Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence (4401 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by criminalmindz: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Freetech:
[@OP why do you think Nigerian Will remain forever a fool? Ffk apply to court and collected his travelling docs this weekto allo him travel to organise the protest. Secondly see memo btw uk TAN and Abuja demanding $20.000 to organise the sham
3rdly see premium times revelation on the plan 2 days before staging the protest

The memo also revealed pdp was aware of Buhari Mission to UK and the medical trip propaganda was just fabricated to deceive Nigerian
-------------------------------------------

President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign has earmarked $20,000 to hire protesters in London Thursday as the presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, speaks at chatham House.

According to an internal memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES, the money would be spent on mobilising the crowd, refreshing them and defraying other logistics.

The memo, which originated from the campaign’s Assistant Director, Civil Society and Support Groups (Diaspora), Peter Mozie, explained why the anti- Buhari protest is necessary, and requested the campaign’s Director in charge of Civil Society and Support Groups, Nick Eze, to immediately
release the funds.

Insiders in the campaign said the funds have since been released and sent to London while extensive mobilisation of protesters is now apace.

Mr. Mozie’s memo, entitled: “The chatham House Rally: March Against Dictator” reads, “Nigerians in the Diaspora will converge at chatham House, United Kingdom on Thursday, 26th of February, 2015 to show solidarity and support for President

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his transformation agenda in Nigeria as a surprise to the august visitor, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

“The solidarity rally will among other things address major progresses of President Goodluck Jonathan and many sins of General Muhammadu Buhari while he was military dictator.

“Talking Points:

1. Buhari is an unrepentant Dictator, who will never change no matter the number of suits he wears.

2. Buhari overthrew the democracy and ruled Nigeria despotically subverting human rights, imprisoning the innocent and jailed Nigeria’s foremost musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti and innocent journalists for no just reason.

3. The rally will remind the international community about Buhari’s dictatorial leaning from 1983-1984 when many innocent Nigerians were killed, our democracy raped and Nigerian constitution suspended.

4. The rally will also draw the attention of opinion
leaders and diplomats in the United Kingdom
that Buhari should not be in chatham House but
facing war crimes at the Hague before the
International Criminal Court, ICC, for genocide
against Christians and innocent Nigerians who
were killed by his supporters in 2011 on his
instructions when he campaigned in Minna,
Niger State and asked his supporters to unleash
mayhem if he lost the election.

5. Above all, to draw the attention of th international community to the fact that Nigerians have rejected Buhari thrice before and will still reject him for the 4th time. In essence, to tell the whole world that Nigerians reject Buhari.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/177547-jonathans-campaign-votes-millions-to-hire-anti-buhari-protesters-in-london.html
LIES , NO STAMP, NO LETTER HEAD,, NO SEAL . TYPED AT HOME
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wait. Let me understand you.

OP are you saying APC paid protesters to demonstrate against their own presidential candidate?

Very illogical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Atigba: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
Wait. Let me understand you.

OP are you saying APC paid protesters to demonstrate against their own presidential candidate?

Very illogical.
Yes

The lady in the video was hired by APC

The one that said PDP hired her to organize protest
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by AJOT99(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
So d woman is a friend to d Booharis .

Smh....
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Noviolence2015: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who is the father of the child rose is carrying?

I know her and bleeped her severally. Her hate for Jonathan no be today. A slut in the guise of journalism. She is a die hard Buhari fan and goes to Tunde Bakare's church.

She has bleeped my uncle and friends too. God help the man she has branded the father of this baby.

She is probably bleeping Buhari and his cronies. Great womanliness though.
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by mrmetoo1: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Daft! Daft!! Daft!!! GEJ supporters are not the brightest. Let me break it down children.

Buhari supporter sees anti-Buhari protesters, she proceeds to ask them questions so that they can make a fool of themselves, they make a fool of themselves. She achieves her purpose, how's this hard to understand?

Even if it's Buhari himself that conducted the interview, what does it matter? The video just exposed the intelligence of 95% of GEJ supporters

3 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Noviolence2015: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Daft! Daft!! Daft!!! GEJ supporters are not the brightest. Let me break it down children.

Buhari supporter sees anti-Buhari protesters, she proceeds to ask them questions so that they can make a fool of themselves, they make a fool of themselves. She achieves her purpose, how's this hard to understand?

Even if it's Buhari himself that conducted the interview, what does it matter? The video just exposed the intelligence of 95% of GEJ supporters

And you are bright? Supporting an old goons advocating for sharia. Inept corrupt individual selling change to Nigerians? Look at the faces of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
oversabi then answer his questions
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by mrmetoo1: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noviolence2015:

And you are bright? Supporting an old goons advocating for sharia. Inept corrupt individual selling change to Nigerians? Look at the faces of change

You don't like their faces?? Aww pele

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by mrmetoo1: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
BiggyB242:

She's a supporter of Buhari Apc,but in the video she claim to be in support of pdp(against apc) and when ask by a reporter (with no tv name) why is she against Buhari she was like she didn't know the reason making it look like Pdp paid her to be against Buhari .From the pic she is a close friend to Buhari family so therefore this video was stage by Apc.This is the best to my understanding.

Quick questions...

Do you understand what you're writing??
Did you watch the video?
Do you even know who we're talking about here?
Did someone just gist you about the video?
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Noviolence2015: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

You don't like their faces?? Aww pele

Yes o... They represent the endless pit of uncertainty. Paying toll on a road built by jakande and having a liar who claims he has less than a million Naira in his account send his children to school in the Uk.

For the records, all Gej's children are school in Nigeria. Example of an exemplary leader.

I no get money but my wife can donate a quarter of a billion Naira to charity...
How can I like their faces? undecided
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Quick questions...

Do you understand what you're writing??
Did you watch the video?
Do you even know who we're talking about here?
Did someone just gist you about the video?

Then give answers to his question..Someone will be in problem you won't provide solution but condemn those who tries to offer a helping hand..#Onos
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by stronger: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hehe. OP you are so smart. Clap for yourself. Finally you know how to copy and paste.

The only thing worse than FFK that fixed the protests is GEJites like you that live in denial.

The reporter is sympathetic to GMB. Live with it.
The paid protest was badly arranged and the person that did it scammed FFK. Live with it
A popular twitter GEJite was even in their crowd among the other paid ignoramuses. Live with it.
Next time just pray and hope that you get your cut. Lol
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by lyntiffany(f): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
you want to know how? APC rented the both to do their dirty job for them it is simple.
1, they rented the both just to involve pdp and paint them in bad light.
2, they asked the ones carrying gejs placard that they have to act along
3, they instigated the lady carrying buharis placard to go stage manage an interview with their rented PDP supporters
4, she did as it was initially planned by them by giving the reply she gave.
Tell me that sane person with his mind intact that will answer the way she did even when it's obvious that what is written on the placard is the reason she was there.
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Horllamideh(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
major466:
When APC say good morning to you, look at the time and run for ya life. Their lies are too much.
autocorrect: If pdp supporter greet you good morning,don't reply hastily o,look around to see if the morning is really good
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Horllamideh(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noviolence2015:
Who is the father of the child rose is carrying?

I know her and bleeped her severally. Her hate for Jonathan no be today. A slut in the guise of journalism. She is a die hard Buhari fan and goes to Tunde Bakare's church.

She has bleeped my uncle and friends too. God help the man she has branded the father of this baby.

She is probably bleeping Buhari and his cronies. Great womanliness though.
gullible e-goat
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ijebulogic:
OP - are you saying 1+1 is not 2?

The woman in the Pic is not denying she is an APC supporter; she is carrying the placard and also attended the APC dinner where she took a picture with the First Lady (to be). So what exactly is your message and point?

leave the fol,
from there oga at the top down to the fol they're all confused.
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
9jatriot:
I don't quite understand your post. Correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation. An APC supported carrying a placard and is not hiding her affiliation decides to also go and video the anti APC protesters
If that is correct, how does it prove that she paid someone or was paid. Please explain to me what your write up is about.
See stop replying this pdp illiterates. I don tire for their matter. I dont blame them for being clueless. You should know where it came from
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by mrmetoo1: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Yes o... They represent the endless pit of uncertainty. Paying toll on a road built by jakande and having a liar who claims he has less than a million Naira in his account send his children to school in the Uk.

For the records, all Gej's children are school in Nigeria. Example of an exemplary leader.

I no get money but my wife can donate a quarter of a billion Naira to charity...
How can I like their faces? undecided

Keep feeding yourself false information to justify your points.

Built by Jakande, are you kidding? Tell Jakande to come repair it from the state it was, tell Jakande to come maintain it. How was the road before the tolls? There are other ways to get to Lekki without the toll for those complaining, a lot of people appreciate it. Tolls everywhere in the world help with maintenance and also generates revenue.

He never said he had a million in his account. He addressed it on the ebony life interview, go check it.

GEJ exemplary I laugh in all languages. Do you think Jonathan's children live the same way the ordinary Nigerian lives just because they go to school in Nigeria? Let GEJ be exemplary and do his medical checkups in Nigeria. When his wife gets sick, let them treat her in Nigeria

For the donation, did she tell you it came out if get account? Then the money has now risen to billion, soon we'll be hearing trillion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? / USA Visit: This Poor Guy Looks Like A Hostage - Americans Mock Buhari - Pics / Watch How Ex-governor Tinubu Arrived 1st Day In Office 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.