Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out (66029 Views)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Tuesday Morning Brain Teaser. / Monday Morning Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
i will over throw him grin grin grin

found out im the president of Liberia?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2009
Marry u and be the first lady.

Find yourself alone on an island?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
send me boyz to go fetch you and there together.

caught me with another lady in an eatery french kissing?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Slap the lady and vow never to forgive you again. cry

~~~and find out that I murdered OBJ?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
if im the President of Liberia then,i will bribe my way through to put you out of jail.

abeg no try kill that man o0o grin grin

found out that raped someone?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Forgive U and bribe the raped victim to say nothing.

Find out that I pee in bed?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
flog you with my natural canes.

cum in your month?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
pee in your mouth

woke up and find out that i poop in your mouth
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
take it as my break fast.

found out that you fattest lady on earth?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
run from here to liberia to loose some pounds

Find out that your wife is in JuJu,Will U marry her?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by allboyz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2009
JuJu - in Nigeria is Jazz,white/black magic.

how do you mean? aren't on your affiwhit . . .? hit me up!!
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
allboyz:

JuJu - in Nigeria is Jazz,white/black magic.

how do you mean? aren't on your affiwhit . . .? hit me up!!

When i get on YIm I will!!

I will be there this evening!!
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by sexyLeamon(f): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2009
back to topic what if you You Woke Up One Morning alone on this earth
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Sissy3(f): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2009
scream my head out

~ u just have 3 more days 2 live?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2009
I will spend it getting intimate with God.

~ u are the opposite sex.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2009
Yuu cant imagine, ill begin to spread my bank account to blokes no be small thing (text msgs) our eye de see as guys

You were very ugly grin
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wunmilyn(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
ah, i wil be happy cos dats me i wil be the next president e.g obasanjo

find out dat ur manhood is goon tongue
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked this gurl no go kill me lailai. . . . haba

Manhood of all things. . . . . men ama go crazy for the rest of the day. . .

You were male but female privates
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
I will thx d Lord 4 making me unique

hairs have grown all over ur body overnight and u cant shave it off? grin
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wunmilyn(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
i wil thank God too cos after all my name wil enter guiness book of record.

see ur mirror, wordrope and door talking to u
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
I will know im hallucinating due to medicinal overdose shocked i will call d doctor wink

u are a celebrity?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wunmilyn(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2009
hummmmmmm i will thank God and see wat i can do with the uo-coming ones probably help them.

found out dat u've win $4million
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2009
I will quickly wire it to switzerland, just in case i gat FBI on ma case grin

u are repeating the day before all over shocked
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wunmilyn(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
i wil go back and sleep

see dat u r upside down,ur hand in ur leg positon and ur leg in ur hand position cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2009
I will do a somersault, cos maybe i slept upside down grin

there is one who claims to be an angel on ur bed?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2009
If female, find out how them heavenly bodies react to . . . lipsrsealed
If male. . . . .olboy we go move to parlour go yarn watagwan

Those you grew up knowing as ya parents were lying all the way?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by goodass(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2009
go back 2 sleep

~ u cld read minds
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by sexyLeamon(f): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2009
read yours

you could fly? cheesy
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by goodass(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2009
wld take yu wt moi then

~ u were a Dubai Heiress?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by sexyLeamon(f): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2009
that means?

what if you if you found out that there was no clothes?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by goodass(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2009
animal skin wld do cheesy

~ u got xtra pair of limbs?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2009
Put them to good use in d chamber cheesy

ur sense of smell can only perceive stale odour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.