Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why I Should Take A Second Wife! - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! (12208 Views)

Why I Propagate Islam - Funlola Aofiyebi Raimi / 13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Should Take A Second Wife! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yareey:

One thing is certain, he is not your worry. So don't take his bait!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Should Take A Second Wife! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Empiree:
Okay, if this referred to me, then you might need to check my previous posts where i made similar statement. But did you agree?. No. That's why i gave you hard time cus me and mac tried to tell u it's simply permitted to take another wife for any reason but you ain't comfortable either grin so it perfect for empire to play the along

I must have missed the part where you used ‘I'. Still that did not warrant the tone of your post.
Re: Why I Should Take A Second Wife! by maclatunji: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Justfollowit post=31573397][/quote]

I am not here to argue this point. I have pointed out a wrong from you to you. You want to change others? Start with yourself.

Another post like that gets you a ban Insha Allah.
Re: Why I Should Take A Second Wife! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
maclatunji:

I am not here to argue this point. I have pointed out a wrong from you to you. You want to change others? Start with yourself.

Another post like that gets you a ban Insha Allah.

Under sharia they would have been exterminated for dividing the community.

I expect a fatwa for every one of them, Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Man Who Stole Some Flour And Lessons From The Quran / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan? / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.