Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) (1961 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / JEGA: What President Jonathan Asks Me To Do About Election Result / President Jonathan Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(pix Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by sammyyoung2(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2015
your answer is Needed plz...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Trut(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2015
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by opemipo2013: 1:02am On Feb 27, 2015
NO, we don't want you again. You have done enough havoc in Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by asadike(f): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes my handsome president, I need u again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Almightyperes: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Yessssssss oooooooooooh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by aresa: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2015
hell NO..

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by opemipo2013: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Please go,the handwritten is on tHe wall. We want CHANGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by parkhurst: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2015
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by oweniwe(m): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Trut:

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

Labatan.......!!...

The most annoying are d people who criticize GEJ over power and the rail sectors....!!...

Make elevtion come kia kia.... They'll get their ass whopped....!!... angry

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by sexyattorney(f): 1:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes sir! God bless you Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, my humble presido.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by medamillion(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2015
NO daddy. I think you will do better as Otueke Community leader

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2015
booked
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Horllamideh(m): 2:53am On Feb 27, 2015
asadike:
Yes my handsome president, I need u again.
if i were to use Mr jonathan as a standard for handsomeness,then Aristide Bance (burkina faso footballer) is good looking

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Horllamideh(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Nibo??....For where??...Eyi ti o shey to??...Elegbon agba,otuoke ya

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by kernel504(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2015
The truth is ... The people will decide at the poll, lets wait and see what their answer will be, on till then.
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by mickeymimi: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2015
A president who waits to save his citizens from terrorists until he seems to be losing reelection is not worthy of the office

If GEJ said he underestimated Boko Haram which has killed Nigerians in thousands,this implies that he took d lives of Nigerians for granted.

Mr president treated Boko Haram as a northern problem when he had everything needed to resolve it. He woke up when he realized it would cost him an election. by then, 12,000 gone .

Same Jonathan claimed to have pushed Boko Haram to the fringes? The fringes where citizens have died in thousands, millions displaced.Few days to election, the Nigerian army got all equipment needed.

When he took office, Boko Haram fought with bows & arrows. Now it has tanks stolen from army.

Does Jonathan in his wildest dreams ever thought of having votes from the NE after fighting BH in the last minute of his regime? Joker!

I could remember Jonathan telling Nigerians that the Boko-haram are in his cabinet. I am yet to see him mention a name.

Boko Haram dropping leaflets from Helicopter abi? Okay they now have Airforce?

GEJ will not investigate Ekiti Rigging tape because it is "fabricated".Even after koro & Fayose have admitted to it. Are they overtaken by impunity?
-Police Affairs Minister also confirms the Ekiti rigging tape.

Presidential Media chat :See how clowns have reduced Nigeria to a joke!
Yams b goats,
corruption = married men sleeping together, housewives getting remarried!
corruption= yam and goat!
amaechis pdp exit = wife not being satisfied and remarrying......9ja na waaa!

$500m GEJ's personal Abuja exotic farm .. Another goat has eaten out of the yam again!

"if $20 billion gets missing America will know" - Pres. Jonathan

"If I arrest all corrupt Nigerians, who will be left to run the country?" ~ Goodluck Ebele Jonathan B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD

-->>>Will the Chibokgirls be returned alive?
GEJ: "yes of course, there is no plan to kill the girls" >>>>>>>WHOSE plans?

GEJ is the 1st Nigerian leader to have attended the meeting of OIC.

PDP now sell Christianity in the South & Islam in the North. The Muslim-Christian rhetoric Sambo and FFK are using during campaign is not only ineffective, it's dangerous.

----NAIRA IS NOW 222.5 TO A DOLLAR UNDER JONATHAN!

-- a President feeding with One Billion Naira yearly in a Nation where Poverty rate is on a daily increase..how Caring & Sensitive

-- ASO Rock was once the most respected and sacred place, but it is now occupied by sycophants, favor seekers, inept leaders, cheats and drunks

- GEJ is running from one church to the other yet Buhari is the religious extremist

-- GEJ commisions 1000 megawatt of electricity plant,meanwhile we are using generator to watch the news of the lies. Change must come.

- GEJ need to stop comparing corruption with goat eating yam. He need to deal with goats who think stealing yams is a right. We have to separate the goat from the yam .. so Jonathan must go.

Gej the record breaker.....The 1st sitting Nigeria president to be stoned on his campaign ground and still acted like it's nothing.

---- There is no amount of intimidation that can change the verdict. Nigerians have made up their mind they have had enough of President GEJ

--- The GEJ regime has a reputation of total lack of credibility on pretty any topic.

"We cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital" - Muhammad Buhari, Feb 2, 2015.

Nigeria isn't working! PDP government is broken. We need change. Vote for CHANGE!

If GEJ has had a good run as a President, his campaign shouldn't be this rigorous, his achievements should speak for him. I haven't seen one PDP-related manifesto. But I've seen countless anti-Buhari newspaper ads.

Let’s end the reign of PDP before it kills Nigeria – #GEJMUSTGO

#iHaveDecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by opemipo2013: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2015
O thou that trouble the lsreal of Nigeria,the Lord will trouble you today
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by opemipo2013: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2015
O thou that trouble the lsreal of Nigeria,the Lord will trouble you today. Nigeria resources wasters shall be wasted n Jesus Name. AMEN.
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by lyntiffany(f): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2015
mickeymimi:
A president who waits to save his citizens from terrorists until he seems to be losing reelection is not worthy of the office

If GEJ said he underestimated Boko Haram which has killed Nigerians in thousands,this implies that he took d lives of Nigerians for granted.

Mr president treated Boko Haram as a northern problem when he had everything needed to resolve it. He woke up when he realized it would cost him an election. by then, 12,000 gone .

Same Jonathan claimed to have pushed Boko Haram to the fringes? The fringes where citizens have died in thousands, millions displaced.Few days to election, the Nigerian army got all equipment needed.

When he took office, Boko Haram fought with bows & arrows. Now it has tanks stolen from army.

Does Jonathan in his wildest dreams ever thought of having votes from the NE after fighting BH in the last minute of his regime? Joker!

I could remember Jonathan telling Nigerians that the Boko-haram are in his cabinet. I am yet to see him mention a name.

Boko Haram dropping leaflets from Helicopter abi? Okay they now have Airforce?

GEJ will not investigate Ekiti Rigging tape because it is "fabricated".Even after koro & Fayose have admitted to it. Are they overtaken by impunity?
-Police Affairs Minister also confirms the Ekiti rigging tape.

Presidential Media chat :See how clowns have reduced Nigeria to a joke!
Yams b goats,
corruption = married men sleeping together, housewives getting remarried!
corruption= yam and goat!
amaechis pdp exit = wife not being satisfied and remarrying......9ja na waaa!

$500m GEJ's personal Abuja exotic farm .. Another goat has eaten out of the yam again!

"if $20 billion gets missing America will know" - Pres. Jonathan

"If I arrest all corrupt Nigerians, who will be left to run the country?" ~ Goodluck Ebele Jonathan B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD

-->>>Will the Chibokgirls be returned alive?
GEJ: "yes of course, there is no plan to kill the girls" >>>>>>>WHOSE plans?

GEJ is the 1st Nigerian leader to have attended the meeting of OIC.

PDP now sell Christianity in the South & Islam in the North. The Muslim-Christian rhetoric Sambo and FFK are using during campaign is not only ineffective, it's dangerous.

----NAIRA IS NOW 222.5 TO A DOLLAR UNDER JONATHAN!

-- a President feeding with One Billion Naira yearly in a Nation where Poverty rate is on a daily increase..how Caring & Sensitive

-- ASO Rock was once the most respected and sacred place, but it is now occupied by sycophants, favor seekers, inept leaders, cheats and drunks

- GEJ is running from one church to the other yet Buhari is the religious extremist

-- GEJ commisions 1000 megawatt of electricity plant,meanwhile we are using generator to watch the news of the lies. Change must come.

- GEJ need to stop comparing corruption with goat eating yam. He need to deal with goats who think stealing yams is a right. We have to separate the goat from the yam .. so Jonathan must go.

Gej the record breaker.....The 1st sitting Nigeria president to be stoned on his campaign ground and still acted like it's nothing.

---- There is no amount of intimidation that can change the verdict. Nigerians have made up their mind they have had enough of President GEJ

--- The GEJ regime has a reputation of total lack of credibility on pretty any topic.

"We cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital" - Muhammad Buhari, Feb 2, 2015.

Nigeria isn't working! PDP government is broken. We need change. Vote for CHANGE!

If GEJ has had a good run as a President, his campaign shouldn't be this rigorous, his achievements should speak for him. I haven't seen one PDP-related manifesto. But I've seen countless anti-Buhari newspaper ads.

Let’s end the reign of PDP before it kills Nigeria – #GEJMUSTGO

#iHaveDecided

are you a goat that regurgitates ? stop the regurgitation of those words it's stale except you are goat.I understand your vituperating the president, I only ask you do it sensibly.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by omenka(m): 3:39am On Feb 27, 2015
God forbid.
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by TI1919(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2015
I want you back sir, you are the best we can cling to for now. The rest can come 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by mickeymimi: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
are you a goat that regurgitates ? stop the regurgitation of those words it's stale except you are goat.I understand your vituperating the president, I only ask you do it sensibly.

YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Ode!!
GOD WILL PUNISH U AND THIS GOVT OF IMPUNITY ...Fool! You're the only paid agent here! You are talking from your anus and suffering from smartness but short of tactics .
That is my own opinion and you are entitle to yours...Make your points and try to convince your compatriot. The essence of this forum is to state our points and also listen or read others points of view and weigh the merits. That is the problem with your ilk on this forum, you don't want contribution from anyone with opposing views. keep that talk of yours, I belong to a wiser generation.
Cry more and Sod off motor park layabout.
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by lyntiffany(f): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2015
mickeymimi:

YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Ode!!
GOD WILL PUNISH U AND THIS GOVT OF IMPUNITY ...Fool! You're the only paid agent here! You are talking from your anus and suffering from smartness but short of tactics .
That is my own opinion and you are entitle to yours...Make your points and try to convince your compatriot. The essence of this forum is to state our points and also listen or read others points of view and weigh the merits. That is the problem with your ilk on this forum, you don't want contribution from anyone with opposing views. keep that talk of yours, I belong to a wiser generation.
Cry more and Sod off motor park layabout.
are you done ranting? exactly what I expected from you, your simply like your masters lie Mohammed. Go on with the insults feed on it, drink on it and shelter under it, it's what your party are known for. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by mickeymimi: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
are you done ranting? exactly what I expected from you, your simply like your masters lie Mohammed. Go on with the insults feed on it, drink on it and shelter under it, it's what your party are known for. Have a nice day.

THRASH!!!U BE REAL 1ST CLASS WERE
Bingo! Hireling like you working for your master
Are you addicted to rubber solution and weed ni ? truth tickles your wax-lie filled ear. . You must be working for fayose.

I also need to remind you that you are free to leave Nigeria when the wind of change come blowing through Nigeria on 28/03/2015. Nonsense!

GMB all the way jare!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by vaago2k(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes, no alternative at the moment. There's need for CHANGE,but Buhari is not that change we need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by abiola081(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
vaago2k:
Yes, no alternative at the moment. There's need for CHANGE,but Buhari is not that change we need.
Lol...are u now d change dat we need now...let's give d man a trial
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by boss1310(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2015
i don't like PDP but love Jonathan.no other presidential candidate is better than him.APC made a huge mistake in presenting Buhari as a candidate as so many odds are against him.his education,his past as a dictator,his health,the constant wishy washy media presentations and reputation as a serial loser.Atiku would have been a more formidable candidate and powers that be in APC will be mulling over that mistake by now
They can pretend all they want but APC faithfuls are aware that Buhari is seriously ill,he is too quiet compared to his previous presidential campaign and his usual self.has london become a state in Nigeria so what is he doing there all along if not same"jihad"as yar adua then.Nigeria is better than this,until a better candidate comes along GEJ continues to be our president
meanwhile i was just informed that i won a bet of 133'000 naira because i tipped that liverpool will lose yest and the odds were less.my first time of betting and i won.sorry liverpool fans its just a bet

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by ahaika23: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
opemipo2013:
Please go,the handwritten is on tHe wall. We want CHANGE
But una neva even give conductor money na, shoooooooo!
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by asadike(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Horllamideh:

if i were to use Mr jonathan as a standard for handsomeness,then Aristide Bance (burkina faso footballer) is good looking
na u sabi. My own be say my president is handsome
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by Horllamideh(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
asadike:
na u sabi. My own be say my president is handsome
As you want it bae
Re: President Jonathan's Asks A Quick Question On Facebook....(picx) by sammyyoung2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Horllamideh:

As you want it bae

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction / Ipob Deputy Director Sends Urgent Message To Biafrans (pic) / Bayelsa Polls: Photo Of One Of The People Killed In Oporoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.