyone needs help." I had to blink back the tears smiley

Oh! My baby, my baby! help my baby! a woman cried.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by UjSizzle(f): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
otemanuduno:

Oh! My baby, my baby! help my baby! a woman cried.
You remember cry

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by otemanuduno: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ifeanyi and Obi plus Tambari were my fav stories then, coupled wit Bade and the Oracle, not leaving out Ade Our Naughty Little Brother
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:

You remember cry

How on earth will I forget? In fact, I still remember MR Sada has a big farm sef grin
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by RAO1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Agbo lives in the town of lagoon. Which is not far from Ibadan. He is in primary 4... everyone likes Agbo bcus he's a good boy...
Mr n Mrs Nwosu nko? + Ngosi.... na cow Dem dey kill on xmas day now... not chicken
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by oluwafestus(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow, please guys any news abt mr nwosu dauthers? I use to have crush on one of them
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by sashx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gandoki was a great war chief who live in... He lives a lon nd glorious lyf. He loves fighting. Wherever there was trouble, he was there. Wherever there was a victory feat, he was there. Nd also" Yong man ve u forgotten, I am Gandoki d great war chief. Durungun Hambama, Edet goes to a new sch, it has big classroms nd a metal roof.

Mehn, d good old days. Jst wish I can turn back d hand of time. OP weldon 4 bringin bck such memories.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by musaffyan(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice 1 bro,but let me make a correction with Ali,
Ali has not only grown into a terrorist also a member of BH BOYZ

Mtchewww every 1 can write rubbish
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Pecca: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Still remember GANDOKI the story teller; The Dog in the Manger; also, mr Alabi whose goat likes to wander in the bushes albeit several warning of a lion lurking in the bush by the owner ...remind me pls. Day-by-Day.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by oseiwe(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:
Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan,He is 8yrs old,he has a wrist watch..Agbo woke up late from bed..
na remixed edition you memorised
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ajayiopy: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
But Mr.Giwa is till a shop keeper
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Temmytea70(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
stecman:
i so much love ralia the sugar gurl. ralia! ralia! where are you amoda called....

U dint get it....

Ralia Ralia Ralia, her mother called,come home Ralia,Ralia was busy playing with her friends on the sand...Ralia has a dog named Wara bla bla bla....I try nah
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by sunsky29(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:
u faild it.

Agbo lives in the town of laggon which is not far from ibadan...he went to pri sch..he was in primary four..agbo was a lucky boy because his parents are rich....etc etc..

I just corrected u...frm d 1st paragraph...

Back in those days my mum made me cram this oo...

U r also right bt u were jumping frm one line to d oda
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by mekybabe1: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akin the drummer boy is now a big boy o! grin

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ucomeoga: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow! When men of today where boys those days of innocence.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Uffakowoicho(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
op u forgot "i am gandoki,the father of garba,gandoki the..." what about binta n co. lovely days of education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / New Photos Of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu Kingdom / Unilag Campus Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.