Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Dad Burial Ceremony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Burial Ceremony (912 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
My dad died on feb 18 2015...he died of severe hypertension which affected his brain but I want to thank God for his live..he impacted in my life and brothers...I want to praise Jesus...I pray God give us the grace to live tru it...he was Buried today 27 Feb 2015..I love you dad

I want to show the pics of his burial..I don't have much..most of the pics where taken wen I was at the morgue..in the cementary I couldn't take pics cause it was so emotional...but I just say I wanna share to Nairalanders...to show the whole world in this life with everything u pursue all will end the day we die...

Cc: asadike
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
My condolences.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by asadike(f): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh sweetie, u will surely live through it, you and your brothers I promise u. Dis is so emotional and I can't just imagine d pains and d reality of death. Take heart my dear and never stop trusting d lord jesus.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by corisande: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
op, my condolences
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by ryom(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Condolences Bro!
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by Ewuro4: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
My condolences to you and your entire family Bro. May God give you great fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by Richy4(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Take heart bro.
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
RIP Dad... Take heart bro
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by mutter(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is well with his soul.
Requiescat In Pace
Re: My Dad Burial Ceremony by segxi1960: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
May his soul Rest in Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? / How Did You Sleep Last Night? (PIC) / SAD! Mother And Neighbour Were Doing This Until 2-yr-old Son Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.