Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) (5604 Views)

Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by jom28gy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
And this ideology is what APC stands for.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Idrhas(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
idu1:
go and die
Bro I know u re hurt by his comments. Buh dnt be thrown in dismay for itz 1 of the tinz that has been billed to happen. Fa inaLLAHA ma asobirin
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Esdb3: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2015
idu1:
. U are bast.ard
You are a f.ool.ish Fo...ol
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Skyblings(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2015
jom28gy:
And this ideology is what APC stands for.
I don't entirely agree wit u on dat.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by aminashy: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by nzeadachie: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2015
idu1:
. U are bast.ard
REPENT AND FORGET THE EVIL CALLED prophet muhammed

2 Likes

Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by dein77(m): 4:46am On Feb 28, 2015
They usually be have and appear very normal and amiable until when they are caught in the savagery dragnet of radical Islam. Then that once gentle lamb is radically transformed into a bloodlusting monster!

But these white investigators have documents ooooo.......Here no one really cares.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Oklander: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:
They usually be have and appear very normal and amiable until when they are caught in the savagery dragnet of radical Islam. Then that once gentle lamb is radically transformed into a bloodlusting monster!

But these white investigators have documents ooooo.......Here no one really cares.
Yea, did you read the part where he was told life will be made hard for him? I have watched different investigations on how CIA n all these agencies threaten the life of young practicing Muslims for information they don't have and they are FORCED UNDER THREAT TO WORK for the agencies. Many a times, these western government push many of these guys into radicalism.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by PenSniper: 6:00am On Feb 28, 2015
tociano009:
Now European are learning lesson

And i hope they learn more faster.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by dein77(m): 6:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Oklander:

Yea, did you read the part where he was told life will be made hard for him? I have watched different investigations on how CIA n all these agencies threaten the life of young practicing Muslims for information they don't have and they are FORCED UNDER THREAT TO WORK for the agencies. Many a times, these western government push many of these guys into radicalism.

Console yourself. That justifies the blood on his hands, isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by cirmuell(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2015
They have a hand in the creation of this monster. #stereotype
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Horllamideh(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2015
And to think he's just 26 years old
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by PapiWata: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2015
This murderous mad man will now be hunted to the very ends of the Earth, just like his idol Bin Laden, and then, he will be annihilated with extreme prejudice like the sick demon that he is.

In one year or less, the world will see NEW pictures of this serial killer, with his head blasted full of holes made by high-velocity rifle rounds delivered to him courtesy of highly trained special forces personnel now working FULL TIME, to close the deal on the motherffucker once and for all.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by phlamesG: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Chei y dis boy come be man u fan na? Well I blame his poor upbringing
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by PapiWata: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2015
phlamesG:
Chei y dis boy come be man u fan na? Well I blame his poor upbringing

You have hit on a very important point. PhlamesG.

If the families of these terrorists did not teach them from the very onset to smash their foreheads on the floor until a black scar forms there, their brains would not have suffered the sort of incremental damage that led to them running amok, and degenerating to the stage of slashing throats for entertainment.

1 Like

Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by phlamesG: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2015
PapiWata:

You have hit on a very important point. PhlamesG.

If the families of these terrorists did not teach them from the very onset to smash their foreheads on the floor until a black scar forms there, their brains would not have suffered the sort of incremental damage that led to them running amok, and degenerating to the stage of slashing throats for entertainment.
yeah ur right
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by jom28gy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why don't you agree with me?when in comparison their activities are equal.why wouldn't you agree with me when buhari asked FG why clamping down on boko haram and their properties.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Bobandgreat: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Oklander:

you are a fool and it will not be well with you. Islamist.
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by brightology3: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Nt at all.satanic religion
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Can anytin good come from islam undecided?
Re: MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) by Oklander: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

you are a fool and it will not be well with you. Islamist.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke / Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. / Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.