Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why I Will Commit Suicide. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Will Commit Suicide. (7482 Views)

Libido / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I do. nd I will.
pls dnt say that agn..."the power of tongue"
just be calm,calmness will settle it all..
pls if you av nt die, just take a look @ my pics & see a beauty begging you to be calm.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:
@Op, please don't do this to yourself. I don't know you but I feel your pains.

The beauty of our existence on earth depends on what you want and how you go about it. It's in your hand my friend and I can tell u that you have got great future ahead of you.

Remember a gentleman called Djbola, he is a soldier; he fought like a gallant soldier for his precious soul despite life wasn't fair to him. He fought death with all his strength and heaven witnessed it. Despite where he was, he kept hoping, hoping and hoping..........The same life (which was like a gold to Djbola at the point of death); this great guy vehemently fought for, is what God has given you without any struggle(sickness) attached to it and free of charge. I believe that If Djbola was to have been asked to swap life with u on his sick bed, trust me, Djbola would have jumped on the offer without thinking twice. Why? Cos he has hope and that hope is all u need as a man.

If you kill that special soul; the soul that was heavenly given to you as a gift so as to achieve your dreams on earth. Guess what, not only would it turn out that you have fail on earth as result of robbing that soul of its dream on earth but you have equally fail in heaven. And d peace you are searching for after death would definitely elude u. Please, there are souls that are heavenly attached to you as a great man on earth and the manifestation of this greatness is just days away from u.

If everybody has rejected u, I ll not. I am with u as a brother and friend. I love u.
tank you alot bro
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I av few friends but no one will understand.

can you pls pm me...my signature says no pm pls...bt am sayin jus pm me,we talk frm there...xpecting!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Midehi:

can you pls pm me...my signature says no pm pls...bt am sayin jus pm me,we talk frm there...xpecting!!!
Babe you're so sweet. There is hope in humanity. @Op see life this stunning girl feels your pain and if you need to talk holla. I'm currently battling anxiety and I think I could understand what your feeling so pm me too if you need a chat. Sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by lebienconnu: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tough times do not last but tough men do. Come on, be tough. Let out a loud roar and confront your problems head on. I can assure you that you have not been thru half of what i have been. Here am I, still fighting and winning. Come on, man.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Babe you're so sweet. There is hope in humanity. @Op see life this stunning girl feels your pain and if you need to talk holla. I'm currently battling anxiety and I think I could understand what your feeling so pm me too if you need a chat. Sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers.
tnx dear....i really feel his pains & i understand what hes going through right now...i just hope hes calm now after all our comments.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by williamspaul22(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
RIP to the DEAD
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Looooool.....is the nigga dead?

Op berer becareful oh....life has got stages,so many people have gone through worse things and they still stand strong today...just stay strong,yea it hurts its heartbreaking,sometimes you even feel like crying buh your tears too dissappoints you,heavy heart,different thoughts...just have it in mind that all will be well hun....and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...if God doesn't take your life,pls don't do it on his behalf.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
And u think suicide is the way forward? U know d consequence of suicide. Don't try it bro.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Of what use? You die and still go to hell...no rest like you think you will when you kill yourself embarassed there is good news....accept Jesus and watch him structure your life....send me a pm
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Killing yourself is anyway a misnomer. We don't kill ourselves. We are simply defeated by the long hard struggle to stay alive. When somebody dies after a long illness, people are happy to say, with a note of approval, "He fought so hard."

And you inclined to think, about a suicide, there is no real fight involved bro, that you simply gave up. This is quite wrong. There is no condition that will last any man more than 5 days

Relax, i know we will pass through this
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Misblah(f): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
How old are you? Up to 25?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I av few friends but no one will understand.
DON'T BE SAD!
Dunt worry about tommorrow, you already have all it takes to survive.
GOD is your strenght Don't be worried, life is just a loaf of bread, a cup of tea, a cloth to cover your Unclothedness, and a roof to shield you from the sun and rain, every other thing is luxury

Be happy! You have good health, eyes to see this beautifull world, HANDS TO SCRATCH YOUR BACK whenever it itches, LEGS TO CHANGE LOCATION whenever you need to, body to work and husstle if you are not employed, at least, you have options unlike the baby in the picture born like this, don't be suprised if she grows happy and becomes a motivational speaker who encourages people with hands and legsDon't kill your self, life is precious to you and me! There are rich men wishing they could buy your kidney for their dying kids now. But they can't! Stevie wonder was a very rich man, he had a child he couldn't see because he was blind, he offered all his wealth to any doctor that could make him see! I know you wouldn't sell your eyes even for a planet filled with gold and diamond right?Don't be sad- most fears are false. They say what we fear most may never really happenBe happy! Wealth is not a measure of how much you have, but how much you can give. Believe me, that coins you put on the beggars plate just made you a very rich person. I see no reason why you shold be less esteemed than the most notable wealthy manDon't give up! Because the devil wishes to frighten us! But we are soldiers! The italians say- virtue shall take up arms against fury, and the battle shall be very brief! Take the fields against whatever worries you, and believe in GOD, your victory is near at hand. And YES! It is very certain! 

Source copied

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvtZBUSplr4

Space Between Self-Esteem and Self Compassion

This is an amazing speech I really believe this applies to you right now. Be nice to yourself and listen to how much control you really have over yourself. How you use that power is the choice.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
While some people here think its those left behind that suffer, they forget that it takes an intense amount of pain and self loathing for someone to decide he does not want to live anymore and he has probably felt more pain than those left behind will feel should he commit suicide.

OP you need to hold on to that tiny bit of you that wants to live, in there lives a shining star. There's no man that is worthless or useless in the eyes of God. What you need is a plan B and i suggest you start thinking of it sooner than later so you know which way to face right after school

About the gf, i know it must hurt but i'm telling you you have dodged a blow. Would you really waant to spend the next 60 - 70 years of your life with someone like that? Its ok to hurt but you should count finding out she's a cheat as a blessing

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
It is just a phase, it will soon pass, I've been frustrated and depressed too but I am getting back on my feet.
where u also tired? did u run out of reasons to carry on?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Midehi:

I don't think my email still works. dunno if I shud return my pin on my signature.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
williamspaul22:
RIP to the DEAD
thanks in advance.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:
Looooool.....is the nigga dead?

Op berer becareful oh....life has got stages,so many people have gone through worse things and they still stand strong today...just stay strong,yea it hurts its heartbreaking,sometimes you even feel like crying buh your tears too dissappoints you,heavy heart,different thoughts...just have it in mind that all will be well hun....and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...if God doesn't take your life,pls don't do it on his behalf.

if theres a God, perhaps im too irrelevant for him. lool. im still here.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
writejhn27:
Killing yourself is anyway a misnomer. We don't kill ourselves. We are simply defeated by the long hard struggle to stay alive. When somebody dies after a long illness, people are happy to say, with a note of approval, "He fought so hard."

And you inclined to think, about a suicide, there is no real fight involved bro, that you simply gave up. This is quite wrong. There is no condition that will last any man more than 5 days

Relax, i know we will pass through this
thnxx sir. I really wish I cud meet all these nice people cos over here its hell.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:

if theres a God, perhaps im too irrelevant for him. lool. im still here.

Sometimes we v our souls healed when we confide in the right pple....just share your problem with someone and see yourself coming out strng....
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
if only I had real people that cared. lol. well, right now, im on a countdown to the D day. I wrote alot just now.............. but I had to delete it cos dimples192, midehi and some others have been doing alot for me and I dont want them to feel wasted. trust me,Im an expert in feeling unappreciated. I thank u all for d bashing. im unusually happy tonight tho.... who knows what 2mao will be like?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
if only I had real people that cared. lol. well, right now, im on a countdown to the D day. I wrote alot just now.............. but I had to delete it cos dimples192, midehi and some others have been doing alot for me and I dont want them to feel wasted. trust me,Im an expert in feeling unappreciated. I thank u all for d bashing. im unusually happy tonight tho.... who knows what 2mao will be like?

it might even be brighter. Who knows? one day at a time
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
christinauju:

Sometimes we v our souls healed when we confide in the right pple....just share your problem with someone and see yourself coming out strng....
I really wish it was that easy. but people these days only want to listen and judge,nobody understands. nobody even has time. this world is too cruel.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rawdeal:

it might even be brighter. Who knows? one day at a time
I can already tell.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok Im unfollowing this thread now. Just know that at least one person on a different continent is thinking of you. I love you for the sake of god. Farewell.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will slit my left wrist after getting dead drunk so I'll feel no pain. thats how im gona do it. for those of u wondering...
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:
Ok Im unfollowing this thread now. Just know that at least one person on a different continent is thinking of you. I love you for the sake of god. Farewell.
till we meet to part no more.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
PervRocker:
I can already tell.

There's a kind of depression that feeds off itself. You get depressed because you want to be and not necessarily due to external factors. When that darkness in you is no longer enough to push you to the brink then you seek the mean opinion of the world so you can delve further in darkness. There's no magical hand of Nairaland that will pull you out of this and i'll leave you to do that which you must. When the 'D-day" comes and goes, remember that your not doing it makes you a coward in the face of death and doing it makes you too much of a coward to fight through life but then your choosing to live makes you a brave heart in life. Choose your master and choose wisely. No good thing comes from darkness

Good luck on your quest for death Perv. May the God of light shine on your darkness. I'll speak no more on this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Ishilove: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2015
PervRocker:
I will slit my left wrist after getting dead drunk so I'll feel no pain. thats how im gona do it. for those of u wondering...
And then what? Peace? You think you will get 'peace'?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2015
PervRocker:
where u also tired? did u run out of reasons to carry on?

I was tired but I never allowed myself to run out of reasons for carrying on... What I did was pictured myself doing very well in some years to come... Right now, I'm leaving the depressed life and working hard towards achieving that dream.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I was tired but I never allowed myself to run out of reasons for carrying on... What I did was pictured myself doing very well in some years to come... Right now, I'm leaving the depressed life and working hard towards achieving that dream.
as it is right now I don't av any reason. my only reason has abandoned me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Guidelines For Healthy Feeding Habits And Table Manners / Any Cure For My Impotence ? / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.