Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! (1869 Views)

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by candycrushsoda: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Below is an Agony Mail sent to NaijaHousewife, what will you advise this woman to do?

Dear NHW,

I’m actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am having a swell time.

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and  bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

You won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y to him every morning and if you see how excited he gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’!The relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know that if I try that…the relationship will be over.

Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He now locks his phone, as if…

I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend than a husband. What do you think? Should I continue or should I stop?

http://woman.ng/2015/02/my-husband-is-my-boyfriend-on-facebook-whatsapp-bbm-and-he-does-not-know-it/
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by felixzo1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
when he finds out both relationship will end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Sleekydee(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are
blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally.

Am lost....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by elantraceey(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
I can't just believe it , you mean your hubby couldn't recognize your pictures even to that of your boobs?

What's the essence of the relationship you're having now? When you should be thinking of ways to get him back ? undecided
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by candycrushsoda: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sleekydee:
I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are
blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally.

Am lost....

Means natural birth not via CS
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by stan241(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
This one is strong sha
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by dajoaneke(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
candycrushsoda:

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys... After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. /
How long did it take you to "Vaginally" have 4 kids? "Over the years" after last kid is incomprehensible.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hahahahaa
This is hilarious cheesy

Wait!
He has been sending you money. How come he didn't recognize the account name?? Or you opened a new bank account too? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaa
This is hilarious cheesy

Wait!
He has been sending you money. How come he didn't recognize the account name?? Or you opened a new bank account too? undecided

Good question.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
"A wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands"- Proverbs 14 :1

I think, you're on the wrong path dis single act can destroy your marriage totally. For crying out loud, your hubby is not a saint most men would do the same especially when they are not filled in their marriage except those who are truly God fearing. Nne, pls think of ways to get him back into your arms cause the more you continue with the facebook stuff the more he falls for 'U' and gives less attention to you and the kids till there's nothing left to give so which do you prefer?
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by marieolae(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
This story seems unbelievable.
You're happy that your husband is receiving pictures from an "unknown" woman..
Fantasizing about this "unknown woman"
This is not the way to pick up your unhealthy marriage.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by malonephill(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will kill who ever try this with me when I get to know undecided
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by TreQuartista: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Family of sicktärds - if this claptrap is true that is. undecided
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by todayguest(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank you! He's also my friend. Let me inform him as soon as possible. cheesy ;DThank you! He's also my friend. Let me inform him as soon as possible. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by gidjah(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seem daddy is not fulfiled at home, he is love starved. I hope she hasnt become mama fat so at home,she has not stopped been neat and shapey ,?she has not stopped been the clean home keeper he married years ago,hope she has not become a nag and a house heater?all this faults can push a man outside [though there is no moral justification for any spouse to go mess up outside the matrimonial home o
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by ifyalways(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
What NLD has been reduced to cheesy

Dumping ground for all yeye recycled tales by sunlight cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice For A Sister I Love So Much / Are Men Threatened By Women / The Real Truth About Relocating To Canada In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.