Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why I Will Commit Suicide. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Will Commit Suicide. (7478 Views)

Libido / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Rawdeal:

There's a kind of depression that feeds off itself. You get depressed because you want to be and not necessarily due to external factors. When that darkness in you is no longer enough to push you to the brink then you seek the mean opinion of the world so you can delve further in darkness. There's no magical hand of Nairaland that will pull you out of this and i'll leave you to do that which you must. When the 'D-day" comes and goes, remember that your not doing it makes you a coward in the face of death and doing it makes you too much of a coward to fight through life but then your choosing to live makes you a brave heart in life. Choose your master and choose wisely. No good thing comes from darkness

Good luck on your quest for death Perv. May the God of light shine on your darkness. I'll speak no more on this.
u will neva understand.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Ishilove:

And then what? Peace? You think you will get 'peace'?
im willing to take my chances.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
PervRocker:
I don't think my email still works. dunno if I shud return my pin on my signature.
i just saw ur pm now
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Midehi:

i just saw ur pm now
yes ma'am but my pm doesnt work. my bbm pin is below on my signature. add if ur on bbm
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
PervRocker:
yes ma'am but my pm doesnt work. my bbm pin is below on my signature. add if ur on bbm
i dnt use bbm & u cant check ur mail cos i av already dropped my number there so u can watsap me
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Midehi:

i dnt use bbm & u cant check ur mail cos i av already dropped my number there so u can watsap me
try dis mail teejaymuna@yahoo.com I just confirmed it works.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
PervRocker:
try dis mail teejaymuna@yahoo.com I just confirmed it works.
copied
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by sundaymike59: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by XBLadez: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

can you pls pm me...my signature says no pm pls...bt am sayin jus pm me,we talk frm there...xpecting!!!
See why I said you're soft? wink
Just probably an online prank and ur shaking all over. You bought the story wholeheartedly to the extent you're ready to talk to the Op. Chai! Ihe a bu obere nwa. Sorry, dear. I take back my words
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

See why I said you're soft? wink
Just probably an online prank and ur shaking all over. You bought the story wholeheartedly to the extent you're ready to talk to the Op. Chai! Ihe a bu obere nwa. Sorry, dear. I take back my words
i dnt need to battle words wit u
thank God so far so good d guy is pickin up,dats why there are people like us nt like you.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by XBLadez: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

i dnt need to battle words wit u
thank God so far so good d guy is pickin up,dats why there are people like us nt like you.
Aww! That's so sweeeeet of you. But truth is u don't really know me. I only fight with boys, not with girls. At most, I tease them
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2015
PervRocker how are you feeling these days?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dimples192:
PervRocker how are you feeling these days?
wow. Im alive nd still tryna cope. its still not easy tho... buh midehi helps me 4get it. shes an angel smiley.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
PervRocker:
wow. Im alive nd still tryna cope. its still not easy tho... buh midehi helps me 4get it. shes an angel smiley.

I'm so proud of you sweetie kiss
Thank you for staying with us I am happy to speak to you. Honey do you have whatsapp?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dimples192:

Thank you for staying with us I am happy to speak to you. Honey do you have whatsapp?
thnx a lot dear. yea im on WhatsApp, mail me on teejaymuna1@yahoo.com so ah can send my num or u send me urs. u know I cant share my number here. smiley
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
PervRocker:
thnx a lot dear. yea im on WhatsApp, mail me on teejaymuna1@yahoo.com so ah can send my num or u send me urs. u know I cant share my number here. smiley
Done
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dimples192:

yea i do...pm ur number to me
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dimples192:

emails suspended again. pls try dis teejaymuna@yahoo.com without the '1' sowie for d inconvenience.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
PervRocker:
emails suspended again. pls try dis teejaymuna@yahoo.com without the '1' sowie for d inconvenience.
Dnt worry bout it hun. I've sent it
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Ethereal0110(f): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
YOUR enemies are after you, just enter motto go prayer city AKA Mountain OF FIRE ..Hurry!!
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Ethereal0110:
YOUR enemies are after you, just enter motto go prayer city AKA Mountain OF FIRE ..Hurry!!
no be pesin wey get friends dey get enemy??
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
PervRocker:
no be pesin wey get friends dey get enemy??
Hi I hope you're well. You got mail grin
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dimples192:

Hi I hope you're well. You got mail grin
You got mail too!!
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Midehi:

i just saw ur pm now

Hi bbe have you heard from pervrocks ?
I'm a lil worried about him.... I haven't heard from him since the 16th.. cry
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Hi bbe have you heard from pervrocks ?
I'm a lil worried about him.... I haven't heard from him since the 16th.. cry
yea not quite long i heard frm him, hes gettin ok dou there's stil little fracas bt hes gradually overcomin it,am gonna call him now agn..tnx alot for your concern.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:

yea not quite long i heard frm him, hes gettin ok dou there's stil little fracas bt hes gradually overcomin it,am gonna call him now agn..tnx alot for your concern.

He kinda worried me babe cause he's not on whatsapp since the 16th... Pls let me know when you do get hold of him. kiss Too much hurt in the world these day hun. A little concern and kindness is needed.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

He kinda worried me babe cause he's not on whatsapp since the 16th... Pls let me know when you do get hold of him. kiss Too much hurt in the world these day hun. A little concern and kindness is needed.
yea he told me he will be offline for now.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Pity that you feel you have to end it all. I guess there's a point in everyone's life that one feels there's no cause to live anymore. However, there's light at the end of every dark tunnel. There are so many great people out there being a blessing who faced hopeless situations but were still able to turn it all round. If you do kill yourself now, how do you get to suceed against all odds?
My advice, join a support group. It could be in your place of worship, talk to counsellors in your school, in your church or mosque.
It is well
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

i just spoke with him now, you can reach him on that whatsap number,pls do cos he really needs encouragement..lets do our best to help him,hes still passin tru alot
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:

i just spoke with him now, you can reach him on that whatsap number,pls do cos he really needs encouragement..lets do our best to help him,hes still passin tru alot

I'm just glad he's still here hun. I need to research how to encourage someone with such issues as this because it's very challenging when someone see no hope or exist. Thanks for letting me know bbe
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm just glad he's still here hun. I need to research how to encourage someone with such issues as this because it's very challenging when someone see no hope or exist. Thanks for letting me know bbe
uwc
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by groundnutoil(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
PervRocker:
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I have a stream of debts: self explanatory.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont get to live the private jet life style I always dreamed of.
I wont have kids
I wont stunt on my haters
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

but I wud rather be happy and have rest.

brb.
u wan die abi suit yasef people d look for life wey boko haram d kpai u wan take ur yours ok na gudluck but d thunder wey go faya u d eat akamu and eyoyin bean.bte nobody contributed to ur death stop blaming anybody na u wan die besay u wan die.until u realise dat grades dnt guarantee wat u wud be in life dn u cant succeed say hi to devil when u get dia and pls donate ur kidney and heart an liver also blood to does d needy before u leave safe journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children. (pics) / Any Cure For My Impotence ? / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.