Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,945 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga (542 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Photos : President Jonathan Visits Troops In Mubi, Baga & Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by me2me: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
President Jonathan recently visited Mubi, Baga in Borno State...

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by me2me: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
more pictures..

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by 9jatriot(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
We the good people of Nigeria commend you for finally visiting some troubled spots. Not that we are not aware that it is an election gimmicks, we just appreciate it all the same.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by major466(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2015
That's ma Presido. cool
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by xmich(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Mubi, Baga by xmich(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
No to Buhari is No to bokoharam,so my fellow patriots its time to say No to #bo*ko*ha*rigringringrin for a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nigeria's Economy In The Past Six Years / Age Question: Between Buhari And Deng Xiaoping (1) By CHARLES ONUNAIJU / The Good The Bad And The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.