Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45136 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Godmother(f): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
listica:
Bro is not easy to forget cos a lady did same to me but I let her go and life goes on.yhe guy no suppose kill in sef just for love

Mosy people u see laughing and playing so hard, if they should sit you down and tell you what they've passed through relationship-wise, you'll marvel. That's why this guy taking his life is just too painful to comprehend. Even him, does he want to tell me he has never broken one or two hearts in his lifetime? Did those girls commit suicide. Biko he should park well joor (wherever he is)

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Godmother(f): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
emiye:

that was no dying for love, that was dying for conceited foolishness !

Spot on!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Dayanky(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2015
;DHeee!...Ląf´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa. Him don die to go meet 70 virgins 4 haven.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
heei, how does this edo man think that an igbo girl he just met at nysc camp, have not has previous relationships through her university years, and naija girls always having multiple relationships, anywhere they go,2 at school, 2 at home, 1 at the village, 1 in each street she visits, then of course 2 at nysc camp., i call them snake girls...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Emmybreezy(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Gone are does days of romeio and juilet, who die done die mumu love am not still sure say na wetin kill am be that.........
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Godmother:
Hmmm so people still die for love these days
I feel for the guy's family. See how he's put them in pain just cos of his selfishness. Relationships break up a lot and as painful as that is, we just have to pick ourselves up and move on.
Godmother, truly we av to pick ourselves up and move on.. on and on and on and on. Yeah to move on!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by caesaraba(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2015
I just to view the lady's pictures on Facebook and boy! ...in fact, the guy is ****. At least Juliet was pretty.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by engrjoe(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.

I swear Dis guy no confirm at all. Edo for dat mata..... If dem trace him lineage well u go see say him naturalise. Now Wey him don die, d girl been forming Celebrity.

GOD punish any man Wey wan die for woman mata.
RIP
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Good move....cant imagine myself feelin sad after being dumpd by a girl..it shows she s not d one for me....i cant marry from any tribe,but ibo is a no for me.....my tribe,ishan is not in good terms with ibo
AreaFada2:
cheesy grin.

In my piece, I said certain people. Not tribe. Certain people in Igboland, Yorubaland and anywhere in Nigeria and beyond prefer to marry within. If you have not seen that before, it's either you're still very young or not well-travelled.

Yes, I have Igbo ladies married into my family, some since 50 years. Our daughters are also married to them. But all have something in common. They all grew up outside Igboland. That maybe a coincidence. I can't say.

In fact an Igbo girl is the only girl my dad ever stylishly asked me if I liked to marry. grin
The girl was born & bred in our neighbourhood (outside Igboland). But she grew up like a baby sister nearby and I couldn't see myself changing that relationship. Her was actually positive towards the idea. My dad had been calling the girl my son's wife since when she was born, lol.

But I really had strong feelings for one Igbo babe and she knew how I felt. I thought we were getting somewhere.
Because she seemed happy and we were becoming inseperable. WE DIDN'T HAVE INTIMACY O, to be honest.

She suddenly came one day & said she had met one MOG during Xmas holiday back in the village & that she wants to marry him. I was surprised. Before I could ask any questions, she said her parents had approved it. I was down seriously. She then tried to explain it with her family preferring someone from their tribe, even their village if possible. She said those ladies married into my family, maybe they are from Owerri who marry outside anyhow.

Then our communication reduced to a minimum. A few weeks later, she suddenly began communicating more and came to see me.
She said her brother in USA had persuaded her parents that the MOG church denomination is not acceptable.

Anyway, she wanted us to continue again. Began to honey and darling me again. But I told her we should remain friends, nothing more.
It was difficult. Really difficult because the heart was really involved.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ayusco85(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
ismokeweed:

I sure. Those men like to do love. He is not from uniben... mba

Am currently serving too, am smart enough to know that camp romance is short lived. It has expiry date once u leave camp. Its sad to read how a corp member like me committed suicide because of one otondo female corper. He shld ve known better. RIP to him sha. He will collect his discharge certificate there in heaven or hell.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2015
phrancys001:
Chiomna Hmmmm! Ndigboo dumbing,but dem say Edo no dey born mumu na.
is this a question of ndi igbo? This is a disappointment that can come from anybody . So pls it is not a matter of tripe or place.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ChiSun27(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Make police release the girl jare....what is her offence?

Yeye boy......na d boy family I just dey feel for.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Leez:

Omo nawa o
Camp love no dy pass camp na
Ds tricks aint loyal truly
is that what you think? Hvnt u seen where love in camp leads to marriage? I have seen my dear.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2015
if a man can die in this manner for this kind of love then I agree with the corper. he is not fit to live. RIP bro. someone else will take care of the girl you would have married.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
kayciano:
Hmmm..
If na IGBO girl be the issue , u for tell us..
We have them in quantum..

Anyway, the incidents leading to his DEATH should be investigated thoroughly..
Igbo people no good, make una leave us una no go leave us.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by emerald20(f): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Na wa oo hmm is nt bad to fall in love it is bad to take ur own bcus of love if a gal or boy disappoint u it doesn't waRrant dat thou it might hurt bros abeg there re other gals wu will luv u more dan the former am a lady oo bt he shuld ve just except his fate n move on even if they say love is blind u should open one eye
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 1stola: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2015
missionmex:
Woman? Them never born the woman way fit even make me cut my nail in anger.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 1stola: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.
Dumbfùck
I know your cretinism is worst than the dumbfùck who committed suicide.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by leofab(f): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
who is there to judge for him? What if it was Chioma that poisoned him for fear of being attacked by him(he might have threatened to f**k her up)?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 1stola: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
this is the chioma okewuru late Ernest died for.
does it worth ever dying for a woman? there are a lot of pretty queens out there than this babe
he died a foolish way.
See nose like staircase.
*hiss*
I can't even break a fingernail for a girl.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 1stola: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
if it is true, what are you posting her pictures for?
Because we love to see the girl.
Wetin consin you?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by christopher123(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.

Mark my word .....they from west el descend on you heavily

Expect that

Your funny
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Danvianey(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
It isn't the girl that killed the guy though she denied him the love he asked for but, the girl made it clear to him that she can't marry him. The guy made a grevious mistake by taking the poisonious substance which caused him death.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by waternogetemeny: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Moral of the story is love and accept yourself first before u want somebody to love and accept u.

I maintain that she was very fortunate to escape a mentally deranged psychopath.

I can post pictures and links to others in Nigeria who where not so lucky ether at University or NYSC.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ashieduplus(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
this is the chioma okewuru late Ernest died for.
does it worth ever dying for a woman? there are a lot of pretty queens out there than this babe
he died a foolish way.

Putting her picture online is wrong, my friend. This could lead to a backlash against her. Please remove this pix. This is very wrong. Respect people's privacy.

Ashieduplus.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by dairoemmanuel: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Why this foolish act?
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sethbanks(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
d matta tire me! I'm not even sure he graduated from Uniben.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by waternogetemeny: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
ashieduplus:

Putting her picture online is wrong, my friend. This could lead to a backlash against her. Please remove this pix. This is very wrong. Respect people's privacy.

Ashieduplus.

Samething that i told seun lalasticlala. I just laugh at the way this site is run. Nothing last forever at this rate.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by elguaje(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
this hoes ain't loyal angry
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Lukmanraji(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
last week! my gf broke up with me I no dey happy

Today, I started laughing when I read this post and people's comments.

love na die hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.