Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (34443 Views)

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by discusant: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
vickerz:
LOOK AT HOW PEOPLE ARE SPOILING THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN.. GEJ IS D WORSE THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA..

HE REDEFINED CURRUPTION AND STEALING

VOTE FOR CHANGE..

#CHANGE

#I HAVE DECIDED

#CHANGE IS POSSIBLE

ARENT U TIRED OF BEING RULED BY PDP FOR 15 YEARS?

BUHARI IS NOT PERFECT,, BUT IF U THINK U HOLY PAST ,CAST THE FIRST STONE

Mumu. Name Any corruption case against President Jonathan, you cannot. Only that APC LIARS CROWDED YOUR BRAIN WITH STORIES OF CORRUPTION AGAINST JONATHAN AND PEOPLE IN HIS GOVERNMENT.

5 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Bluepamex: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari's hand IS strained with thousands of innocent blood,
NEVER AGAIN SHALL BUHARI RULL NIGERIA AGAIN

4 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by ICHINONYE(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
#neveragain in jesus name
rozayx5:

#NEVER AGAIN will Buhari smell power cool

5 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Na lie... Buhari Na half General but he is a killer and a liar; that I will give to him. Advocate for sharia. Ineptly corrupt man who could not account for $2billion usd in 1979.

So much for change. Abeg keep the change and you will thank Gej later.
...we are already thanking GEJ,as he has dismantled our economy.a dollar to naira is #215,if GEJ wins re-election,the naira- dollar rate will be #457 to $1. Nigeria has been listed as one of the 5 top global risk country ( there is no sanctions on the country,but pure and gross corruption).the choice is Nigerians' to make. Choose well.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Picomon(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shame to the people hailing GEJ. The people that needs to be hailed are the soldiers!

If GEJ doesn't have a strong opponent and election is fast approaching he will still be underestimating Bokoharam. What a shame.

We Nigerians are the problem. Selling their future for 5k to hail the clueless idiot. What should we say to the over 12k citizens who lost their lives?

This shows that your president GEJ is not fit to be in Aso Rock.

Well as for me and my familia, we will #MARCH4BUHARI.

Hit like to shame the devil and take Buhari to Aso Villa.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by tushburg(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by nijanigga: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigerian military that can't fight rag-tag insurgents ? I don't want to be identified with such cowards running to Cameroon for escape.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Dmano: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tell me in Nigeria of 2day,who need change? As 4me i need real cash,after they eat d real cash finished they want 2give us change. I believe they should keep their change

2 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Laid2001: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
NEVER AGAIN is a message to GEJ. We already have a sure bet against the Boko Haram: A good combination that will surely defeat the monster!
A GENERAL AND A PASTOR, FOR MILITARY AND SPIRITUAL VICTORY!

SAI BUHARI
SAI OSINBAJO
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
rozayx5:
SAI GEJ
GEJ till 2019

GEJ the MEGA DON till tonto dike win grammy and Oscars in one day cool

https://m.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?_rdr
I keep saying that Nigerians r the most vulnerable people to brain wash. Im not surprised with the praises from SE nigerians on GEJ. This is the same people that shower with salt and kerosene to prevent Ebola.

MUST WE WAIT FOR RE-ELECTION BEFORE PRESIDENT WILL WAKE UP? CAN HE RECLAIM THE LOST LIVES AND PROPERTIES?
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by ICHINONYE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I beter Hail him than hail a recycle buhari, let me tel u, I belive in change too, I am not saying goodluck is d best,but sincerely I wil die n stick wit a fresh blood than recycling leaders, what we wre taut in skul waz that we re d future leaders,I can't sell that idea, if it wud ve been Kwankaso n fashola I wil vote for them but a Buhari we wil all say no, No No No
The future belong to us all n Buhari is not part of our future fulstop
Picomon:
Shame to the people hailing GEJ. The people that needs to be hailed are the soldiers!

If GEJ doesn't have a strong opponent and election is fast approaching he will still be underestimating Bokoharam. What a shame.

We Nigerians are the problem. Selling their future for 5k to hail the clueless idiot. What should we say to the over 12k citizens who lost their lives?

4 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by goooze(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bunch of fools u postponed election to get this kind of glory March 4 buhari we can't be fooled.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Tvegas(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigerians love celebrating mediocrity sha,its currently on CNN that it took the effort of the CHADIAN soldiers to liberate a couple of Nigerian territory. This is supposed to be a time for sober reflections. Can you Imagine the US president celebrating the fact that Mexico or Cuba helped him in liberating american territories? . Where is your pride as a nation? Where is your soul?

3 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by nerilove(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Rubbish Nation.
Its quite obvious you an enemy of state. Support good tidings of Jona. #LoveDontHate GEJ till eternity

5 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by JurassicPark: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thumbs up!

God bless Mr President..

God bless NA

God bless Nigeria

Meanwhile,

APC can continue to sell an old feeble failed intolerable uneducated empty old man from the past to inspire change in the future..

A man's wicked past will always be his nemesis

3 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Picomon(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
ICHINONYE:
I beter Hail him than hail a recycle buhari, let me tel u, I belive in change too, I am not saying goodluck is d best,but sincerely I wil die n stick wit a fresh blood than recycling leaders, what we wre taut in skul waz that we re d future leaders,I can't sell that idea, if it wud ve been Kwankaso n fashola I wil vote for them but a Buhari we wil all say no, No No No
The future belong to us all n Buhari is not part of our future fulstop

So are you trying to tell me that GEJ is still a youth? He's an old man for crying out loud. Since you leaders of tmao refused to show up, then we should go for one with the right experince and one who can weed out corruption and bring about the great country we wished for.

Age is just a number.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Here2BustnScrew: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Picomon:

sorry bro no likes this time

7 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by ICHINONYE(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
You guyss shud stop leavin on Hate, wre is d coruption I ask u, 20billion APC claim was mising 4rm NNPC ,a respectable Auditing coy has audit d NNPC now N no money was missing, so pinpont d corruption man,

We normaaly sing one song does days in primary skuls, ( we re d leaders of 2moro) we can't stil b leaders wen pple dat killed democracy in d 1st place want to come back again, do u kno ow far we shud ve gone if our democracy continue 4rm Shagari till now, don't keep on fooling ur self n leaving just by hate, Goodluck has done noting to u, our future is wat matas here
Picomon:

So are you trying to tell me that GEJ is still a youth? He's an old man for crying out loud. Since you leaders of tmao refused to show up, then we should go for one with the right experince and one who can weed out corruption and bring about the great country we wished for.

Age is just a number.

2 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by JurassicPark: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tvegas:
Nigerians love celebrating mediocrity sha,according to CNN it took the efforts of the CHADIAN army to liberate a couple of Nigerian territory. This should be a time for sober reflections. Can you Imagine the US president celebrating the fact that Mexico or Cuba helped him to liberate american territories? . Where is your pride as a nation? Where is your soul?

I hope you know that no nation can conquer border terrorism without the bordering nations being involved as any military strike across border lines will be termed as threatening the other nation's sovereignty.

Boko Haram would have gone into extinction if they can be rounded up within Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Popemax(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
isuomo:
Stop deceiving yourselves PDP rats, Buhari is the President elect come March 28 and President by God's grace come May 29 2015 the earlier you start accepting the reality the better guys! I know losing power is painful but it was your fault, you misused this one and the people want it back and will take it back. You can curse me from now till Election Day, it won't change your fate which is doom. I expect Buhari to win at least 60% of the votes. Feel free to bring it up on Sunday 29th March.
Dreamer in Alicia keys voice

3 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Tvegas(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
JurassicPark:
I hope you know that no nation can conquer border terrorism without the bordering nations being involved as any military strike across border lines will be termed as threatening the other nation's sovereignty.Boko Haram would have gone into extinction if they can be rounded up within Nigeria
Unnacceptable excuses! Even your president admitted to underestimating the rag tag miscreants. It was allowed to fester for whatever reasons known to him. A nation can be subjected to pockets of terrorist attacks like suicide bombing but not to the extent of conceding territories and soldiers dropping their weapons while running away because of a superior firepower. My point is there is nothing to celebrate here except MEDIOCRITY
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by richidinho(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
vickerz:
LOOK AT HOW PEOPLE ARE SPOILING THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN.. GEJ IS D WORSE THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA..

HE REDEFINED CURRUPTION AND STEALING

VOTE FOR CHANGE..

#CHANGE

#I HAVE DECIDED

#CHANGE IS POSSIBLE

ARENT U TIRED OF BEING RULED BY PDP FOR 15 YEARS?

BUHARI IS NOT PERFECT,, BUT IF U THINK U HOLY PAST ,CAST THE FIRST STONE

U maaaaad
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Picomon(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
ICHINONYE:
You guyss shud stop leavin on Hate, wre is d coruption I ask u, 20billion APC claim was mising 4rm NNPC ,a respectable Auditing coy has audit d NNPC now N no money was missing, so pinpont d corruption man,

We normaaly sing one song does days in primary skuls, ( we re d leaders of 2moro) we can't stil b leaders wen pple dat killed democracy in d 1st place want to come back again, do u kno ow far we shud ve gone if our democracy continue 4rm Shagari till now, don't keep on fooling ur self n leaving just by hate, Goodluck has done noting to u, our future is wat matas here

If no money was missing, why did ur GEJ failed to publish the report? Man, more is going down there. APC ain't saint either.

GEJ have done shit. Tell me, list two basic amenities you can brag of in Nigeria? Don't scratch ur head, you just can't, it's only if you want to lie.

Your GEJ is also killing the democracy. He's a dictator in disguise. Better luck next time.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Picomon(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

sorry bro no likes this time

Pocket the sorry man. This is a GEJ thread. Like or no like, we gon MARCH4BUHARI.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by ICHINONYE(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wil list that 2 for u, Num1 Economy in africa ,Import of agric commodity haas so decline, plss tel me wat more u want, ur brother OBJ spent more dan 25 billions$ to fix electricity for 8 yrs n stil went aaround to bribe senate to extend his stay in govt no yoruba man talkd, neither was he killed,now u pple want som1 over nite to fix light, guy plss stop leaving in d past, d future shud b ur forsight
Picomon:

If no money was missing, why did ur GEJ failed to publish the report? Man, more is going down there. APC ain't saint either.

GEJ have done shit. Tell me, list two basic amenities you can brag of in Nigeria? Don't scratch ur head, you just can't, it's only if you want to lie.

Your GEJ is also killing the democracy. He's a dictator in disguise. Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by onagoodday1: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
WHERE Is Oby EZEKWESILI, OBJ's queen?..she no go tweet now o...she must tweet o
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by chi4ik(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
vickerz:

u are a foolish fool. we are in the dark ages
what grammar is foolish fool
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by April4th(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
#freshair. Say GEJ
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Picomon(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
ICHINONYE:
I wil list that 2 for u, Num1 Economy in africa ,Import of agric commodity haas so decline, plss tel me wat more u want, ur brother OBJ spent more dan 25 billions$ to fix electricity for 8 yrs n stil went aaround to bribe senate to extend his stay in govt no yoruba man talkd, neither was he killed,now u pple want som1 over nite to fix light, guy plss stop leaving in d past, d future shud b ur forsight

For real, you called that basic amenities? Man, I can see you have no valid point.

Okay let's accept dat from ur own point of view, No 1 in africa, right? What is the poverty rate? What is the unemployment rate? Are you listening to the devaluation that's currently going on and its effects?

OBJ is a thief, yes he looted the money, now that GEJ took over, after privatizing it, what changes have you seen? Well you might lie that you've seen changes, but I will tell you, no changes man. If GEJ can't achieve 70% success from power, then he shows how weak he is. Have you forgotten that his minister said We can't have 24hrs power supply? GEJ even said he has done enough for the power sector. If a president can say this, we can see how doom this country is.

GEJ is damn corrupt. Why is he scared to declare his assets? Well, let him forget it. If he's not scared of jail, he won't be fighting for power by all means.

GEJ celebrates corrupt politicians more than graduates. He even said he believe in chop I chop government. I'm sure you know what that means.

GEJ must go.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by Omotruth: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
GBM/PYO supporters learn to applaud what is good, applaud General GEJ until BUHARI ends like yaradua.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by MrDoGood(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
vickerz:

u are a foolish fool. w[s][/s]e are in the dark ages
You are in the dark alone.
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by hamilton62(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Even due I am a pro GEJ I wonder why it took him all this years to get things done the right way maybe because election is around the corner.
When he was at the verge of declaring full war on the Boko Haram group... GMB said that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the northerner... Isn't this obvious that he, GMB is a cancer in our country, so for president GEJ not to fall into the snare of the regional crisis GMB has prepared, he has to let the world see the inhumane nature of this terrorist group so that the northerners and the world will call for total raid on these terrorist... He is too smart for them to out smart!
Remember, he was a ghetto dude and have seen the worst of it all...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.