Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why I Will Commit Suicide. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Will Commit Suicide. (7483 Views)

Libido / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by groundnutoil(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
PervRocker:
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I have a stream of debts: self explanatory.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont get to live the private jet life style I always dreamed of.
I wont have kids
I wont stunt on my haters
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

but I wud rather be happy and have rest.

brb.
u wan die abi suit yasef people d look for life wey boko haram d kpai u wan take ur yours ok na gudluck but d thunder wey go faya u d eat akamu and eyoyin bean.bte nobody contributed to ur death stop blaming anybody na u wan die besay u wan die.until u realise dat grades dnt guarantee wat u wud be in life dn u cant succeed say hi to devil when u get dia and pls donate ur kidney and heart an liver also blood to does d needy before u leave safe journeyy
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by kentkayana(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2015
committing suicide is not the only option, why not try another idea like try to get something doing. A journey of thousand mile begins with one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Guidelines For Healthy Feeding Habits And Table Manners / Any Cure For My Impotence ? / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.