Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing (53068 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by clintwine(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Purehuman:
And how Rivers State people used their thumbs to vote for a slave still baffles me.
Rotimi Amaechi has forgotten the meaning of Director-General. He thinks doing all these will make Buhari think he is a humble loyalist. He shouldn't be surprised that he'll be left behind like a forgotten seed of rice in a dog's plate.

See hin nose like pig wey de smell dog yansh.

OSU mentality.

GEJ till he is delivered.

I normally just read and avoid comments, but after seeing this, I just caught myself calling this commenter a fool.
For someone to still think like this in this generation
calling someone a slave and OSU
you are very backward, it is people like you that no matter how we try to move forward keeping driving our generation and country backwards

If you have nothing to offer to people, keep quiet
All Men are born equal, if you don't like what you see, develop yourself to
the point where you can make a difference

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by crackhouse(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
I am sure a lot of prophets must have deceived him that Buhari will win. This man will surely commit suicide if Buhari finally loose.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by IbkD: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Unworthy news.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Purehuman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
clintwine:

I normally just read and avoid comments, but after seeing this, I just caught myself calling this commenter a fool.
For someone to still think like this in this generation
calling someone a slave and OSU
you are very backward, it is people like you that no matter how we try to move forward keeping driving our generation and country backwards

If you have nothing to offer to people, keep quiet
All Men are born equal, if you don't like what you see, develop yourself to
the point where you can make a difference
Quoting me and saying trash doesn't stop the fact that a governor left 8million people with the recent news of 30 being killed today to be an errand boy for another man.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Purehuman(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
sherbol:
shut up there!
and stop saying wot is beyond ur comprehension.
So, you mean the problem of amaechi is metaphysical... Very good.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by ldpele(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Is Ameachi complaining? Why are you taking panadol for his headache?

He may look like an errand boy now but should APC win this elections his name will be written on marble as one of the people who humbled himself and worked to liberate Nigerians from the claws of PDP and Jonathan. Now that's a hero!

From what I have heard about Ameachi, if you sat with him you would forget that he's a governor. The guy is too cool and down to earth, friendly and open. The only time you see the other side of him is when you repeatedly step on his toes but on a normal day, Ameachi drives himself.
#SOURCE? Rogue
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Bamss1: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
Chai, see cooperate slave undecided

Who did this to rivers state?
so what wrong has amechi done? Or is it a sin for him to drive?
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by deolu2000(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is the difference between amaechi and the white man beside the car?ain't both pictured on motion and so what is the tag on amaechi that reads errand boy? foolish tanoids that are scared of a fellow man because they are all cowards. #SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by ldpele(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Your Father still dey struggle to pay ur school fees you are here tying Ameachi is a slave. You are a pathethic useless human being
And your father wey no struggle but steal public funds, Wetin u dey here dey type? "Cow"
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Alary: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:
A man's life does not consist on the Abundance of wealth he has. _ Jesus Christ.

I don't even wish to be like Obama let alone Amaechi.

Hmmmm! Bros mi , you over stepped by just mentioning Obama , who is talking about weath ? How much does Obama has ? We are talkinig about being relevant in the society . Obama is the most powerful person in the world u know ? So if I have the chance to be in the position where I can be heard and take deciesions that affects millions of life . So calling Amaechi a driver doesn't make sense , somebody that takes decisions that affects the lifes of over how many million River State residents .Moreover driving himself is a virtue that should be embrace by our leaders . We have seen Obama carries his suit case by himself , david cameron boarding a public train e.t.c .we should all stop all these big man attitude that is killing our polity . Moreover Rotimi Amaechi is the campaigne director general Buhari/Osinbajo group ,so what ? He is doing is job ! So what do you expect him to do ? Or u expect Buhari to be running the campaigne while Amaechi will just sit down somewhere . Nah ! He has gat work to do and he is doing it greatly , Amaechi is not a driver but but he is drven by self believe .
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bamss1:
so what wrong has amechi done? Or is it a sin for him to drive?
nope, but its a sin to be a slave governor.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by KwoiZabo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alary:

Hmmmm! Bros mi , you over stepped by just mentioning Obama , who is talking about weath ? How much does Obama has ? We are talkinig about being relevant in the society . Obama is the most powerful person in the world u know ? So if I have the chance to be in the position where I can be heard and take deciesions that affects millions of life . So calling Amaechi a driver doesn't make sense , somebody that takes decisions that affects the lifes of over how many million River State residents .Moreover driving himself is a virtue that should be embrace by our leaders . We have seen Obama carries his suit case by himself , david cameron boarding a public train e.t.c .we should all stop all these big man attitude that is killing our polity . Moreover Rotimi Amaechi is the campaigne director general Buhari/Osinbajo group ,so what ? He is doing is job ! So what do you expect him to do ? Or u expect Buhari to be running the campaigne while Amaechi will just sit down somewhere . Nah ! He has gat work to do and he is doing it greatly , Amaechi is not a driver but but he is drven by self believe .
I rather not being in that position than to take the wrong decisions. Many have died and livelihood destroyed because of Amaechi's stubbornness also Mitt Romney would have done better than Obama and ISIS would not be this strong with Romney. I love my life.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
egopersonified:
Who knows the make of this black 'half' car in front of Amechi?

It's a Mercedes Benz.

Looks like Vaneo but one door. Forgotten the exact model.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by akilo1: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ameachi giving pdp wahala since 1960.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by notobs: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
If buhari even had a chance to win, Which he dosent, I would have called on Nigerians to see Amaechi turn around and Betray and backstab his new oga Buhari in less than year, Just like he did his first oga Odili, and Jonathan, He would do the same to Buhari.
But Alas Buhari will not smell Aso Rock Again.

He betrayed Wike Who fought all the court cases that brought him into rivers state government house,while he was hiding in Ghana. Amaechi is a confirmed Saboteur, has Betrayed South South region and Betrayed the party that brought him to power. Above all he has betrayed the rivers state people that voted for him by using their state treasury to run Buharis campaign while projects in rivers state are abandoned.
Win Or lose he will pay a price for his betraying ways Humans may forget but Karma never forgets!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by farem: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ManMountain:
Ameachi, one day you will be Nigeria President. cool

Quoting copiously the words of our Lord Jesus:

"His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Matt 25:21, 23

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Sacramento4real(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trut:
Amaechi the errand boy
He can put you on a Lifetime salary.Mofo!
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by farem: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
neoshaklum:
Anti-Buhari Protesters having no clue why they are protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZiGAe26OQ #ChathamHouse

Sent on errand by the CLUELESS himself. What do you expect from the minor clueless?
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
Chai, see cooperate slave undecided

Who did this to rivers state?
is it not better to be a slave to progress than a king of failure .
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Amaechi problem continue apc ^ after president GEJ might have occupied the president sit till 2019******
Apc will be changed to Apt ^amaechi problem terminated.
And we they Rivers will disown Him while buhari and his fulany's gangsters will just kick the monkey amaechi out of their site....
What a nonsense man full with greediness and disrespectful.........

Amaechi's cup has full and His days are numbered in River state.

PresidentGEJtill2019.com No shaking************
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
majekdom2:
is it not better to be a slave to progress than a king of failure .
you can choose to be a slave to the "so called" change then. Goodluck on that.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
you just simplified it all ..... everyone has a right of choices . So pls do well to check on your posts.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by adeope12: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
tank u Amaechi, its d fight for d change we want
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
majekdom2:
you just simplified it all ..... everyone has a right of choices . So pls do well to check on your posts.
yap, some people have the choice of being slave governors. I get your point undecided
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by understatement: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm..in this life,if u are too big to serve,u are too small to lead
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by staymore: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
If Buhari looses Amaechi will immediately go on leave.
If you are doubting, go ask Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by okpamson15(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
ManMountain:
Ameachi, one day you will be Nigeria President. cool
future imposible tense.
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ahmeduana:

FOR YOUR DREAM BA?
Y whon't him bcome president someday angry
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by maximas(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Most he drive always?
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by ManMountain(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
you wey poverty is your twin brother in your family sef dey talk opatta? cheesy
with that your bend bend shoe. cheesy cheesy cool Na you be the correct slave, Ameachi gateman sef fit arrange your family for life.
#hungergokillyourfamily
Re: Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing by Descartes: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
hensben:
I like this man, [b]he is not a tribal bigot.[/b]He mean well for Nigeria/NIgerians.
Do you know him very well? Do you have a proof of such statement @bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.