Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law (6353 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Chairman Of Sharia Court Of Appeal In Gombe For Fraud / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by donsteady(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wish I can give you a million like on this. I drove my self from Ghana to Abuja during the festive season last year, I couldn't believed I was driving at 180kmph for 20 to 30 minutes without stepping on brake. With only this, I am ready to do anything possible to retain GEJ

Noviolence2015:

Because you are mindless, that is why you will adjudged President Jonathan's reign as "5 years of misrule". Otherwise you would have noticed changing across all sectors in Nigeria.

You mind is only fed with the propaganda carried out by the opposition to brand this government as corrupt. Please show me any government before Gej that:

1. Paid attention to Benin Ore Road and had it fixed or Abuja lokoja Benin express way.

2. Please show me any government before Gej that paid due attention to agriculture; a sector looking viable for bright and young Nigerians to dabble into. This sector even received praises from Kwankwaso of Kano

3. Please show me any government that got the NASS to pass the local content act that had led to the creation of job opportunities and modern Nigerian billionaires in the oil and gas sector beyond the stealing recorded in the military era.

4. Please show me any government that revamped our aviation sector like Gej. Currently our airspace is adjudged one of the safest in Africa and of course the world. Our airport have received well deserved lifts and reconstruction. New airports built under Gej and many others in the pipeline.

5. More youths are empowered via the SURE-P programme.
6. Tell me when last Nigeria's was referred to as the largest economy in Africa.

7. Automobile assembly plants are springing up everywhere... Nissan, Inoson, Peugeot etc

8. Nigerians trains are back on track which was nonexistent under past leadership.

9. The power sector has been privatized; reducing the influence of government in energy generation. This sector will naturally overcome the phase they are in currently because private investors are driving the sector.

10. This government in collaboration with Lagos state, contained and tackled the Ebola scourge that the western world wanted to play politics of vicination with.

11. Only under this government that our national football team won African cup of a nation; can't remember when last we won anything serious.

12. This government has empowered more women than any other government in the history of our country.

Accordingly, what you have failed to do is to take into account that the Northern Elders Forum led by Ciroma with Buhari and Atiku as members promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. This was the time we recorded the introduction of sucide bombers and strife escalated to earn the name tag "insurgency". Only because the elders from that region showed no will power to support federal government's effort to extinguish the Boko haram crisis.

Other than the foregoing, what is it that you have adjudged "misrule". Oh because the Petroleum Minister is a woman and decided to deal with Nigerian men who feel the resources of a nation should rightly be allocated to them. Media propaganda has cooked up figures that she has stolen, no one has ever given credible facts on sound grounds. Sanusi did try but ended up illustrating to the world that he had no business in banking talkless of the CBN.

Quite interesting, the GMB you speak for is yet to account for over $2billion dollars missing during his time as Petroleum Minister in the 70s, needless to point out that going by inflation rate, that is a whole lot of money today.

Furthermore everyone knows that your man GMB executed 80% of PTF project in the North as its chairman. He is equally unable to give full account of his stewardship because N27billion Naira was said to be mismanaged by him at the time.

We also know that ineptly corrupt man could not buy his nomination form but his children are all studying abroad. His corrupt state of mind may explain why his wife can muzzle up over N135 m in donation to charity that never existed till election year.
This evil man called Buhari that refused to call his rampaging cult followers in the north to order after the 2011 election is the man advocating for change?

Nobody is scared of the unknown. We all know Buhari is not the change Nigeria needs because historical data demonstrated that he is liar, killer and a thief. Nothing new to offer and don't tell me a man can change his ways in his 70s.

The real change is President Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by donsteady(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is unecessary
sphinx54:

May your life be like the present day Nigeria. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
donsteady:
I wish I can give you a million like on this. I drove my self from Ghana to Abuja during the festive season last year, I couldn't believed I was driving at 180kmph for 20 to 30 minutes without stepping on brake. With only this, I am ready to do anything possible to retain GEJ

We need to educate them because they don't know. But if they know and refuse to acknowledge that they know, then posterity will judge them.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
donsteady:
This is unecessary

My fellow NAIRALANDERS that is what you get when you poke holes into all this change drama they bring to this forum.

See change agents - both are ineptly corrupt, both have certificate issues and both have lied to Nigerians severally without docurioum. Thanks to AIT for revealing the true nature of these destructive agents

1 Share

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Noviolence2015

Because you are mindless, that is why you will adjudged President Jonathan's reign as "5 years of misrule". Otherwise you would have noticed changing across all sectors in Nigeria.

You mind is only fed with the propaganda carried out by the opposition to brand this government as corrupt. Please show me any government before Gej that:

1. Paid attention to Benin Ore Road and had it fixed or Abuja lokoja Benin express way. - What Nonsense!.. Which Abuja-Lokoja road are you talking about?.. the one in Nigeria or the one somewhere else?... When last did you pass through that road?... A road that has been under construction since OBJ and is still under construction presently, how is that an achievement for GEJ?... Also the Benin-Ore road that we keep talking about, only a section of the road has been fixed, Oh Yes, the worst portion of the road has been fixed but a large percent of the road still has ongoing works. This road has been under construction for over 10 years (since the time of OBJ) and is STILL under construction. So what's all these senseless noise about?

2. Please show me any government before Gej that paid due attention to agriculture; a sector looking viable for bright and young Nigerians to dabble into. This sector even received praises from Kwankwaso of Kano

3. Please show me any government that got the NASS to pass the local content act that had led to the creation of job opportunities and modern Nigerian billionaires in the oil and gas sector beyond the stealing recorded in the military era.

4. Please show me any government that revamped our aviation sector like Gej. Currently our airspace is adjudged one of the safest in Africa and of course the world. Our airport have received well deserved lifts and reconstruction. New airports built under Gej and many others in the pipeline.

5. More youths are empowered via the SURE-P programme. - what percentage of youths are empowered?... You claim there is economic progress, you claim the opposition is spreading false propaganda but figures from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (which by the way is an FG/PDP parastatal) states that poverty and unemployment has increased aggressively in the last 5 years. GEJ even had to tactically avoid these internal statistics and he campaigned by stating external statistics from CNN and world bank; who does that?

6. Tell me when last Nigeria's was referred to as the largest economy in Africa. - Are you serious?... Are you actually ignorant or are you also acting ignorant just to deceive more people?... How is Nigeria REALISING that Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa suppose to be an achievement of Jonathan?... even though the rebase exercise which revealed this also revealed that the main factor which pushed us above South Africa was the boom in the telecommunication sector (introduced by OBJ)?... If you reason in this way, am I sure I should even be arguing with you? angry

7. Automobile assembly plants are springing up everywhere... Nissan, Inoson, Peugeot etc

8. Nigerians trains are back on track , of this was history under past leadership. - Billions upon billions spent on trains and yet we get refurbished 1970 trains running on refurbished narrow gauge rail tracks built in the 60's. In this century, you are given a colourfully painted train which takes 30 hours to run from Lagos to Kano and you expect me to celebrate this trash because other governments didnt do it?... I'm sorry, I am way smarter than that.

9. The power sector has been privatized; reducing the influence of government in energy generation. This sector will naturally overcome the phase they are in currently because private investors are driving the sector. - How has that improved power supply in your house?.. How has that reduced the amount you spend weekly on generator fuel?.. Please learn to be objective in your measurement of progress/achievements. It may interest you to note that the $16billion which we accuse OBJ of squandering on NIPPS, every single power plant commissioned so far by GEJ was a product of that same $16bn, yes most of the power turbines (which make a huge part of the cost) were already procured and were rotting away at the ports. Now the interesting twist you need to understand is that under GEJ, more than that $16bn has been squandered even though the power sector has been privatised yet we still see no change in power. Dont let yourself be deceived.

10. This government in collaboration with Lagos state, contained and tackled the Ebola scourge that the western world wanted to play politics of vicination with. - Absolute rubbish! The same govt under which health volunteers kept complaining of lack of funds, delayed payment of allowance etc. Even simple accessories like oxygen cylinders were unavailable. State governments had to finance the entire battle for several weeks before help came from Abuja. Even the emergency fund approved by the FG, the health minister came forward to tell Nigerians the funds were meant for purchasing vehicles and not for ebola. Please please please! the battle and the victory against ebola had absolutely nothing to do with the FG.

11. Only under this government that our national football team won African cup of a nation; can't remember when last we won anything serious. - and this is also an achievement right?... For this to be celebrated as political achievement, it is pure proof that this administration is useless... Remember this administration was also the first under which Nigeria couldn't qualify for a mere nations cup; is that also an achievement?

12. This government has empowered more women than any other government in the history of our country. - Show me evidence?... is this the first govt to appoint female ministers?

Accordingly, what you have failed to do is to take into account that the Northern Elders Forum led by Ciroma with Buhari and Atiku as members promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. - Can you please just SHUT UP and point out to me when or where Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable?

This was the time we recorded the introduction of sucide bombers and strife escalated to earn the name tag "insurgency". Only because the elders from that region showed no will power to support federal government's effort to extinguish the Boko haram crisis. - The only reason the insurgency got so bad and out of control is because instead of tackling it head-on, GEJ diabolically decided to play the game of politics with it by claiming the opposition APC and Buhari were behind it, all in a bid to gather sympathy votes. 5 years on, you keep telling everyone the APC and Buhari are behind BH, yet not a single evidence or a single arrest has been made implicating the opposition. Over 1000 BH fighters have been arrested in the last 5 years and the combined effort of the SSS and military could not find any link between BH and APC through interrogations. In fact the only concrete evidences found point to the PDP with people like Senator Ali Ndume, Ali mordu sherrif and even Namadi Samobo being implicated. In 2011, out of the almost 3million voters in Borno, ~85% voted for Buhari of CPC. Can you please explain to me how Buhari/APC would be decimating the population of people who will definitely vote for him?... God will severely judge Jonathan for sitting back and allowing over 10,000 people to be killed all because of politics.

Order than the foregoing, what is it that you have adjudged "misrule". Oh because the Petroleum Minister is a woman and decided to deal with Nigerian men who feel the resources of a nation should rightly be allocated to them. Media propaganda has cooked up figures that she has stolen, no one has ever given credible facts on sound grounds. Sanusi did try but ended up illustrating to the world that he had no business in banking talkless of the CBN. - Media propaganda right?.. Let the FG be bold and release the PWC report for Nigerians to be the judge. Telling us that only $1.4billion is missing is absolute rubbish; that is not to even say $1.4billion is insignificant but we need to know the full content of the report. Even Diezani herself stated that the report wouldn't be released to the public because "it would e too distracting." And in your wisdom you think something is not being hidden?... okay let's forget this episode and focus on the CONFIRMED cases. Ribadu report on the subsidy scam revealed a staggering $6.3billion paid for ZERO fuel import. Where is that report today?... DUSTBIN, yet someone foolishly thinks it is because she's a woman that's why Nigerians are crying out!

Quite interesting, the GMB you speak for is yet to account for over $2billion dollars missing during his time as Petroleum Minister in the 70s, needless to point out that going by inflation rate, that is a whole lot of money today.

Furthermore everyone knows that your man GMB executed 80% of PTF project in the North as its chairman. - Another silly allegation. I say silly because the records are very accessible all over the place for you to go and educate yourself yet you choose to remain in your ignorance and shamelessly peddle senseless falsehoods because the truth doesn't favour your cause.

We also know that ineptly corrupt man could not buy his nomination form but his children are all studying abroad. His corrupt state of mind may explain why his wife can muzzle up over N135 m in donation to charity that never existed till election year.
This evil man called Buhari that refused to call his rampaging cult followers in the north to order after the 2011 election is the man advocating for change?
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hypocrite !!!
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
obailala:
@Noviolence2015

1. Paid attention to Benin Ore Road and had it fixed or Abuja lokoja Benin express way. - What Nonsense!.. Which Abuja-Lokoja road are you talking about?.. the one in Nigeria or the one somewhere else?... When last did you pass through that road?... A road that has been under construction since OBJ and is still under construction presently, how is that an achievement for GEJ?... Also the Benin-Ore road that we keep talking about, only a section of the road has been fixed, Oh Yes, the worst portion of the road has been fixed but a large percent of the road still has ongoing works. This road has been under construction for over 10 years (since the time of OBJ) and is STILL under construction. So what's all these senseless noise about?

5. More youths are empowered via the SURE-P programme. - what percentage of youths are empowered?... You claim there is economic progress, you claim the opposition is spreading false propaganda but figures from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (which by the way is an FG/PDP parastatal) states that poverty and unemployment has increased aggressively in the last 5 years. GEJ even had to tactically avoid these internal statistics and he campaigned by stating external statistics from CNN and world bank; who does that?

6. Tell me when last Nigeria's was referred to as the largest economy in Africa. - Are you serious?... Are you actually ignorant or are you also acting ignorant just to deceive more people?... How is Nigeria REALISING that Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa suppose to be an achievement of Jonathan?... even though the rebase exercise which revealed this also revealed that the main factor which pushed us above South Africa was the boom in the telecommunication sector (introduced by OBJ)?... If you reason in this way, am I sure I should even be arguing with you? angry

8. Nigerians trains are back on track , of this was history under past leadership. - Billions upon billions spent on trains and yet we get refurbished 1970 trains running on refurbished narrow gauge rail tracks built in the 60's. In this century, you are given a colourfully painted train which takes 30 hours to run from Lagos to Kano and you expect me to celebrate this trash because other governments didnt do it?... I'm sorry, I am way smarter than that.

9. The power sector has been privatized; reducing the influence of government in energy generation. This sector will naturally overcome the phase they are in currently because private investors are driving the sector. - How has that improved power supply in your house?.. How has that reduced the amount you spend weekly on generator fuel?.. Please learn to be objective in your measurement of progress/achievements. It may interest you to note that the $16billion which we accuse OBJ of squandering on NIPPS, every single power plant commissioned so far by GEJ was a product of that same $16bn, yes most of the power turbines (which make a huge part of the cost) were already procured and were rotting away at the ports. Now the interesting twist you need to understand is that under GEJ, more than that $16bn has been squandered even though the power sector has been privatised yet we still see no change in power. Dont let yourself be deceived.

10. This government in collaboration with Lagos state, contained and tackled the Ebola scourge that the western world wanted to play politics of vicination with. - Absolute rubbish! The same govt under which health volunteers kept complaining of lack of funds, delayed payment of allowance etc. Even simple accessories like oxygen cylinders were unavailable. State governments had to finance the entire battle for several weeks before help came from Abuja. Even the emergency fund approved by the FG, the health minister came forward to tell Nigerians the funds were meant for purchasing vehicles and not for ebola. Please please please! the battle and the victory against ebola had absolutely nothing to do with the FG.

11. Only under this government that our national football team won African cup of a nation; can't remember when last we won anything serious. - and this is also an achievement right?... For this to be celebrated as political achievement, it is pure proof that this administration is useless... Remember this administration was also the first under which Nigeria couldn't qualify for a mere nations cup; is that also an achievement?

12. This government has empowered more women than any other government in the history of our country. - Show me evidence?... is this the first govt to appoint female ministers?

Accordingly, what you have failed to do is to take into account that the Northern Elders Forum led by Ciroma with Buhari and Atiku as members promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. - Can you please just SHUT UP and point out to me when or where Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable?

This was the time we recorded the introduction of sucide bombers and strife escalated to earn the name tag "insurgency". Only because the elders from that region showed no will power to support federal government's effort to extinguish the Boko haram crisis. - The only reason the insurgency got so bad and out of control is because instead of tackling it head-on, GEJ diabolically decided to play the game of politics with it by claiming the opposition APC and Buhari were behind it, all in a bid to gather sympathy votes. 5 years on, you keep telling everyone the APC and Buhari are behind BH, yet not a single evidence or a single arrest has been made implicating the opposition. Over 1000 BH fighters have been arrested in the last 5 years and the combined effort of the SSS and military could not find any link between BH and APC through interrogations. In fact the only concrete evidences found point to the PDP with people like Senator Ali Ndume, Ali mordu sherrif and even Namadi Samobo being implicated. In 2011, out of the almost 3million voters in Borno, ~85% voted for Buhari of CPC. Can you please explain to me how Buhari/APC would be decimating the population of people who will definitely vote for him?... God will severely judge Jonathan for sitting back and allowing over 10,000 people to be killed all because of politics.

Order than the foregoing, what is it that you have adjudged "misrule". Oh because the Petroleum Minister is a woman and decided to deal with Nigerian men who feel the resources of a nation should rightly be allocated to them. Media propaganda has cooked up figures that she has stolen, no one has ever given credible facts on sound grounds. Sanusi did try but ended up illustrating to the world that he had no business in banking talkless of the CBN. - Media propaganda right?.. Let the FG be bold and release the PWC report for Nigerians to be the judge. Telling us that only $1.4billion is missing is absolute rubbish; that is not to even say $1.4billion is insignificant but we need to know the full content of the report. Even Diezani herself stated that the report wouldn't be released to the public because "it would e too distracting." And in your wisdom you think something is not being hidden?... okay let's forget this episode and focus on the CONFIRMED cases. Ribadu report on the subsidy scam revealed a staggering $6.3billion paid for ZERO fuel import. Where is that report today?... DUSTBIN, yet someone foolishly thinks it is because she's a woman that's why Nigerians are crying out!

Furthermore everyone knows that your man GMB executed 80% of PTF project in the North as its chairman. - Another silly allegation. I say silly because the records are very accessible all over the place for you to go and educate yourself yet you choose to remain in your ignorance and shamelessly peddle senseless falsehoods because the truth doesn't favour your cause.

Keep living in self denial. Since Nigeria was founded, every government has a projected budget for projects. What obj plus your Buhari could not do during their time in leadership , Gej achieved in four years.

Need I remind you that we Lagosians would have been enjoying metro line today if Buhari did not cancel the metro line project in the 80s.

Buhari did not have moral qualms to pay $600 million usd in damages to an international company that was engaged by the Government of Shagari to execute a metro line project for $750 million usd.
The only reason that project was cancelled was because it was designated to be done in the south west.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman / Aso Rock Visitors, Governors To Undergo COVID-19 Test Before Entry – Garba Shehu / ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.