Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (44261 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by buccal(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Heard if she's fat,she's oceanic bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmm....GTB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Segadem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by AreaFada2: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
cyprianlah:
My own is zenith bank, nd its nt on d list tongue

Chai! That kind girl dey reach "zenith" many times in quick succession during bedmatic sessions. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ednoville(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
T
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank God I use GTB

Keystone and Sterling nko?
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by demmy0325(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
gtbank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by kodded(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Sai Buhari Bank !!!
OR BOKO HARAM BANK undecided
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by kodded(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Sai Buhari Bank !!!
BOKO HARAM BANK undecided
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Sunofgod(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
My own na 'Central Bank' - come see inflation she dey apply to her spending requests.

cheesy cheesy cheesy - wayo woman,

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by sonde2014(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
sky Bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by buccal(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
ednoville:
T
. T for Teacher
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
kodded:
BOKO HARAM BANK undecided
Lol .. Guy why na
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by dexpendable(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
lool
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by nanizle(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue

Naso
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue
I'm coming to snatch you from him . grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mrpiggybankk(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
lipsrsealed I just dey observe
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by orieoda(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
khalebzy:
how many times does this wanna appear on front page
...And how does dis affect ur bank account?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Am buhari bank. Lol sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by toshmann(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
My girlfriend one of my girlfriends should be savannah bank sad
She has made perfectly sure that my bank account is as dry as the savannah embarassed

#ifyalways grin

[size=5pt]Alarm don blow[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mirexxx(f): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
5 tongue tongue
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Brandnew2:
I'm coming to snatch you from him . grin
he go shoot you o grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by MelonTech: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
In dire need of Elephone p6i extra battery?

Don't worry any longer. Just give Melon Technologies a call at

08033689593 or whatsapp them at 08027147181 and get a

brand new extra battery.

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mrpiggybankk(m): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Still dey observe ooooo undecided
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by 1miccza: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Emyben:
There are different Types Of Banks (girls) In
Nigeria: tongue grin
1. A girl who asks for money all the time is
called
"Commercial Bank"
2. A girl who calls you for food always is
called
"Agricultural Development Bank" grin
3. A girl that uses your money to take care of
other
family
members is called "National
Investment Bank"
4. A girl who prefers to have sex after
marriage is
"Social Security Bank"
5. A girl who is very faithful to you is "Fidelity
Bank"
6. A girl who loves every available man is
"Access
Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from
different countries is "Intercontinental bank"
8. A girl who doesn't demand too much
money is
called "Micro Finance Bank"
9. Dating a woman older than you is called
"Union
Bank" or "Wema Bank"
10.A girl who is always faithful and
trustworthy to
her guy is called "Guaranty Trust Bank"
11.A girl who gets sexxed first night is called,
"First
bank"
12.A girl who uses all your money to buy
jewelries
is called "Diamond bank"
Ladies, which "Bank" Are You?
Guys, Which "Bank" Is Your
Girlfriend ?
BE HONEST and laugh...lol cheesy

How about a girl that keeps on asking for money for subscription and airtime all the time what do you call her?
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by joxxy01(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
My babe Na Sky Bank, because she always say yes to my Needs
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Ksslib(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
My Gf asks for money all the time---- Commercial Bank
Uses my money to train her brothers--- Investment Bank
Buys expensive jewellery with my money even though I currently don't earn much---Diamond bank.
And she sleeps with almost every guy who has a little change to spare------ Access Bank

Honestly, that wittch isn't just one bank .. She's Central Bank. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by smile706(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Click on this link for real cash

http://youthvisit.com/?userid=77340
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by yomi007k(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
McLuhan:
While these tags are very funny and certainly make for hilarious reading, I must express my slight unease about the stereotypical way this post tends to portray women. And it is almost guaranteed to spark a similarly disparaging post about the male gender.
That one na "WonderBank"
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nneka123:
he go shoot you o grin
I will dodge his bullet wink
Come on answer ur P.M.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Couple Covered In Leaves For Their Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.