Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. (32539 Views)

Stone Any One Calling For Change - Patience Jonathan / ”we Are Not Bus Conductors That Ask For Change” – Patience Jonathan / Only Bus Conductors Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Payoyo(f): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Bifwoli:
Change is what you get at a grocery store or from a vending machine.

Great progress is what you get under PDP governance.GEJ till 2019.

No u got it wrong. Balance is the right word.
Check your dictionary to know the difference between change and balance.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Mumu woman, we demand for our balance from bus conductors and not change. Illiteracy na bastard
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by nellyjohn: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2015
imrany20:

Aunty Patient sibling, pls complete ur sentence.
U are a big fool and an idiot
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by argon500: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish u

I wish you the same sir/ma
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by argon500: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
chat2deen:

No Offence Bro! So u are bus conductor! In PEJ's voice grin angry grin grin

Oh thank Goodness.. In PEJ's voice, you must be a truck pusher
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by argon500: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2015
tommykiwi:
which dirty change be dat? Tell ur party people to CHANGE from lying,killing of innocent souls! And ur leader to tell is boyz( boko boys) to stop killing people because dat is the only CHANGE I can see coming out from APChit! GEJ till 2019...

Like seriously? and your clueless president can not arrest them for killing innocent people.. That is the most reason everybody is clamouring for change
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by gabrol(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Queen of comedy, don't worry, you will understand d meaning of change when u & ur hubby wil b changing ur address on MAY 28th.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by phineas: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Do we have official speech writers at all? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
I watched her and am not disappointed... every Nigerians understood what message she was trying to pass including me..... Not all Nigerians understand English so she used pidgin English to speak to her fellow women who can't understand English..... All these apc fools trying to insult this woman shame to u that u neglected to acknowledge ur mother tongue.. Fools..

U want to act like whites while the whites don't want to act like u.... Slaves

Mama pej carry on
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by peteredo: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am suprised some pple re shoutin gej till 2019.. I wonder if dey stay in nigeria... If dey had performed well most pple wont b clamouring for change... But dey failed woefully nd dey re blaming apc for dere failure.. A good leader always accept his fault but naija leader always blames opposition for dere failure. I pity generation unborn
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Francman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
clubone0502:
How did we get here...not sure which is worse..her constant goofs..or her hubby's
Both mehn! They do it pari-pasu.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Trunaijian: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
One of Nigeria's major problem is having those without intellectual depth lead us at many levels. This can be attributed to lack of credible elections where politicians with the right connections or the biggest money vaults buy their way into leadership positions, and as a result we are served with empty promises and complacency. Thank God for CARD READERS, that norm is about to be broken. I implore we the youth to embrace it, promote it, encourage it, cus wether we like it or not, we are the beneficiaries of good leadership. I will not disrespect the 1st lady by making jest of her grammar or intellect, rather, i will implore Nigerians to see through the smoke screen and analyze objectively the purpose of political campaigns.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Francman(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
koikoi2:
The Israelites were asking for change in their meal. Instead of biscuit (waifers) they were asking for meat. God became angry with them and fed them the meat dey asked for. Not too long they started bleeding meat and cried to God for forgiveness.

God is developing our Nation through Jonathan and some useless mofos are clamouring for change.
Remember that what happened thousand years ago in the wilderness can still repeat itself if we are not careful.

GEJ til 2019
We agree that GEJ has led us into the desert like Moses did.
So pls Dr. Moses Jonathan, we want to enter the promised land now.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Rajosh(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

did I say she was wrong?
you insinuated it.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by charlsecy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, what you get from a bus conductor (when speaking English, which you did here, though poorly) is balance, not change.
Check your dictionary. Look up change and balance properly. I believe you will know better after that.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by mahyorwah21(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
So she tinks thr r beta dan thse bus conductors who r also citizens of ths country
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Bellafinesse(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
help complete this online survey in a minute or two http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=vk3q9u9anovgezm624221
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by toluine56(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexyattorney:
Welll spoken ma. GEJ till Buhari goes to schoo.
ohh! You meant to say Buhari and Dame herself.. There is God oh.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by itetemi: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Darlduchi:
Despite the news and declassified informations at your finger tip, yet most Nigerians especially Christians have failed to realize that this global Jihad is deeply rooted in politics.Middle east Muslims were considered educated and tolerant of other religion but what the commentator didn't know was that they were just helpless. Now that they had their hands on sophisticated killer machines, Christians and their place of worship has become non existence especially in Syria and Iraq. In the other hand African Muslims especially Nigeria muslims are even far less Tolerant as they have faithfully demonstrated by the killing and maiming of non Muslims especially in the North from time. They started with knives and machetes, and like their Arab relatives they laid hold on mass killing machines and now look at the result. The Muslims has shown you daft Christians a clue of what is about to happen to you yet you remain daft and clueless.

This is election isn't about corruption, nor good governance, rather it is about consolidation a gradual and total islamization of Nigeria. Islamic world has stake on it.
Before you come up with your daft and unreasonable argument of the population of Nigeria Christian and how impossible it is to Islamize Nigeria, need i remind you that Nigeria does not have to be 100% Muslim to be totally Islamize rather all it takes is power and the control of it thereof.
If you are a Christian and still practices your faith you have an obligation to be your brothers keeper. Your fellow brothers were burnt alive 500 of them in one church at a time by the same people of faith who are mesmerizing you with the word change yet non with a discerning mind. If you can not fight physically are you also helpless with your voice and vote?

If you are a Christian out there, stand up and defend what God has entrusted in your hand, be the voice of thousands of Christians dead and buried in mass graves all over the North and East and West. You Christians are smarter than this, you are the light and the salt of this world.

another crap from the jittery party.election is not about corruption, can you imagine.
GOD cannot be mocked, he is not in support of corruption.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by toluine56(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
I HEAR YOU MAMA PEACE (We are now in a digital age and we should reject anyone who wants to take us back to analog days) NICE ONE
hahahahahahaha...comedian of the year...no wonder Buhari wanna scrap first lady office
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by size38: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
If acquiring knowledge is expensive, try illiteracy u will understand what Mama peace is going through everyday in her life. This woman no go kill person ooo! Abeg make una help me tell Mama piss say no be conductor and passengers change we mean biko!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
funny woman dont even understand the simple gramma "change"
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by Brugo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Its good your are sad to be a fool, deliverance is on the way.

Lol. Your frustration with life is evident. My guy, do the world a favour and jump off a bridge.

Next time, before you quote others thinking you're a don, kindly engage your brain. Yes, "THINK". I know it's strange to you. Think well before you type. Think again before you hit submit.

DONT LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER COULDN'T AFFORD PROPER EDUCATION FOR YOU.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by litetias(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
olaboy001:

Help me tell her..
When people desire for change only GOD can stop it. Bless be God 4ever....
Amen!
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by hensben(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rajosh:
it's also called 'change'. check your dictionary. That aside, this woman doesn't know that it's the bus conductors that give change. #ChangeWeNeed.
No sir! You are wrong change= to exchange currency not giving change by conductor as pej said.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
charlsecy:

Check your dictionary. Look up change and balance properly. I believe you will know better after that.
Change in monetary terms mean exchange of currency, like $1 to #220 not conductor change.
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by coldFLARES1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
For arguably the strongest of our five presidents and an holder of an NCE and a B.Sc, I guess a national holiday may have to be declared the day this hollow woman makes a public presentation, extempore, without her customary gaffes just the way engineers celebrate their successes on projects in which downtimes (Lost Time due to Injury, LTI) are not recorded.

...and some folks want to make light of this crass ignorance of an 'educated' woman
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by haulagehandlers(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
koikoi2:
The Israelites were asking for change in their meal. Instead of biscuit (waifers) they were asking for meat. God became angry with them and fed them the meat dey asked for. Not too long they started bleeding meat and cried to God for forgiveness.

God is developing our Nation through Jonathan and some useless mofos are clamouring for change.
Remember that what happened thousand years ago in the wilderness can still repeat itself if we are not careful.

GEJ til 2019
. Religious stu.peedity
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by simdam500(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
ajumobia: Am very sure this woman is on high drug.
And they say she's a graduate - she doesn't understand "CHANGE" which is inevitable, deiris god oooo
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by haulagehandlers(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mellin:
I watched her and am not disappointed... every Nigerians understood what message she was trying to pass including me..... Not all Nigerians understand English so she used pidgin English to speak to her fellow women who can't understand English..... All these apc fools trying to insult this woman shame to u that u neglected to acknowledge ur mother tongue.. Fools..

U want to act like whites while the whites don't want to act like u.... Slaves

Mama pej carry on
yoruba,Hausa,Igbo. These are our mother tongue not pidgin english....Lawd some people slf fit make pesin vomit with their smelly fish brain gosh abeg make I CHANGE this room go anoda room go take breeze... AhHan
Re: We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. by NewsHub: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's not a surprise that she doesn't understand the fact that what you ask for after paying your fare is actually 'balance'. Aside that, words can be used in different contexts to mean different things.

Imagine the petty issue she is using for campaign! And she is indirectly downgrading the bus conductors with her statement.

I am yet to meet or interact with a PDP supporter or member that can campaign for Jonathan without attacking individuals in APC or the entire party.

Come March 28 we will tell her the difference between Change and Balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.