Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out (66031 Views)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Tuesday Morning Brain Teaser. / Monday Morning Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2009
I will embrace him cos as a heter i dont need a she but a he grin

~ur bedroom fell apart and u are exposed naked to ur neighbours tongue
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by SeanT21(f): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2009
Go back to sleep and let all attention be on me

Woke up and cant find your family members,everyone is missing?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by nich(m): 3:13am On Mar 18, 2009
i would jump into my time-machine and head home.

IYWUOMAFO i made breakfast?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by goodass(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2009
ensure itz nt poisond then chop cheesy

~ u were Obama?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
Bless Africa

The Love of your life dropped a ''We're done, dont even try getting in touch, i'm off with ya brother/sister'' note
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
I will wish him well

u committed murder and u being sentenced to death shocked
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2009
Through?
Have mai bois find a way outta it,everyone's gat a price even the judge well all the same say mai last prayer before some soldier boi reminds me.

Your Clothes,bags been burnt
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
I will go on ma knees and thank God 4 being alive

made out with a dead woman? shocked
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
Investigate how it happened and tell no one

Your sexmate died cos of the all-night banger?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
I will rewind back to d banging, nd make sure I got all d banging outta him b4 he moves on chei i dey wicked o

U have lost ur memory?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Hesperus(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2009
Amigoz:

U have lost ur memory?

I'd look on the bright side - no more painful memories!

you've been offered £1 million to shag Mama Charlie?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
Collect the pay

Your room-mate's friend's been wanking himself backing where you at
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
i will scream ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww and skedaddle  shocked shocked

u are a kitten?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2009
Have fun with my female fellows bearing Ami'

You received a text from me?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
i will read it and respond

u like to wear women's knickers?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
Look for ways to change my ways

I dropped an offline on nairaland demanding ya id?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2009
will respond with y dyu need ma id

u gat chicken pox?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2009
Oh mai, dunno oh. . . .pray it doesnt happen oh

There was war?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2009
I will fast forward to d end of war, where everyone is @ peace.

ur neighbours are alien?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2009
Leave the compound for them

I bought ya the recent robot?that hugs and plays
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2009
Will dispose of it kia kia shocked wetin i wan do with robot wen i can hav d real thing

you are a pastor?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by steve49ja(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
Share a form to my members that'll gimme an idea of when its due for them to pay their tithes.

All along you only lived next door
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18am On Mar 19, 2009
visit you every second

that you have supernatural power
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by nich(m): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2009
always watch over the beautiful ladies of NL. actually all dem ladies.

it was the year 2002 and u're in iraq?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Epi: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2009
try and find the Garden of Eden

YOu are on the wrong side of the bed
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2009
Depends on who was there b4, i might stay or roll back to ma side

Gorillas rule the earth
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by sexyLeamon(f): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2009
geez girl how did you think of that cheesy well obey them

you've gone blind
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by wunmilyn(f): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2009
quickly close my back my eyes and jump back to bed

dat the dead are alive
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
Pray and go back to sleep, ow u doin sweery bn a while

~U have been lied to all your life about something close to ur heart.
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by MaiSuya(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
kill the person that did the lying (kiddin O!)

~that you have been banned 4m NL?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Amigoz(f): 1:25am On Mar 25, 2009
I wil go report d person to Papa God @ MFM

Ur lover is ur sista/broda?
Re: If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out by Epi: 3:40am On Mar 25, 2009
ask for forgiveness

as the opposite sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.