Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. (1642 Views)

6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / 6 Sex Positions Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More! / Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by chrislu(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
My guys, can you be seeing a girl for 2 months without her knowing where u stay? And she doesn't show signs of wanting 2 know where you live.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Maybe their relationship is a Godly one
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by buygala(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
As long as she frequently follows me to a hotel to tender the puna, no wahala grin

Or we can play the match in her house... at least there, she will have home advantage embarassed

If not, Let the Holy Spirit be her comforter sad

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by KingIU(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
yes even for a whole year

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:
As long as she frequently follows me to a hotel to tender the puna, no wahala grin

Or we can play the match in her house... at least there, she will have home advantage embarassed

You need deliverance o
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by Enegod(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes...if the girl is the side chick undecided
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by justmag(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
chrislu:
My guys, can you be seeing a girl for 2 months without her knowing where u stay? And she doesn't show signs of wanting 2 know where you live.

Lol! It's either she rather follows you to the house of God or she knows some other men or man's house instead.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by buygala(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
elantraceey:

You need deliverance o

That's what everyone tells me

Some have even offered to pay my transport fare to church for the exorcism embarassed

But buygala knows that he is on top of his matter grin
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

That's what everyone tells me

Some have even offered to pay my transport fare to church for the exorcism embarassed

But buygala knows that he is on top of his matter grin

I think I should even conduct a deliverance section on you self because you need it.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by 2dice(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
1 month => Good... cheesy
2 month => still cool tho... :*
3 month => auto semi ok smiley
4 month => side chick still doing her Job wink
5 month => loosing hope sad
6 month => i friendzzone her vice/versa :|
7 month => call her when Mtn dashes me free credit

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by buygala(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2015
elantraceey:

I think I should even conduct a deliverance section on you self because you need it.

Ok na grin

Let us just hope that I don't end up 'delivering' you instead kiss

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by queenyjewel(f): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
elantraceey:

You need deliverance o
serious one
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by elantraceey(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

Ok na grin

Let us just hope that I don't end up 'delivering' you instead kiss

Yeye, we've derailed enough , take care of you .
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by ElFenomeno1: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
chrislu:

I dated a girl for a few months in the past.

I wasn't sure, i wasn't ready to allow her the luxury to get used to the family and too comfortable around my family house.

I was invited to her house and given the freedom, i didn't have a problem with that.

For me, it means a lot introducing a woman to my family and when i wasn't sure, no one came close.

All history now. #Happily married
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by chrislu(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I dated a girl for a few months in the past.

I wasn't sure, i wasn't ready to allow her the luxury to get used to the family and too comfortable around my family house.

I was invited to her house and given the freedom, i didn't have a problem with that.

For me, it means a lot introducing a woman to my family and when i wasn't sure, no one came close.

All history now. #Happily married

Is ur family home the only place u stay?
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by malonephill(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
2dice:
1 month => Good... cheesy
2 month => still cool tho... :*
3 month => auto semi ok smiley
4 month => side chick still doing her Job wink
5 month => loosing hope sad
6 month => i friendzzone her vice/versa :|
7 month => call her when Mtn dashes me free credit
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by ElFenomeno1: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
chrislu:
Is ur family home the only place u stay?

What sort of dumb question are you asking me?
Relate the title of the thread to my comments... Think, fu.....cking think harder
Dolt!
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by Dubemkelly(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
O dikwa very risky bro, this one pass godly r/ship
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by sammieguze(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ehn nau. Madam dey house and i cnt risk that
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by mekzyjoe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

If not, Let the Holy Spirit be her comforter sad
guy u day mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by phlio(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
sure I can.no big deal love first sex the last
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by chrislu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
phlio:
sure I can.no big deal love first sex the last
Nice one bro, our ladies need more men like u mehn!
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by Sarimah(f): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
it happens
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by ivyT(f): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
There's no rush,abi the house wan run comot?

Know a lil more bout yourselves first wink
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by phlio(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
chrislu:
Nice one bro, our ladies need more men like u mehn!
thank u sir
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. by chrislu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
ivyT:
There's no rush,abi the house wan run comot?

Know a lil more bout yourselves first wink
Have u heard about d konji spirit

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? / Some Things You Will Never Forget About Your First Love / "He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.