Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf (3422 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Here's The Reason Why You're Pretty/handsome Yet Still Single / How Naija Babes Go Open Mouth Tell A Man “you Are Not Handsome” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
some handsome dude, dey vex for my mara, so say na jazz, I don't just know o,why are pretty girls attracted to me?

What am I doing right,that some handsome niggaa aren't doing?

Before I forget, most of my gf do help me financially,instead of dem to dey maga me, na me dey maga dem.

Weitin u think be the reason?
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by buygala(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dem don see monkey wey dem go use for blood money. ... Na for them to invest in you so that your corpse go fresh wella for the ritual....

Please enjoy it while it lasts smiley

Rest in Peace in advance cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by justmag(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Are u related to any witches and wizards?? angry
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by alberto2k(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
attention seeking Nigga' undecided

You way resemble iya basira beans pot angry

Fvck off pls! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Princecalm(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
So why should that be a big deal? It all depends on how a person plays his game.
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
You probably can scope out the vulnerable & gullible females (like most gigolos), hence you're able to even get money out of them. So it's not like all women find you irresistible, just the weak ones you target. You come across very glib to appeal to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Dubemkelly(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
U may be facially challenged but down there, u may have got something that gives them reason to come #Naturallyendowed

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
You probably can scope out the vulnerable & gullible females (like most gigolos), hence you're able to even get money out of them. So it's not like all women find you irresistible, just the weak ones you target. You come across very glib to appeal to everyone.
na lie jor.. I no dey target weak babes, besides I don date three of my senior 2 n 4yrs older than me. I don't know how I'm doing it sha,sometimes I dey think am
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dubemkelly:
U may be facially challenged but down there, u may have got something that gives them reason to come #Naturallyendowed
Hmmmmm I think so, last year I had issue with one of my gf, (Na she dey pay pass) I con dey tell my girls not knowing one of my guy they time her,and the thing they pay am,he con go dey give the babe bobo about me,she cry for weeks Lol (she love me.so much thou ) Last month after I shine her congo, when tell me say we no dey date, she is still they think our come back,say I be her intimacy gadget as at now lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
na lie jor.. I no dey target weak babes, besides I don date three of my senior 2 n 4yrs older than me. I don't know how I'm doing it sha,sometimes I dey think am

Eyeroll.

You must be some sexx god then.

Do you ever ask the women you date, what attracted them to you? I still think you must possess superficial charm, the type found in narcissist & psychopaths. No self respecting man would milk women for money & say it out loud like it's an achievement. Something is wrong with you. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:
Dem don see monkey wey dem go use for blood money. ... Na for them to invest in you so that your corpse go fresh wella for the ritual....

I'm so well and fine..... assuming u know my real name n the meaning..... I no dey fear ni

Stop jealousing sha grin
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Truth24(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

#Wicked
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Eyeroll.

You must be some sexx god then.

Do you ever ask the women you date, what attracted them to you? I still think you must possess superficial charm, the type found in narcissist & psychopaths. No self respecting man would milk women for money & say it out loud like it's an achievement. Something is wrong with you. Sorry.
Lol Maybe,I do ask,some will start you are cute(which I know I'm not) ....but I'm tall, little bit chubby and muscular intact..... I'm not saying taxing them is achievement oh, but they help without any resistance, and still beg me not to thank em,if I'm thanking em
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by gameboy727(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is that so? Oya clap for yourself. angry
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
attention seeking Nigga' undecided

You way resemble iya basira beans pot angry

Fvck off pls! angry
attention? Common what Good will it do to me? Smh
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
gameboy727:
Is that so? Oya clap for yourself. angry
I no see clap Smiley
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
who is diz mad man again
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
Lol Maybe,I do ask,some will start you are cute(which I know I'm not) ....but I'm tall, little bit chubby and muscular intact..... I'm not saying taxing them is achievement oh, but they help without any resistance, and still beg me not to thank em,if I'm thanking em

Maybe you have an attractive personality then. What can I say? How do you feel when they give you money? Just curious because I know most men feel embarrassed when they have to accept financial assistance from a woman.
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by gameboy727(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
I no see clap Smiley
Lol grin
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by sirlaw2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Heyyy!!!!! Uncle u can lie o!!!!! Which tym did d tortoise talk? Which tym did tortoise fall from d sky and av cracked back??
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:
who is diz mad man again
fuckkkkk ur feelings, Who careS?
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Maybe you have an attractive personality then. What can I say? How do you feel when they give you money? Just curious because I know most men feel embarrassed when they have to accept financial assistance from a woman.
I don't know how I feel oh, but do you think it's wrong for a girl assisting her/a guy??
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirlaw2:
Heyyy!!!!! Uncle u can lie o!!!!! Which tym did d tortoise talk? Which tym did tortoise fall from d sky and av cracked back??
anything I type here, is/are not lies, be expecting more sha just follow and I will follow u back grin
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
I don't know how I feel oh, but do you think it's wrong for a girl assisting her/a guy??

For me personally, I'd lose respect for a man that doesn't have his shyt together & needs me to assist him financially. I like men who are in control of every aspect of their lives, including finances. I can help him once without being bothered, but I'll start judging him if he's forever in need of a handout. That's unattractive. .to me.
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by jnrbayano(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
some handsome dude, dey vex for my mara, so say na jazz, I don't just know o,why are pretty girls attracted to me?

What am I doing right,that some handsome niggaa aren't doing?

Before I forget, most of my gf do help me financially,instead of dem to dey maga me, na me dey maga dem.

Weitin u think be the reason?

You have done very good for yourself chap.

Your people will be so proud of their illustrious son.

Well done!
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Dubemkelly(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
Hmmmmm I think so, last year I had issue with one of my gf, (Na she dey pay pass) I con dey tell my girls not knowing one of my guy they time her,and the thing they pay am,he con go dey give the babe bobo about me,she cry for weeks Lol (she love me.so much thou ) Last month after I shine her congo, when tell me say we no dey date, she is still they think our come back,say I be her intimacy gadget as at now lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Dubemkelly(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
Guy na you dey ball pass, u go for the ministry...
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

For me personally, I'd lose respect for a man that doesn't have his shyt together & needs me to assist him financially. I like men who are in control of every aspect of their lives, including finances. I can help him once without being bothered, but I'll start judging him if he's forever in need of a handout. That's unattractive. .to me.
Thanks you are darling, well I will try to stop, taxing em,but I'm also hustling for my self
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
jnrbayano:

You have done very good for yourself chap.

Your people will be so proud of their illustrious son.

Well done!
Ok grin
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Guy na you dey ball pass, u go for the ministry...
u dey hail me abi?
Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by aekanem: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
One thing we need to look at is the concept of attraction. You see, attraction will determine whether or not you get a date. The good news, though, is that women are more attracted to personality than they are looks. While looks do play a role, if you have the right personality traits, women will still be attracted to you even if you aren’t looking good.

So, if your excuse until now has been that you aren’t rich, famous or good looking, then you need to realize that it’s only an excuse. While women may be attracted to the rich and famous, personality still wins out and if you have the confidence and humour that women love, then you will win every time, irrespective of the size of your bank account.

Read more romance/dating articles at http://totallifeblog..com .

[img][/img] How to Date Any Girl is available at https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com/products

Re: I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ghetto44:
Thanks you are darling, well I will try to stop, taxing em,but I'm also hustling for my self

Lol, do your thing. If they enjoy doing it then by all means, keep cashing up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Fired After Posing With Police Uniform Wearing Just Pants / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive / Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.