Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (45995 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Buhari’s Supporters Unveil The Longest Banner In Lagos - see pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
No be naija we dey ...small time sun and rain beat the post .the thing would tear .lawma truck pack the dirty before it cause accident ....mtchew

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by seedorfg(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
sai buhari, sai the peoples general, sai apc, sai me, sai we the apc supporters. viva 2all

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by synergycom19: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
GMB too have youths

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:
We Just Do Our Own Things For The Love Of The Country:

We Do Not Seek Protections From Any Quarters!!!

In Buhari, We Believe!

Getting Ready For Our March4Buhari On The 1st!!!

U get time to waste.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
conductor no give una change again, bunch of losers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

if its PDP that did this , APC will say its tax payers money that is been wasted , whose money is this grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by ignis: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
How I wish this guys know they are just wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by sanc2s(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
“STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come back with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to say sai Buhari. FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow 27 million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola.”

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by AJOT99(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seen
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Will be Ok if printed in both Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa languages

Iamready.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem is also ready. If not for anything but to cure our land from the curse currently misruling.
The fool must go.

16 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Xbee007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
March4Buhari

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
That shows GEJ is not the kind of leader we Nigerians want.

sanc2s:
“STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come back with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to say sai Buhari. FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow 27 million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola.”

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by xcelaje(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
sai baba,

buy cheap mtn data 1gb for n1200 whether recharge card or bank transfer valid for 1 month, works on all device,

call 08064170533

whatsapp 08097976054
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by championeh(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Omo, the kinda traffic this thread is generating.............more than Obigbo for PH

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by alaoeri: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anything for the General. cool

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Aystarz: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
ready to die,ready to give up? which one cos i dont see u entering the rock called aso

You must be blind then. You could use some optomery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Obiorpet(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
By DUNCAN MIGHTY...

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
If only elections are won with the lenght of banners. I see they are ready with a red shirt signifying blood of "baboons" again I guess. Don't forget that during the last post election violence, Yoruba corpers amounted the highest number of casualties followed by the igbo's. Am sure they roll in their Graves as their kins men trade them on sheer alter of politics. May their soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

Waste Of Space!!!

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Xbee007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
sanc2s:
STUPIDITY is when you waste your time in typing this THRASH with the phone you paid your money to CHARGE

23 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by obc: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Funny People. No matter what, Darkness can never overwhelm Light. See Gej and Agbaje campaign posters shinning at the background.

Up GEJ!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Aystarz: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
ready to die,ready to give up? which one cos i dont see u entering the rock called aso

Then u must be blind buddy.,lol. You could use some optometry....matafact , loadz of it.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by richol(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aystarz:

You must be blind then. You could use some optomery.
yh dats why i cant see ur comment.
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Aystarz: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:
I am Ready Group" led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest 'I am Ready' banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos

We Are Ready In Lagos!!!
"Yes am READY TOOOO!"

Sai Baba for 2015-2023 cool

Gej till May 29th 2015 cool

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
twoondei:
Same heads, different names. I hope we wake up to see the banner tomorrow morning. Lord, let this period just pass!
I know who you are, I know where you live, I know where you work. I will find you, and I will.. .. .. .. .. You berra be careful
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
If only elections are won with the lenght of banners. I see they are ready with a red shirt signifying blood of "baboons" again I guess. Don't forget that during the last post election violence, Yoruba corpers amounted the highest number of casualties followed by the igbo's. Am sure they roll in their Graves as their kins men trade them on sheer alter of politics. May their soul rest in peace. Amen..

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by richol(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aystarz:

Then u must be blind buddy.,lol. You could use some optometry....matafact , loadz of it.
lol...i cant see ur comment.
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by butanep(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am fully ready... I need the change. Feedup and tired of present administration & pdp...

Let us give a trial to the change in the air...

Let APC take charge.... Let the change begin from march 28...

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
This place looking like a third mainland bridge ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.