Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets (31626 Views)

See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype / Latest Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej / Recent Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by dahaz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday
afternoon had telephone conversations with
members of Nigeria’s U-17 team ahead of their
World Cup final on Sunday, TheCable can report.
The Golden Eaglets, coached by Emmanuel
Amuneke, will play against Mali in the final in
Chile, hoping to make it a record 5th win after
victories in 1985, 1993, 2007 and 2013.
Buhari spoke with each member of the team,
charging them to repeat the feat of 30 years
when Nigeria became the first African country to
win a FIFA tournament.
Buhari, who was military head of state at the
time, charged the team to “do it again” because
it will encourage Nigerians, particularly the
youths.
Sani Abacha, the former head of state, started
the tradition of telephone chat with the national
team in 1994 ahead of the Africa Cup of
Nations final in Tunisia, which Nigeria won.
But Buhari’s conversation was not televised,
unlike in the past.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-buhari-telephone-chat-eaglets-asks-repeat-china-85-feat

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by mozel247: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good one but. If is in Nigeria and Buhari the team coach only northerners would had made the first team
The only people you won't find outside Nigeria working in multinationals are northerners. Why? Because in Nigeria they are the best.
Officially a wailer. This change is a scam
#potted

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by umehmj(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
umehmj:
i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation

Walling waliers

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by gebest: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sai Buhari, highly presidential. Hahaha wailers over to u.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
The people's President. Wailing wailers over to you grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by PassingShot(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
umehmj:
i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation
There is definitely life after March 28th, 2015 presidential election. Move on with life!

Lalasticlala, front page please.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Great
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by costandi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
*Grin on the dullards face in amazement and admiration of this sophisticated gadget he beholds*

Players: Hello Sir
Daura Dullard: Hello my boys, make sure u defeat maradona, pele and west Germany in this tournament.
Players: Sir, its Mali we are up against
Daura dullard: Nansens u fifo should av told me u were playing africa championship, and I was thinking it was world cup.

*Hangs Up*

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Noted.
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by exemen: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baba cool down.... Insha Allah Nigeria will win d trophy.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by ikbnice(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
sai baba! So baba like football or this na just formality sake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by ikechukwu354(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
sometimes I feel like am supposed to be winning, I dont see why we aint going to win again... go boyz go
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Flashh: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
umehmj:
(1) hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation
(2)i hope those poor boys will understand what he is saying. understanding his live speech is hard, how much more telephone conversation
Wait, are you an imbecile_?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by ibkgab001: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Not Televised unlike before

Change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by lordcrux: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm dis z y Gej wld stil b on dd lips of evryone if it wia to be GEJ en for don build hux organise ash*wo for dem.... mk i hia say de no go flog mali blue black wen de hia say olos*o de wait for dem........ Stil muah joooor [size=50pt] Lord c on ma way to success [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by LordMecuzy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
mozel247:
Good one but. If is in Nigeria and Buhari the team coach only northerners would had made the first team
The only people you won't find outside Nigeria working in multinationals are northerners. Why? Because in Nigeria they are the best.
#potted

Get sense Abeg no be everything a times you must use tribalism spoil biko.. It makes u look unintelligent

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by kindnyce(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
VISIONARY LEADER

GO ON,WE ARE BEHIND YOU

WAILERS KEEP WAILING TILL ETERNITY

PMB...WE KNOW

10 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Seunaj05(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Welcome development. Go Eaglets go!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by efizzymanizzy: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
mozel247:
#potted
go and get a life. this your paid job won't help you. #lowlife#

12 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by mmabubakar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
That moment when Nigeria needs 'Best Luck' !!!

Wailers come and scrutinize this post in order to get something to wail about nah!

Meanwhile, in another story ATBU Bauchi students say no to fees increment by the university management

https://www.nairaland.com/2719635/atbu-bauchi-fees-increment-stand
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by ABB1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by kennyman2000(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
baba oyoyo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by hassan85(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wailers will soon call it GEJ victory. shameless prostitutes

7 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Segadem(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
good
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by lekan29ice(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Chanchit: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is part of the reason Biafra can't stand, how would you tell any of this boys to come for Biafra protest?! Even this jobless ones shouting Biafra, If their junior brother play the next U-17 they would change rhythm. Anyway, I wishthem best of luck! Na U-17 I mean o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by goodnessadiele(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just hoping that this call will not be of negative effect in the team...
Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by rattlesnake(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
shebi Abati say he cant read

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by eleko1: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kudos Baba Daura cool. Them bois yaf don us proud so far.they'll surely come with the trophy.Sai baba wink .I can see Tonyebacanista,pa sukudi,Anonimi,pa mogidi,truckpusher,madam macoli lipsrsealed,temitemi1 rejoice with baba undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dullard!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee / Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.