Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... (47090 Views)

See The Blunder Made By Macmillan In Their Primary 3 English Textbook / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by shiki(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
*Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a Marine Engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
Source: self
Amadu lives in Makurdi, he has a sister called Jumai.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lolzzzz.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Gynacologist(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:
we did had fun then. life was so innocent then.
wat abt nw?
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by jericco1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aww Ralia my crush, that Old lady really gave her tough time. And Chike that didnt know how to ride a bike and would foolishly double money. What about S.M.O.G his friend. Edet. Rain rain go away! Phew. Good old days.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Richy4(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:
Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan,He is 8yrs old,he has a wrist watch..Agbo woke up late from bed..
Lol,those days of memorizing comprehension passages!

I still got half of those comprehension stored on my memory bank.
Agbo malika lived in the town of lagoon. Which is not far from ibadan. He went to primary school. He was in primary 4. Every one like Agbo because he was always happy and friendly. Agbo was a lucky boy because his parents were rich.His father bought him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.
One day Agbo woke up very late, he looked at his watch, it was 7:30 am. Quickly Agbo jumped up, picked up his towel and ran to the bathroom........
Can someone complete the last paragraph. That's how our teacher used to say it in those days. And Jane the beautiful girl that used to sit close to my chair will pick it from there. God good old days

10 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Aydesmond(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
those days, when men were boys. My friend EDET. Twale
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
No one remembesed "papa azutala okuko.........."
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by olu4life(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
And how can u forget Alawiye... Damn... Loads of yoruba stories den.lol
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Samneer: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mr and Mrs Bako.... . Mr Giwa a shopkeeper
Edet
Simbi
Ralia the sugar; the book was given to me as a prize for being the best student.
Good old days
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by DREAZY: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Funniest video ever...

some children are funny...
We know when we were young,we use to pray For our parents to get money and buy us all that we want like toys,chips etc but this little child went to the extent of praying in tongues..
Lol...
I haven't seen this before..
You can watch the video @ http://cuteloaded..com/2015/02/young-boy-praying-in-tongues-for-his.html?m=1
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by royale442(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:
Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan,He is 8yrs old,he has a wrist watch..Agbo woke up late from bed..
said in a particular tune, the 'he' is stressed.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Ultimate300(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow good, we have alots to remember, not like these indomie generators lol,, when i was in pri. school, my fvrise sport is. . . . . . .
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ikeholar(f): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Waow.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
OCTAVO:
The passport of Mallam Ilia angry

Would have made a good film.

Cyprain Ekwensi....the great African writer.

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ahatson(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
THIS IS REALLY NICE, REVAMPING ONES MEMORY
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Bog12: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bashorun Gaa, Owo-Eje, Things Fall APart, Gods are not to blame, Incoruptible Judge, comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by HFOG(f): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Richy4:

I still got half of those comprehension stored on my memory bank.
Agbo malika lived in the town of lagoon. Which is not far from ibadan. He went to primary school. He was in primary 4. Every one like Agbo because he was always happy and friendly. Agbo was a lucky boy because his parents were rich.His father bought him a watch and Agbo was very proud of it.
One day Agbo woke up very late, he looked at his watch, it was 7:30 am. Quickly Agbo jumped up, picked up his towel and ran to the bathroom........
Can someone complete the last paragraph. That's how our teacher used to say it in those days. And Jane the beautiful girl that used to sit close to my chair will pick it from there. God good old days
Impressive. I'm wowed!
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
delugadou:
@ OP, u didn't mention wakamma the fast runner. I heard he is now one of the personal assistants to Usain Bolt

(abi u no read macmillan book 5?)
Wakamma and Kunle were frnds
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Confuciusng(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Time really moves slow for some people.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
HFOG:

Impressive. I'm wowed!

Lol thanks
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Ameboperoo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Am I too old or what? In my generation we read about konkey and Tinka. They were both puppets but Ali and Bintu were boy and girl.
Nationwide is the name of the "reader".

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

I attended primary school in Nigeria but I didn't know all these. In my own school ( a private school) we were using different textbooks entirely.
and who told u we attended a public school
mtchewwww
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Bog12: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Am I too old or what? In my generation we read about konkey and Tinka. They were both puppets but Ali and Bintu were boy and girl.
Nationwide is the name of the "reader".
Ali & Bintu hmmmm
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by almaliki: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
How about 'only bread for Eze'..,...

Queen primer...vol 1 & 2.

I go up....

up i go...

Am i to go up....?

jack & Jill went to get a pail of water........etc

4 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by nikkflexible(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
koku baboni....the lady-in-white always scared me wen reading then...tot she would appear to me in d nite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Glowww(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai! Good old days. Wish I could experience them again. This indomie generation have really missed a lot
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls where is Eze 'eze goes to school'?May be he is now a Manager in one of the oil companies cheesy
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
simdam500:
Is this some kinda joke angry

One of those born during indomie generation.

Meanwhile,

""""""""""""""Sarimah""""""""""""""

On my mind.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by santicruz: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

How about Samankwe and the high way robbers
He must be an APC chieftain by now
hahaahahahahahahaha
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Situation001(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
JarusLIAR:

I attended primary school in Nigeria but I didn't know all these. In my own school ( a private school) we were using different textbooks entirely.
your username described you embarassed
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by luckman20(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gandoki was a great war chief, who lives in Northern nigeria.
#gonearethosedays

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Temmi001:

You Dun fail oo..na ona type them dey flog week in,week out.

Agbo lives in the town of lagoonlagoon which is not far from Ibadan.He goes to a primary school, he was in primary 4.His father bought him a watch.Agbo was very proud of it.One day,agbo woke up very late.he looked at his watch it was 7:30am. Blablablaaah tongue

Na we dey kari first tire for school cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu Kingdom / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / Unilag Campus Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.