Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

"NL Pol.section Now And Beyond Today" Online Chat With Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "NL Pol.section Now And Beyond Today" Online Chat With Seun Osewa (334 Views)

Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets / Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"NL Pol.section Now And Beyond Today" Online Chat With Seun Osewa by Bmark: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think time is ripe for this exchange of thoughts on the current state of the politics session of nairaland and suggesting ways of taking the credibility of this section to higher level.no doubt NL is on the rise as per brand is concerned,still there are people out there who have some issues and questions to churn out here and offer fantastic ideas to the admin.hence the need for an interractive session with the mr seun osewa himself.

Referral to our gallant mods and supermods is out of this. When issues of national concern are out in the burner the man who face the people is the commander in chief president goodluck jonathan.in line with the example of the media chat i call on mr seun to honour this thread with responses to the views of our people here.

At juncture it is pertinent to note that hired APC and APC internet posters are not welcome here.this no thread for Buhari or Jonathan.it is for exchange of thoughts between the real lovers of this section and the admin.however contributors are expected to be civil even in criticism and their reaction.the laws of NL still persist in here.

****conclusively for this first post let me have the view of my fellow nairalander on this idea and lets suggest probable nairalanders to feature on the panel of questionaires to engage seun on the current state of nairaland and other issues.

-bmark

(1) (Reply)

Will Fuel Price Be Going Up Soon? / Nigerian Presidential Election Online Voting Launched!!! / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At A Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.