Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45142 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by faradexs09(m): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Wat a waste,a man die for love, cos of amplified unchannelled emotions , no be person dey sing song,collect grammy after breakup..dz mumu go die... cry
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ayusco85(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.

He schooled in france grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by BlackLeopard(m): 1:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Such a pity.

May his ancestors welcome him in warm embrace. He deserved better.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by dejavudeejay: 1:58am On Feb 27, 2015
i cant imagine wot his parents r going tru right nw...
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 27, 2015
The most annoying part is when the girl tells you I cannot marry you but we still be friends. Rubbish!!!

I am sure if the Choima of a girl had just moved on quietly with her life without coming to talk about being friends, the guy would have managed the break up better.

RIP to the poor guy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2015
I respect every lady whether I'm dating them or not, but it is so useless to kill yourself because of a girl.
1. You will go to hell
2. You won't still be with her if you commit suicide
So why die for nothing when she'll move on with her life afterwards?
Many girls out there are ready to live and love you for who you are so why kill yourself for someone that never felt anything for you?
People just need to be matured
Stop being too emotional... embarassed
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2015
ayusco85:

He schooled in france grin
I sure. Those men like to do love. He is not from uniben... mba
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Innosainty(m): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2015
May God help some people kissbecos of a girl . Dis one NA mosquito love oooooooo
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 4:02am On Feb 27, 2015
cheesy grin
Peppyluv:
She made it clear that they can only be friends not lovers. Don't bring in tribe,my cousin is married to an Edo man.

In my piece, I said certain people. Not tribe. Certain people in Igboland, Yorubaland and anywhere in Nigeria and beyond prefer to marry within. If you have not seen that before, it's either you're still very young or not well-travelled.

Yes, I have Igbo ladies married into my family, some since 50 years. Our daughters are also married to them. But all have something in common. They all grew up outside Igboland. That maybe a coincidence. I can't say.

In fact an Igbo girl is the only girl my dad ever stylishly asked me if I liked to marry. grin
The girl was born & bred in our neighbourhood (outside Igboland). But she grew up like a baby sister nearby and I couldn't see myself changing that relationship. Her was actually positive towards the idea. My dad had been calling the girl my son's wife since when she was born, lol.

But I really had strong feelings for one Igbo babe and she knew how I felt. I thought we were getting somewhere.
Because she seemed happy and we were becoming inseperable. WE DIDN'T HAVE INTIMACY O, to be honest.

She suddenly came one day & said she had met one MOG during Xmas holiday back in the village & that she wants to marry him. I was surprised. Before I could ask any questions, she said her parents had approved it. I was down seriously. She then tried to explain it with her family preferring someone from their tribe, even their village if possible. She said those ladies married into my family, maybe they are from Owerri who marry outside anyhow.

Then our communication reduced to a minimum. A few weeks later, she suddenly began communicating more and came to see me.
She said her brother in USA had persuaded her parents that the MOG church denomination is not acceptable.

Anyway, she wanted us to continue again. Began to honey and darling me again. But I told her we should remain friends, nothing more.
It was difficult. Really difficult because the heart was really involved.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
this is the chioma okewuru late Ernest died for.
does it worth ever dying for a woman? there are a lot of pretty queens out there than this babe
he died a foolish way.
if it is true, what are you posting her pictures for?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by axeman10(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2015
RIP.

NOTE: He who dies because of a girl, over 200 girls will walk over his grave.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by elipheleh(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2015
gladpresh:
Behold,what i saw today was funny
but,disgusting,
imagine a mad man masturbating and
saying "glory! Glory!! Glory!!!

Hmmmmm kai nyama
Demons are disgusting and pro famed with impunity. Imagine what glory? Is there about the mad self servicing ?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sisisioge: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Is he serious shocked shocked shocked God purnish the devil!

My God give his parents, the girl, the girl he could have married, his descendants that will no longer be, the children in the school he taugh , his friends and everyone who knew and liked him the fortitude to bear the loss and the heart to forgive him. What a st.u.pid decision!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2015
yrs ago during my nysc in d north, an Edo guy almost killed me because of an ibo gal he is dieing 4. dis guy spent all his allawee on d lady 4nothing...... despite dat almost all edo babes re beautiful , dia guyz re alwayz lost wen they c any ibo ladies..........Yoruba n Edo graduates killin themselves because of ibo ladies since 1960

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by listica(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Godmother:
Hmmm so people still die for love these days
I feel for the guy's family. See how he's put them in pain just cos of his selfishness. Relationships break up a lot and as painful as that is, we just have to pick ourselves up and move on.
Bro is not easy to forget cos a lady did same to me but I let her go and life goes on.yhe guy no suppose kill in sef just for love
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by listica(m): 5:11am On Feb 27, 2015
spyg1:
Some people pass through the University, but University did not pass through them.

For God sake, how can I die for a common woman. I do take it as a challenge when a woman disappoints me. It makes me work harder.

Abundant sw**t freshhardpus$sy. Smh.
love is blind is not for me cos I see d person I love so is not blind, I see it ass a challenge too,seconded u bro
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by davolas(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2015
dis nigga is indeed a fuckup,y wld u just die easily like dat spendn ur quality tym studying come die cheaply like fowl cux of pu**y,u follow suit with romeo,shaking head for u
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by drkay10: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Edo carry Last here oh!!!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by deletrue: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
u should have made ur point without identifying women as "common"
Am thinking of words that are worse than common. Do you know that women are exactly like empty drum? Do you know too that woman is the number one among the two things that has cause the highest number of deaths?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by nwosyl: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2015
If that boy we'r my sibling,I would hav flogged the hell out of him if he we'r still alive.stupid boy.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ceemere: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2015
kayciano:
Hmmm..
If na IGBO girl be the issue , u for tell us..
We have them in quantum..

Anyway, the incidents leading to his DEATH should be investigated thoroughly..
ya bro, it should be investigated not speculated. Cos I know some badt guys who can make a murder look like an accident or suicide sad if u watch CSI u'll know what am talking about
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kenx1(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2015
I did my Youth Service at CRUTECH OBUBRA CAMPUS and also work in Benin.... Men!!!!! that boy jus fall my hand......Edo state is filled with very cute girls....my guy maka Y na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by DaBullIT(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2015
tola9ja:
Allah, praise to Him, strongly prohibited the killing of oneself (suicide), or anybody else, or children for fear of poverty, as stated in verses 6: 151, 17: 33, 2: 195, and 4: 29 because the killing of one innocent soul is for God equal to the crime of killing all people, as stated in 5: 32.

قُلْ تَعَالَوْا أَتْلُ مَا حَرَّمَ رَبُّكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ أَلَّا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُم مِّنْ إِمْلَاقٍ ۖ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُكُمْ وَإِيَّاهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (الأنعام ، 6: 151).

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder
Print that on a flyer and ask it to be dropped from aeroplane around sambisa, Maiduguri and other Boko haram infested towns

No insults intended btw

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2015
deletrue:
Am thinking of words that are worse than common. Do you know that women are exactly like empty drum? Do you know too that woman is the number one among the two things that has cause the highest number of deaths?
am sure u have a mother
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sexyjob(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2015
gladpresh:
Behold,what i saw today was funny
but,disgusting,
imagine a mad man masturbating and
saying "glory! Glory!! Glory!!!
You just got my ribs cracked. You don dey madt! LoL!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2015
Reasons why I started playing 4-3-3 formation. D Guy is new in d game.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Fogman(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Unbelievable! This is the height of stupidity
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by andyanders: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
oludebby90:
D guy was mentally derailed initially

Well said my sister. The guy was mentally derailed before he took his Life. Possessiveness IN RELATIONSHIP IS BAD. A woman should not be possessive and a man should not either because it is what drives either party to commit suicide. The lady is even lucky that the guy never ended the life of both of them.

When you find a man wanting to check your phone or inquisitive of who you talk to, searching your bag to find any clue to infidelity, DO NOT stay in that relationship. Same goes to a man.If a lady is possessive, run for your life because danger awaits you ahead.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2015
oludebby90:
D guy was mentally derailed initially
my love how are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.