Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) (31119 Views)

Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by Bokoharam: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
Ok! 4 weeks from now, sanity will be restored in this country.
The drunkard and his illiterate wife will be sent back to the creeks, uniformed men will start carrying out their duties professionally and we all shall be happy.

Even if he was rude, who made them judge and jury?

Anyway I am sure of one thing, by default, discipline shall be entrenched in our society immediately GMB is announced winner.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, BUHARI'S GOVT IN THE 80'S WAS WORSE THAN THIS, WITH SO MUCH ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
AND SOME DUDES STILL ASK FOR THE ZOMBIE TO RETURN. GOD FORBID!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by OpeDwarroir: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
pacesetter939:
I have said it for time without number that the illiterate PGEJ depicts evil. Just the other day, she sacrificed several Bayelsa women and now this. More of her evil acts are in the pipeline.

You must be a big fool to have made that assertion. Why must you bring in the issue of the deseased bayelsan women into this, afterall was the torture meted out on the guy given by PEJ? Use your brain idiot

1 Like

Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by papa007: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
too too bad
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
seedord247:

It's not corruption.... You just have to let the evil snake go.
grin Ordinary tipping, nigerians will be calling it corruption... in GEJ's voice.
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by Olumikedos(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
parkhurst:
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?
Upon all the evil melted out to this gentleman this is what you can say eh.
it shall not be well with your generation.
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by Olumikedos(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
parkhurst:
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by savanto: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
sauceny:
Maybe the man was feeling too big as a rich boss & no one could touch him.

And so he deserved what he got because he 'was feeling too big?'
SMH
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by savanto: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
stagger:
He was forming company chairman. He had N200k inside his pocket. Simply find the man something and you will be allowed in as a Chairman, he could not. Let him see firsthand the legacy that Buhari and Idiagbon introduced into Nigeria, because it was that era that heralded men in uniform beating up civilians.

I have once entered the national assembly via the villa gate. My approach to the SSS guys on duty was what allowed me to gain entrance. Bring yourself down and you will be exalted. Even the bible said it.

But go exalting yourself forming company chairman. You will be cut to size.

Someone could have N200k in his car and look very cute but the money may be for someone else or for something more important. You don't go sharing money because you have N200k in your car.
Re: Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Okoro2015:

Elsewhere, u might be correct. In Nigeria, that might send you on an early sojourn with your forebears. Live with that.
Guy forget slipers get size, nah all we dey live 9ja,I av been in that situation B4 I no drop nada.fact is once U start paying you will keep paying till U die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.