Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State (914 Views)

In Photos: Life After Boko Haram. / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Photos : Life Returns To Mubi As Idps Return After Troops Recapture Town From BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Life is gradually returning to Mubi, Adamawa state after Nigerian troops recaptured the town from Boko Haram. Economic and social activities are beginning to pick up.
Source

Re: Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by Trunaijian: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who would ever have imagined that such situation would have prevailed in Nigeria, especially having one of the most respected and feared army in Africa. There is something seriously wrong with the current leadership of this country to have allowed this nonsense to foster and spread to this level. God save us all!
Re: Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trunaijian:
Who would ever have imagined that such situation would have prevailed in Nigeria, especially having one of the most respected and feared army in Africa. There is something seriously wrong with the current leadership of this country to have allowed this nonsense to foster and spread to this level. God save us all!
Respected and feared military in Africa? I was at Zimbabwe some weeks back and I must say their military is far better than what we have here not to even talk about the chadians, egyptians, south africans and even Rwanda amongst others.. Bad leadership, poor vision , lack of pro activeness and confusion on the part of GEJ has cost us all these mess. GEJ must be kicked out whether Nigeria likes it or not. If its to turn Nigeria upside down so that GEJ can go away ,let it be. If Nigeria wants to burn, let it burn. If Nigeria wants to sink, let it sink. We no go gree this time around. Enough is enough.
Re: Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
More photos.

Re: Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State by Trunaijian: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Respected and feared military in Africa? I was at Zimbabwe some weeks back and I must say their military is far better than what we have here not to even talk about the chadians, egyptians, south africans and even Rwanda amongst others.. Bad leadership, poor vision , lack of pro activeness and confusion on the part of GEJ has cost us all these mess. GEJ must be kicked out whether Nigeria likes it or not. If its to turn Nigeria upside down so that GEJ can go away ,let it be. If Nigeria wants to burn, let it burn. If Nigeria wants to sink, let it sink. We no go gree this time around. Enough is enough.
mmmhh...na wa! My sister don't you think burning and sinking our nation will be detrimental to all of us? I know there has been monumental mistakes by the current leadership, but redemption can be achieved without carnage. Let us continue to think and work towards changing our nation positively. It will do us all good. For us and our children .

(1) (Reply)

Remember *555*1*pin# / Every Thing You Need To Know About Chad Countyr Profile / Don’t Be Afraid Of Jail, Buhari’s Wife Tells Patience Jonathan- Punchng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.