Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds (1293 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / The Comprehensive Documentary On General Buhari Past Deeds. A Nigerian Dictator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
from killing of innocent people to certificate forgery..Let the prosecution begin..

Former military President of Nigeria and
Presidential candidate of the All Progressive
Congress of Nigeria, General Muhammadu
Buhari during a live telecast in Chatham House,
London of America, stated that he is a
converted democrat and is ready to accept
responsibility for his past deeds. Read his full
statements below…

Buhari whose past has been widely condemned
and is being used against him in the 2015
election campaign by some analysts, has created
fear in the minds of many as they say he might
repeat the same attitude when he gets to power.
It would be recalled that recently, his running
mate, Pro. Yemi Osinbajo, was at the home of
son of late Afro-beat legend, Fela Kuti, Femi
Kuti, to discuss and get his opinion on certain
things affecting the country and after the talks,
Femi emphasized that he was not ready to vote
and was not in support of any political party.
While relaying the outcome of the meeting on
his social media page, a question was asked if
the Prof. apologized for the maltreatment of
the Kuti family during the military era, Yeni
responded that the Kutis were not in position to
forgive except he goes to meet their late father,
Fela, to beg for forgiveness.
As the fear continues in the heart of some
Nigerians,Nigeriafilms.com watched the former
military President solemnly accepting his past
responsibilities in a worldwide telecast stressing
that he is a changed person who is out to make
a difference for his country.
In his words, "Permit me to close this discussion
on a personal note. I have heard and read
references to me as a former dictator in many
respected British newspapers including the well
regarded Economist. Let me say without
sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with
military rule, though some might be less
dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for
whatever happened under my watch."
"I cannot change the past. But I can change the
present and the future. So before you is a
former military ruler and a converted democrat
who is ready to operate under democratic
norms and is subjecting himself to the rigours of
democratic elections for the fourth time," he
added.
http://newsflash9ja..com/2015/02/i-am-ready-to-accept-responsibilities.html
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by egift(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wrong Title.

Buhari state as always: He Accepts. He has never shifted blame to anyone, ever. See it below.

Let me say without sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with military rule, though some might be less dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch."

"I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. So before you is a former military ruler and a converted democrat who is ready to operate under democratic norms and is subjecting himself to the rigours of democratic elections for the fourth time," he added.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Change is inevitable, no matter what u do, no matter what u post, real or phurphy, i av make up my damn mind to vote out corruption and vote in GMD........Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ all the way.. transformation is invincible.. is buhari not corrupt?. APC deceivers..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by ArchEnemy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Accepting responsibilities is a mark of a honest man. That is good of him. Better than defending stealing and corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
honest indeed.. liar, certificate forger.
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by sankky: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fair play, general.
Our politics is maturing gradually.

Abians have started rejecting the attempts to bribe them with morsels of food and little cash by visionless and planless Guber candidates of the APGA and PDP parties. They are demanding for each candidate to lay down his plans for Abia because Abians are not beggers.
The shocker has just begun.

Labor party all the way.
visit www.emekaotimbagov.com to see the Abia state of your dreams

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Kennywills7(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
If he is taking responsibility then thats great

But will dis make those dat died in 2011 post election violence to get justice?
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by papaejima1: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari all the way.....make u na make way. Change on its way....
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
GEJ all the way.. transformation is invincible.. is buhari not corrupt?. APC deceivers..
.....invincible indeed, wake up man, wlcm back to Naija where 16 is greater dan 19, where stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
.....invincible indeed, wake up man, wlcm back to Naija where 16 is greater dan 19, where stealing is not corruption
I tot you said I wrote invisible
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ is far better than buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by henryblaze25(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thought he said he is not sorry, when he did his interview on aljazeera
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Then he should be tried for crimes against humanity.
From coup plotting to extra judicial killings.

Who is he deceiving?
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
noblezone:
Then he should be tried for crimes against humanity.
From coup plotting to extra judicial killings.

Who is he deceiving?
don't mind that evil man
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I tot you said I wrote invisible
......but now
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
......but now
you don't know the diff b/w both..
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by vivacious01: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
Wrong Title.

Buhari state as always: He Accepts. He has never shifted blame to anyone, ever. See it below.

Exactly what he said.I knew it was going to be twisted. A very good quality of a leader,accepting all the mistakes that happens under your watch.This is what Jonathan should politely accept and stop defending corruption that is happening under his nose with milder terms,"stealing is not corruption,abi is it corruption is not stealing,lol.
Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
vivacious01:
Exactly what he said.I knew it was going to be twisted. A very good quality of a leader,accepting all the mistakes that happens under your watch.This is what Jonathan should politely accept and stop defending corruption that is happening under his nose with milder terms,"stealing is not corruption,abi is it corruption is not stealing,lol.
one thing is to accept and another to make right.. has he made right his wrong? he will dance to the music soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by homealone2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Never trust this deluded GMB, he is a liar.
A leopard cannot change it's spot, Buhari is a hypocrite....... PDP all the way, if u don't like it ''Go & Die''.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares: I Am Ready To Accept The Responsibilities Of My Past Deeds by Here2BustnScrew: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
homealone2:
Never trust this deluded GMB, he is a liar.
A leopard cannot change it's spot, Buhari is a hypocrite....... PDP all the way, if u don't like it ''Go & Die''.
short and simple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi / I Have Decided To Retire From Politics Section On NL / (pix) Are These Statistics By Forbes True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.