Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fela's Prophecies And Nigerian Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela's Prophecies And Nigerian Politics (515 Views)

Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela's Prophecies And Nigerian Politics by patomalabosan(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
He's my mentor (not in all ramifications tho), he was like ' i no be jento man at all', he was a great man. Anactivist and a nationalist who was never affraid to speak the truth. Obasanjo and his collegues tried to eliminate him bt dey couldnt succed until God called him to Himself. His name was, is and still would remain Fela Anikula Kpokuti. His music was full of prophecies though we didnt see much of this when he was still with us but today, u and i can see things for ourselves.
Indeed fela was a prophet. Like he prophecied, our politicians really do not have our interest at heart. If they do for instance, why would a president who unable to make tangible changes in almost 7years tell us that within another four make things happen. Is he a magician? Why would a General in the army not be able to tender his ssce certificate as a proof that he sat nd made it? Why would someone be hell bent at leading? Leadership na do or die affair? So many things have corroborated Fela's words that our politicians na arrangee padi. All hustling for his immediate and future generations. The poor getting poorer nd the rich getting richer... Who is fooling who? My country people its yet another opportunity to make life changing change with ur PVC. Vote wisely. Dont let anybody fool u. Eat their money, eat their rice but vote wisely!
Re: Fela's Prophecies And Nigerian Politics by isan(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2015
God will choose d best man for nigeria
Re: Fela's Prophecies And Nigerian Politics by olaboy001(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2015
isan:
God will choose d best man for nigeria
Amen. But through us....

(1) (Reply)

''nigerians March For Our Troops As Thousands Protest Boko Haram'' / Did Chinedu Nebo Lie To Nigerians??? / Bishop Confers Gov. Obiano And Wife With The Titles Of Duke And Duchess(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.