Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law (6347 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Chairman Of Sharia Court Of Appeal In Gombe For Fraud / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Mckennedy: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You dey mind them. All blinded because they hate Gej without any plausible reason.

Now they are pushing Buhari with his sharia baggage and human rights records.

When this sharia comes na non yoruba and hausa muslims will become their sacrificial lambs am seriously waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Mckennedy:

When this sharia comes na non yoruba and hausa muslims will become their sacrificial lambs am seriously waiting

True. They will sing a new song.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by meforyou1(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2015
tit:
Why are there Federal Sharia courts
and No Federal Customary Courts?
U are a very intelligent lady. Always asking the right questions, giving the janjaweedeans sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by meforyou1(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Gej and GMB are not on the same level. The crisis we have in the North was duly promised to Nigerians and Gej by the Northern elites. Otherwise, Nigeria has thrived.
You create Boko haram to kill your own people and you think you are undermining Gej, it yourself you are undermining.
Buhari's records are ridiculously alarming in negativity to even been put side by side with President Jonathan's records.
Atiku Abubakar, during presidential primaries in abuja in 2011, made so many treasonable statements. Telling a stunned crowd that if a northerner is not elected president, they will make this country ungovernable.
When Buhari lost the election in 2011, he was asked if he will go to court, he said no. Let his people decide. And his people decided to kill Corpers and Christians, and burn lodges and churches, and resuscitate boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
soe:
oh okay.sorry sir, i didn't know I was writing NECO.

The poor man only said "sharia is on the same level with customary law as far as the constitution is concerned, and so it only applies to marriage and so on"

By implication, just like customary law, u can decide to get married under shariah law or NOT.

You can decide to get judgment based on Shariah law or NOT.

You can decide if shariah is your custom or NOT.

That is the way it has been in Nigeria since 1999...he said there is nothing anybody can do unless they change the constitution. Simple

He has nothing about shariah to add or subtract

Bros, they have been cutting limbs in Nigeria, destroying bottles of beer, etc on the north.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, they have been cutting limbs in Nigeria, destroying bottles of beer, etc on the north.
like I said...that is based on state legislation and not shariah as per customary law. If the Kano state lawmakers pass a law prohibiting such indecency, it becomes part of the state laws and that has nothing to do with federal govt legislation. If the state govt considers alcohol as against their tradition, then they can legislate and enforce such. But the cutting of hand is not part of our criminal code unless a suspect chooses to be tried under shariah law (customary court)

Same as in Oyo State where we have Operation Burst, people who dress indecently are immediately brushed by the roadside. I am not saying it is the best thing to do, but every state has it's right to uphold tradition...if u feel it is Inhumane, the federal govt has established the national human rights commission to hear you out and defend u
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
Atiku Abubakar, during presidential primaries in abuja in 2011, made so many treasonable statements. Telling a stunned crowd that if a northerner is not elected president, they will make this country ungovernable.
When Buhari lost the election in 2011, he was asked if he will go to court, he said no. Let his people decide. And his people decided to kill Corpers and Christians, and burn lodges and churches, and resuscitate boko haram.

Thank you. Now they are singing a new song of change... Change from freedom to sharia way of doing things.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
soe:
like I said...that is based on state legislation and not shariah as per customary law. If the Kano state lawmakers pass a law prohibiting such indecency, it becomes part of the state laws and that has nothing to do with federal govt legislation. If the state govt considers alcohol as against their tradition, then they can legislate and enforce such. But the cutting of hand is not part of our criminal code unless a suspect chooses to be tried under shariah law (customary court)

Same as in Oyo State where we have Operation Burst, people who dress indecently are immediately brushed by the roadside. I am not saying it is the best thing to do, but every state has it's right to uphold tradition...if u feel it is Inhumane, the federal govt has established the national human rights commission to hear you out and defend u

Like I said, it takes a leader with the will to see sharia adopted across states in Nigeria to push it. That leader is Buhari. This he has said over and over again. Leave you logic out of this.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by sphinx54: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Buhari should account for $2billion missing while he was Minister of Petroleum Resources.

Buhari should account for N27billion Naira mismanaged when he was chairman of PTF
Buhari should tell us the source of money used to donate to the needy by his wife. This one curiously done during election period.
Buhari should tell us what charity organization pays for his children's school fees in the UK.
This Noviolence na Bastard oh!
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
sphinx54:

This Noviolence na Bastard oh!

It takes a bastard to figure out another bastard. Lol
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by sphinx54: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Noviolence2015:

It takes a bastard to figure out another bastard. Lol
May your life be like the present day Nigeria. Amen!
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by KnowAll(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
The civil law as we know it is an off-shoot of biblical laws. Are we then under a christain law. I believe certain aspects of d sharia law might be commursable with civil and that should be accepted.m
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
sphinx54:

May your life be like the present day Nigeria. Amen!
Amen. And your life be like life under Buhari's dictatotship amen
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
KnowAll:
The civil law as we know it is an off-shoot of biblical laws. Are we then under a christain law. I believe certain aspects of d sharia law might be commursable with civil and that should be accepted.m

Anything sharia is anti- civilization and as such can never be acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
soe:

If states are permitted to have their own laws, then it must go with resource control.
Kano destroys liquor, but then get share of liquor tax sold in Lagos.

haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
noblezone:

If states are permitted to have their own laws, then it must go with resource control.
Kano destroys liquor, but then get share of liquor tax sold in Lagos.

haba!!!

Thank you o... It simple logic. Selective implementation of policies that affect Nigerians as a whole is what is baffling about this country.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
KnowAll:

Your postulation is very wrong. Civil law is born out of globally accepted sense of right and wrong. Sharia law will remain questionable because the tenets on which it stands is born out of the need for a given group of people to sub due another. Sharia principles have no place in a democratic entity like Nigeria.
It cannot be tolerated or observed in one form or the other.
So much for the money wasted by your parents to educate you. Pathetic!!!
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
soe:

The poor man only said "sharia is on the same level with customary law as far as the constitution is concerned, and so it only applies to marriage and so on"

By implication, just like customary law, u can decide to get married under shariah law or NOT.

That is the way it has been in Nigeria since 1999...he said there is nothing anybody can do unless they change the constitution. Simple

To further clarify your statement, Sharia customary law has been in practice in Nigeria since 1960. Over 20 years ago, I learnt about the existence of sharia courts in my JSS1 social studies. Politicians are simply playing on the ignorance of millions of NIgerians to stir up the waters where there is no storm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
obailala:

To further clarify your statement, Sharia customary law has been in practice in Nigeria since 1960. Over 20 years ago, I learnt about the existence of sharia courts in my JSS1 social studies. Politicians are simply playing on the ignorance of millions of NIgerians to stir up the waters where there is no storm.

Now to elucidate what ever point you are trying to put forward. Are you justifying the principles of sharia and should it be seen implemented across Nigeria? We know and have witnessed the cruelty associated with the law which includes but not limited to beheading of adultrers or criminals. Does this practice in any shape or form promote constitutional human rights bestowed on every Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
How does voting in an advocate of sharia law help Nigeria make necessary democratic progress...

Let advocates of change and progress debate me on this.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Now to elucidate what ever point you are trying to put forward. Are you justifying the principles of sharia and should it be seen implemented across Nigeria? We know and have witnessed the cruelty associated with the law which includes but not limited to beheading of adultrers or criminals. Does this practice in any shape or form promote constitutional human rights bestowed on every Nigerian?
Sharia customary law is different from the inhumane form of sharia you refer to... Go and do your research, sharia customary law has been in existence in the Nigerian constitution and has been practised since forever. Also, a culprit has a right to choose whether to be tried in a sharia court or not.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
obailala:

Sharia customary law is different from the inhumane form of sharia you refer to... Go and do your research, sharia customary law has been in existence in the Nigerian constitution and has been practised since forever. Also, a culprit has a right to choose whether to be tried in a sharia court or not.

You see you are bringing a new twist to this conversation. When sharia is mentioned anywhere in the world, people quiver with fear.
There is only but one sharia type of law. Call it customary or otherwise; sharia is sharia.

Obviously it is in human nature to say things that protects our interest but in this particular instance, sharia has no room for justification.
None whatsoever!!!
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You see you are bringing a new twist to this conversation. When sharia is mentioned anywhere in the world, people quiver with fear.
There is only but one sharia type of law. Call it customary or otherwise; sharia is sharia.

Obviously it is in human nature to say things that protects our interest but in this particular instance, sharia has no room for justification.
None whatsoever!!!
Seeing things from ONLY the microscopic prism of politics will never allow you understand my simple explanations. All I am saying is that there have always been sharia courts in certain areas of northern Nigeria since the beginning of time. Nigeria's real sharia problems arose when in the year 2000, a certain paedophile called Yerima decided to make an extremist and intolerant version of sharia law compulsory in his state.

Now referring to the topic of this thread which says "Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law," my responses so far have been based on this wilful misconception.

The sharia law in our constitution which Buhari talked about has to do with marriage/inheritance disputes and is NOT the extremist, inhumane, compulsory type. This form of sharia law is optional to the accused and has ALWAYS existed in the Nigerian constitution. It makes no sense for anyone to imply that Buhari wants to introduce something which has already been in existence in our constitution even before Buhari was born.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
obailala:
Seeing things from ONLY the microscopic prism of politics will never allow you understand my simple explanations. All I am saying is that there have always been sharia courts in certain areas of northern Nigeria since the beginning of time. Nigeria's real sharia problems arose when in the year 2000, a certain paedophile called Yerima decided to make an extremist and intolerant version of sharia law compulsory in his state.

Now referring to the topic of this thread which says "Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law," my responses so far have been based on this wilful misconception.

The sharia law in our constitution which Buhari talked about has to do with marriage/inheritance disputes and is NOT the extremist, inhumane, compulsory type. This form of sharia law is optional to the accused and has ALWAYS existed in the Nigerian constitution. It makes no sense for anyone to imply that Buhari wants to introduce something which has already been in existence in our constitution even before Buhari was born.

Implementation and introduction are not same words and can never be used in the same context...
"Made law" as used in this context implies the will to drive the acceptance of a given principle in the constitution that is not generally accepted.

Nigerians know that Buhari over time swore to see that sharia law is spread across the six geo political regions of Nigeria. Since such statement can be associated to him, I have no doubts with the powers of Presidency he can incentivize the acceptance and implementation of sharia law.
Just as the USA is driving the acceptance of gay practice globally. Not all American President will be bent to pursue such goals unless they believe it is the right thing to do . This is Obama's qugmires.

Same will be Buhari's since those promises are on record.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Implementation and introduction are not same words and can never be used in the same context...
"Made law" as used in this context implies the will to drive the acceptance of a given principle in the constitution that is not generally accepted.

Nigerians know that Buhari over time swore to see that sharia law is spread across the six geo political regions of Nigeria. Since such statement can be associated to him, I have no doubts with the powers of Presidency he can incentivize the acceptance and implementation of sharia law.
Just as the USA is driving the acceptance of gay practice globally. Not all American President will be bent to pursue such goals unless they believe it is the right thing to do . This is Obama's qugmires.

Same will be Buhari's since those promises are on record.
Please I am tired of this back and forth argument. Come March 28th, please vote your choice.

As for me, there are too many weighty issues to be considered when choosing a leader and I am too intellectually exposed to be deceived or bothered by the religious or ethnic nonsense.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
obailala:
Please I am tired of this back and forth argument. Come March 28th, please vote your choice.

As for me, there are too many weighty issues to be considered when choosing a leader and I am too intellectually exposed to be deceived or bothered by the religious or ethnic nonsense.

Then you are too young to understand that religion and ethnicity has always played a major role in our political activities.
Even our laws recognises the idea of ethnicity and region (federal character act).
When you are in Nigeria, face reality and stop acting like you are in France.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Then you are too young to understand that religion and ethnicity has always played a major role in our political activities.
Even our laws recognises the idea of ethnicity and region (federal character act).
When you are in Nigeria, face reality and stop acting like you are in France.
So because religion and ethnicity plays a role in our warped system, so because we have the silly federal character in our constitution then that automatically makes it a right thing which should be perpetuated?

Mr Old man, just like i mentioned earlier, I reason on a different intellectual level and cant be caught dwelling on such irrelevance as religios politics when there are weightier issues to think about
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2015
obailala:
So because religion and ethnicity plays a role in our warped system, so because we have the silly federal character in our constitution then that automatically makes it a right thing which should be perpetuated?

Mr Old man, just like i mentioned earlier, I reason on a different intellectual level and cant be caught dwelling on such irrelevance as religios politics when there are weightier issues to think about

What is Buhari's greatest achievement today if not regional bigotry and religion? Yet self acclaimed intelligent people like you will vote him because change as a slogan has been shoved down your throat.
Our reality is Nigeria wether you are operating in marsian way of doing things or moonlight style. You are here and ethnicity and religion is a reality.
This is not a question of what is right or wrong.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by obailala(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Noviolence2015:

What is Buhari's greatest achievement today if not regional bigotry and religion? Yet self acclaimed intelligent people like you will vote him because change as a slogan has been shoved down your throat.
Our reality is Nigeria wether you are operating in marsian way of doing things or moonlight style. You are here and ethnicity and religion is a reality.
This is not a question of what is right or wrong.
For you it may not be a question of right or wrong, but for me, it is ALWAYS a case of right or wrong. I thank God we are finally beginning to have more black men and women of Nigerian origins who are now thinking differently and this is the only way we can get it right if many more people do the right thing instead of succumbing to the usual ways.

Even if he's my father, I cannot and will not support a stinkingly corrupt, weak and indecisive leader who has misruled for 5 years to continue plundering our nation for a further 4 years all because i am afraid of doing something differently; all because i want to preserve the retrogressive ethnic and religious bigotry which we are known for in the black race. Brother, for how long shall we continue to preserve this retrogressive lifestyle?

You say Buhari's only achievement is regional and religious bigotry, but it is unfortunate that that is all your eyes are seeing. As for me, I can bet my life that the nation would experience less corruption under a Buhari than the gory stories we've been hearing in the past 5 years. I wonder why you also cant see this aspect. That is what matters most to me and not the religious or ethnic sentiments; corruption is the greatest problem faced by the entire black race that continues to make us look sub-human. Why can't we just for once try something differently? ... do we really love the status-quo?... Why are we so pessimistic that "things can never get better, so lets just continue managing the usual"?

Finally you are free to vote for GEJ to continue with the status-quo but na beg i dey beg u, do we really have to continue like this all because we are scared of the unknown?... what's the worst that could happen?
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
obailala:
For you it may not be a question of right or wrong, but for me, it is ALWAYS a case of right or wrong. I thank God we are finally beginning to have more black men and women of Nigerian origins who are now thinking differently and this is the only way we can get it right if many more people do the right thing instead of succumbing to the usual ways.

Even if he's my father, I cannot and will not support a stinkingly corrupt, weak and indecisive leader who has misruled for 5 years to continue plundering our nation for a further 4 years all because i am afraid of doing something differently; all because i want to preserve the retrogressive ethnic and religious bigotry which we are known for in the black race. Brother, for how long shall we continue to preserve this retrogressive lifestyle?

You say Buhari's only achievement is regional and religious bigotry, but it is unfortunate that that is all your eyes are seeing. As for me, I can bet my life that the nation would experience less corruption under a Buhari than the gory stories we've been hearing in the past 5 years. I wonder why you also cant see this aspect. That is what matters most to me and not the religious or ethnic sentiments; corruption is the greatest problem faced by the entire black race that continues to make us look sub-human. Why can't we just for once try something differently? ... do we really love the status-quo?... Why are we so pessimistic that "things can never get better, so lets just continue managing the usual"?

Finally you are free to vote for GEJ to continue with the status-quo but na beg i dey beg u, do we really have to continue like this all because we are scared of the unknown?... what's the worst that could happen?

Because you are mindless, that is why you will adjudged President Jonathan's reign as "5 years of misrule". Otherwise you would have noticed changing across all sectors in Nigeria.

You mind is only fed with the propaganda carried out by the opposition to brand this government as corrupt. Please show me any government before Gej that:

1. Paid attention to Benin Ore Road and had it fixed or Abuja lokoja Benin express way.

2. Please show me any government before Gej that paid due attention to agriculture; a sector looking viable for bright and young Nigerians to dabble into. This sector even received praises from Kwankwaso of Kano

3. Please show me any government that got the NASS to pass the local content act that had led to the creation of job opportunities and modern Nigerian billionaires in the oil and gas sector beyond the stealing recorded in the military era.

4. Please show me any government that revamped our aviation sector like Gej. Currently our airspace is adjudged one of the safest in Africa and of course the world. Our airport have received well deserved lifts and reconstruction. New airports built under Gej and many others in the pipeline.

5. More youths are empowered via the SURE-P programme.
6. Tell me when last Nigeria's was referred to as the largest economy in Africa.

7. Automobile assembly plants are springing up everywhere... Nissan, Inoson, Peugeot etc

8. Nigerians trains are back on track which was nonexistent under past leadership.

9. The power sector has been privatized; reducing the influence of government in energy generation. This sector will naturally overcome the phase they are in currently because private investors are driving the sector.

10. This government in collaboration with Lagos state, contained and tackled the Ebola scourge that the western world wanted to play politics of vicination with.

11. Only under this government that our national football team won African cup of a nation; can't remember when last we won anything serious.

12. This government has empowered more women than any other government in the history of our country.

Accordingly, what you have failed to do is to take into account that the Northern Elders Forum led by Ciroma with Buhari and Atiku as members promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. This was the time we recorded the introduction of sucide bombers and strife escalated to earn the name tag "insurgency". Only because the elders from that region showed no will power to support federal government's effort to extinguish the Boko haram crisis.

Other than the foregoing, what is it that you have adjudged "misrule". Oh because the Petroleum Minister is a woman and decided to deal with Nigerian men who feel the resources of a nation should rightly be allocated to them. Media propaganda has cooked up figures that she has stolen, no one has ever given credible facts on sound grounds. Sanusi did try but ended up illustrating to the world that he had no business in banking talkless of the CBN.

Quite interesting, the GMB you speak for is yet to account for over $2billion dollars missing during his time as Petroleum Minister in the 70s, needless to point out that going by inflation rate, that is a whole lot of money today.

Furthermore everyone knows that your man GMB executed 80% of PTF project in the North as its chairman. He is equally unable to give full account of his stewardship because N27billion Naira was said to be mismanaged by him at the time.

We also know that ineptly corrupt man could not buy his nomination form but his children are all studying abroad. His corrupt state of mind may explain why his wife can muzzle up over N135 m in donation to charity that never existed till election year.
This evil man called Buhari that refused to call his rampaging cult followers in the north to order after the 2011 election is the man advocating for change?

Nobody is scared of the unknown. We all know Buhari is not the change Nigeria needs because historical data demonstrated that he is liar, killer and a thief. Nothing new to offer and don't tell me a man can change his ways in his 70s.

The real change is President Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by donsteady(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Do you mean i can marry 9 years old girl under customary law?
soe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law by Noviolence2015: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
donsteady:
Do you mean i can marry 9 years old girl under customary law?

Great question! Because Tinubu and Buhari is behind it, it is the change Nigeria deserves. Too much of media propaganda makes even those their parents and relatives were killed and punished by Buhari shout change.

Una eyes go soon clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Political mistake / Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail / Buhari’s Talkative Aide, Lauretta Onochie Has Swallowed A Bitter Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.