Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why I Will Commit Suicide. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Will Commit Suicide. (7476 Views)

Libido / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by 7footre(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Say hi to all them boys when you get to the great beyond.....
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Boland:
You have a problem.. I thought you've gone into extinction..
So this clown is still in this forum?!
Why on earth would you abuse someone in this state?
I'm sure you are one raz being, I expect you to quote me with insult but trust me I won't reply you. *spits*
who does dat??*spits*uncle,i say whatever i want in any manner dat pleases me!!shut the hell up and never should u quote me.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by GentleToks(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.... Not whine and look for sympathy on the internet knowing everyone will autoresponse about how much you have to look forward to and give you an ego boost... undecided

Shut up and grow up.

Life is tough for some people and one of your purposes on earth is rendering help to these people in different ways. It could be your words.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by GentleToks(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2015
7footre:
Say hi to all them boys when you get to the great beyond.....

Just shut up. You don't necessarily need to chat sshiiiit. You can do yourself and your future generation a favour by moving and strolling to the next topic without writing those despicable and repulsive words. It's obvious to all that your today is well known to you cos you r already seeing and living it but what might be befall you in d next couple of mins,hours, days, as human on uneven earth remain a mystery to u and the remaining living soil around u..........Be careful of your repulsive utterances.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Afroconnect: 6:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Dude forget about dying,you don't know what's out there...yeah we all say rest in peace,but no one truly knows.

Life is an adventure,you can start a new course over again-dont let your education limit your scope.

Don't do that man, your family will be hurt.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Enegod(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

Shut up and grow up.

Life is tough for some people and one of your purposes on earth is rendering help to these people in different ways. It could be your words.....
You are very silly to say that..
You don't tell people their purpose on earth, people decide their purpose on earth.
A lot of people have it way worse than
the OP. Most don't even let it bother them...The strong will always survive
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by GentleToks(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2015
@Op, please don't do this to yourself. I don't know you but I feel your pains.

The beauty of our existence on earth depends on what you want and how you go about it. It's in your hand my friend and I can tell u that you have got great future ahead of you.

Remember a gentleman called Djbola, he is a soldier; he fought like a gallant soldier for his precious soul despite life wasn't fair to him. He fought death with all his strength and heaven witnessed it. Despite where he was, he kept hoping, hoping and hoping..........The same life (which was like a gold to Djbola at the point of death); this great guy vehemently fought for, is what God has given you without any struggle(sickness) attached to it and free of charge. I believe that If Djbola was to have been asked to swap life with u on his sick bed, trust me, Djbola would have jumped on the offer without thinking twice. Why? Cos he has hope and that hope is all u need as a man.

If you kill that special soul; the soul that was heavenly given to you as a gift so as to achieve your dreams on earth. Guess what, not only would it turn out that you have fail on earth as result of robbing that soul of its dream on earth but you have equally fail in heaven. And d peace you are searching for after death would definitely elude u. Please, there are souls that are heavenly attached to you as a great man on earth and the manifestation of this greatness is just days away from u.

If everybody has rejected u, I ll not. I am with u as a brother and friend. I love u.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by 7footre(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

Just shut up. You don't necessarily need to chat sshiiiit. You can do yourself and your future generation a favour by moving and strolling to the next topic without writing those despicable and repulsive words. It's obvious to all that your today is well known to you cos you r already seeing and living it but what might be befall you in d next couple of mins,hours, days, as human on uneven earth remain a mystery to u and the remaining living soil around u..........Be careful of your repulsive utterances.
Calm d fvck down hommie.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Good Morning

I pray today is easier than yesterday. Amen.

Remember the biggest trees grow from a small seed surrounded by dirt then they become the most important thing on earth and without them nothing would survive. No living thing would live without that seeds struggle and patience.

Don't give up now please cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by GentleToks(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
You don't tell people their purpose on earth, people decide their purpose on earth.

You are the one that is being silly here.

He is different from those people. All he ever asked for is your empathy as human but if that is too big for you to give, Sir, move to this next thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by GentleToks(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2015
7footre:

Calm d fvck down hommie.

I am calm hommie, but pls let's be our brothers' keepers.

Who knows tomorrow? Nobody....

Sorry about my previous nagging post.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:

These are the moments when if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything applies. Maybe it is a joke but if there is a 0.01% chance that this is real then.... Karma is a biatch so please allow him. Ps Good morning kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by 7footre(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

I am calm hommie, but pls let's be our brothers' keepers.

Who knows tomorrow? Nobody....

Sorry about my previous nagging post.
It's all good bro, there is no way that G is gon take his life, if he was to, he would have done so without coming here we sabi them na
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2015
The sun challenges us to shine, the clouds remind us to move, the birds tell us we too can fly and the sky tells us that there is no limit to our ‪dreams‬ and ‪goals‬.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Source : http://www.coolnsmart.com/inspirational_quotes/
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
STFU! Grow some balls and live!
It takes a lotta courage to live and taking the easy way out is cowardly.
You don't wanna die, believe me.

Who told you being suicidal equates with cowardice? If you have nothing useful to offer, why don't you STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Different shit everyday. . Young man don't be so stupid to take your life, stand up and face your problems..

I see greatness in you brother. Rock n roll always in every situation you find yourself!
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I have a stream of debts: self explanatory.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont get to live the private jet life style I always dreamed of.
I wont have kids
I wont stunt on my haters
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

but I wud rather be happy and have rest.

brb.

Bro I know what u ar going thru
Let talk on whatapp 08096310688 trust me u will c how. Great u ar

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Enegod(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

These are the moments when if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything applies. Maybe it is a joke but if there is a 0.01% chance that this is real then.... Karma is a biatch so please allow him. Ps Good morning kiss
funny thing about suicide, most people that do it usually do it to hurt the other people that have wronged them... and according to OP, that's why he wants to commit suicide.
He needs to hear the truth whether it's nice or ugly... His family and friends might get sad but their lives will still go on and they will get over it.
Good morning Dimples192 smiley
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Boland:
You have a problem.. I thought you've gone into extinction..
So this clown is still in this forum?!
Why on earth would you abuse someone in this state?
I'm sure you are one raz being, I expect you to quote me with insult but trust me I won't reply you. *spits*

Abeg make I follow you spit.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I have a stream of debts: self explanatory.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont get to live the private jet life style I always dreamed of.
I wont have kids
I wont stunt on my haters
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

but I wud rather be happy and have rest.

brb.
Hey, there is good news here.Hope.There is hope as long as there is life.life.Your problem isn't big my love.Your problem is quite very small.My dear, you don't need to kill yourself, all you need is to talk to someone, preferably your pastor, lecturers, or an elderly couple you respect. Remember today, if you take the bold step of living to succeed you will succeed. Remember today, the devil torments only those that are very important to God, like job in the bible.Remember a man without shoes is a president in your timtime.Remember if you listen to the good will of people in your life, in the future, you will look at this thread and shudder at the mistake you could have made by taking your precious life.I called you precious because you are your own future and that future is bright. You will succeed in every step you take hence. Forget women, they are stumbling blocks for now.Focus, pray, read and learn, and trust me, everything will just be fine in no time.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:
@Op, please don't do this to yourself. I don't know you but I feel your pains.

The beauty of our existence on earth depends on what you want and how you go about it. It's in your hand my friend and I can tell u that you have got great future ahead of you.

Remember a gentleman called Djbola, he is a soldier; he fought like a gallant soldier for his precious soul despite life wasn't fair to him. He fought death with all his strength and heaven witnessed it. Despite where he was, he kept hoping, hoping and hoping..........The same life (which was like a gold to Djbola at the point of death); this great guy vehemently fought for, is what God has given you without any struggle(sickness) attached to it and free of charge. I believe that If Djbola was to have been asked to swap life with u on his sick bed, trust me, Djbola would have jumped on the offer without thinking twice. Why? Cos he has hope and that hope is all u need as a man.

If you kill that special soul; the soul that was heavenly given to you as a gift so as to achieve your dreams on earth. Guess what, not only would it turn out that you have fail on earth as result of robbing that soul of its dream on earth but you have equally fail in heaven. And d peace you are searching for after death would definitely elude u. Please, there are souls that are heavenly attached to you as a great man on earth and the manifestation of this greatness is just days away from u.

If everybody has rejected u, I ll not. I am with u as a brother and friend. I love u.

thanks alot for your kind words sir.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:
The sun challenges us to shine, the clouds remind us to move, the birds tell us we too can fly and the sky tells us that there is no limit to our ‪dreams‬ and ‪goals‬.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Source : http://www.coolnsmart.com/inspirational_quotes/
iv had tears in my eyes all morning. I wish I had a family like u guys... but in d real world, it not like this.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hey, there is good news here.Hope.There is hope as long as there is life.life.Your problem isn't big my love.Your problem is quite very small.My dear, you don't need to kill yourself, all you need is to talk to someone, preferably your pastor, lecturers, or an elderly couple you respect. Remember today, if you take the bold step of living to succeed you will succeed. Remember today, the devil torments only those that are very important to God, like job in the bible.Remember a man without shoes is a president in your timtime.Remember if you listen to the good will of people in your life, in the future, you will look at this thread and shudder at the mistake you could have made by taking your precious life.I called you precious because you are your own future and that future is bright. You will succeed in every step you take hence. Forget women, they are stumbling blocks for now.Focus, pray, read and learn, and trust me, everything will just be fine in no time.
I av few friends but no one will understand.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I av few friends but no one will understand.

But dear, you don't need friends now.YYou need a matured person. I think your friends should be reshuffled.There was a time I was like you, I reshuffled my friends, I began to make friends with more matured folks who can tell me the undiluted truth about life.If your friends do not understand my love, you don't need them.You can do it without tthem.You get close to new friends who are focused, who you can gain knowledge from.You need to visit your spiritual head, create time to do that.Believe me, you will know where to start from.About your education , you can do better.My dear, e never reach to kill yourself, your problem na small thing.I prefer you stay on your own this period, pray, go to church, talk often with your pastor/Rev/lecturer and you will be fine.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
iv had tears in my eyes all morning. I wish I had a family like u guys... but in d real world, it not like this.

Sweetie man up please.
I am a girl I was orphaned before I was 13 both parents gone. Left home at 16 and got my first job and paid my rent til now over 10yrs later. I wanted to kill myself at 13 due to overwhelming sadness and loneliness. Man I'm glad my lord didn't will for me to do such evil act. What I'm saying is this thread is for attention seeking or a cry for help.
You know what I learnt very early. You came in this world on your own and your going out on your own. The quicker you realise that the better.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:

Clean your tears dear.Do you know after the raging storm comes calmness?Psins and suffering is for a while.Nobody will kill you because you are a debtor. Education in life do not have age restrictions. Women full everywhere and anytime. Why are you disturbing yourself? Why worry? Why you dey cry? I go follow you cry oooo? Oya, smile my deardear.Its not that bad, it's just a phase, it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by elantraceey(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
rest. nd peace of mind

And who told you you're going to have rest? undecided
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
milychocs:

Thank you!!!
Poster, I join this nice @Bootybuttchic to ask you to stay alive, okay?
Listen to her, she sounds nice
yeah thanks smiley :*
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by queenyjewel(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
you are a coward!!!!! sweety i wont beg u not to commit suicide, but i will bring this few things to ur notice. do u know u just dont exist? u didnt come into existence by accident. you came for a purpose. life ll throw many things at you, it will frustrate you, make you feel worthless, sometimes makes you feel like ending your life just like u ar planning to now. but dey say after darkness comes light, your ability to face life fight life and conquer life ll make u a victor. many are orphans, some were dumped by the road side without being conscious of deir roots. i had issues with school too, i spilled for 4yrs now am back on ma foot cause i failed to give up. yes i felt like a failure at a point..bt i never allowed life to conquer me. no matter how worthless you fink you are now, many wants to be like u, u may think your parents dont care about you bt if u eventually end ur life u ll be putting then in a life time of sorrow. so OP, read this and make ur decision i know and believe that deir is a king in you. you are royalty....dnt kill the king you have inside you. God bless you.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Joey82(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP
You are a coward.
that's all they do.
finding the easy way out instead of confronting issues head on.
u wont be missed....u already say nobody gives a damn.
good luck.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by kakakoshina(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Stand up to ur feet and say no to ur defeat! If u believe u go defeat!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
It is just a phase, it will soon pass, I've been frustrated and depressed too but I am getting back on my feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 6 2020 In Nigeria / There Are No Killer Anti-malaria Drugs In Nigeria - NAFDAC / Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.