Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (34401 Views)

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by haykay33: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
hamilton62:

Who gave room to them when they started with the christians and the churches...? What goes around comes around because our God is no learner but the Ominiscience...

They started with anybody that opposes their ideology....many muslims Clerics where slaughtered in the north simply because they oppose BH fanatical view....you dont hear that most times....Because majority of southerners are christians you tend to hear the ones that affect them the more....My friend BH does not differenciate between christian, muslim or anybody as long as you seem not to support their views.

President GEJ showed sympathy to call them brothers but from the speaking of GMB doesn't it show tribalism?

we chose the word Tribalism, Christianity, Islam,God etc to suite our intentions at a particular time in Nigeria....

A true leader loves every ethnicity because he is the father of them all as displayed by president GEJ but what does GMB's words mean?
Bigotry and tribalism (a war on the BH is a war on the northerners) meaning he knows them who are doing it and it holding it up that they are his brothers and kinsmen.*please read or deduce meaning from the statement*

There are times when words are choosing out of context just for selfish reasons...e.g "stealing is not Corruption". Have any Nigerian come out and says GMB have discriminated against he or she before.....do you know Late Okonjo Eweala gain national recorgnition first because GMB acknowledged her?...These is politics where words and lies fly around...

Have for once head him call any other ethnic group in this country, Brothers?
have you ever been with him or what about GEJ that makes it obvious because he is a christian all christian shld vote for him.

Speakless before you expose yourself more.
You said, ...there was a fraction as you believe... We don't need your assumption but reality... Assumption is the mother of deceit and fallacy.
Or are you trying to tell Nigerians and Nairalanders that you are part of that fraction or group meaning you know much the NPF need to tell the masses after getting it from your tendered statement in writing at the rightful place for such?
Please, mind you tongue or should I say fingers before it lands you to something else from here!

There where Factions my brother...do u remember OBJ met some of them who wanted compensation?....if you can recollect the leader was murdered by Shekau after OBJ left Borno.

We are having a jor jor....dont let us go into name calling.....say your facts and let me say mine...

We live by truth here!
Thanks.
God bless my motherland, Nigeria!
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by hamilton62(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=haykay33 post=31184374][/quote]
Now that they've grow wings... Absolute power corrupts... Every Nigerian know that they started with the christian when they declared their barbaric jihad on the christian which they call infidel... I can't call you names, I am older than that but I followed this dodge... Please, OBJ is no helper to anyone in this country we know the truth and I can't trust him personally because he is so selfcentred... Laterly, they started with their people due to visitors have left them because all need to be part and parcel to avoid betrayal and islamize their place...
We can't believe what OBJ nor America said because they are part of the increase of enthalpy in the nation's polity...
Thanks
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by haykay33: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
hamilton62:

Now that they've grow wings... Absolute power corrupts... Every Nigerian know that they started with the christian when they declared their barbaric jihad on the christian which they call infidel...

Ones again they started with any opposition.

I can't call you names, I am older than that but I followed this dodge...

hmmmm....

Please, OBJ is no helper to anyone in this country we know the truth and I can't trust him personally because he is so selfcentred...

When he was everywhere 4 years ago, he wasnt self centred...

Laterly, they started with their people due to visitors have left them because all need to be part and parcel to avoid betrayal and islamize their place...

The same reason they killed christians is the same they are killing Muslims...u just dont understand the mindset of these people...

We can't believe what OBJ nor America said because they are part of the increase of enthalpy in the nation's polity...

I understand how you are reasoning....we have many of you around...any different opinion is either an enemy or Opposition.

Thanks
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by hamilton62(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=haykay33 post=31184812][/quote]
My dear, there are many of you around who can't marshal the points I've emphasis on without being baised but thinking that you know it more...
Why will a man who called for his president to rig election for his daughter and he refused help?
Why will the father of God fathering in PDP before deflecting give us a reason to believe him when he has been self-centred since Nigerians knew him?
Why will a man who wants to act God to us, Nigerians with deceit help us if not at our detriment and his gain in reverse?
Why must we believe in an ex-president who was fighting his opposition with EFCC and ICP while him and his path colleague embezzled more without any opposition unlike this present Government?
Why must we believe in the lies of a man who wanted the president to give him the contract of the fertiliser programmes for farmers after dealing us a blow with the Operation Feed the Nation (OFTN) programme to modernise his empire years back and the president refused so he decided to right open letters of critics against him because his political son has rebelled and gone rogue forgetting that the young shall grow?
We all know that pa OBJ is a cancer in our polity... Bro, I know people like you, people who don't see reasons in others point like him rather look for a way to cull oppositions. In representative Democracy which we Nigeria practise, there is a need for opposition because it is vital to productivity and a need for the press to be free to air their view and let the citizens react.
Once bitten shy, twice bitten fool and more bitten Ignoramus, low-wit and Idiot... Which is your point to Nigerians to be dealt with again?
I am done with these please, deal with the remaining.
Thanks.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by adanrygr8: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

Who paid you to write your thrash? Democracy means people think in different ways.

Opinion differs!

#NEVERAGAIN

mtchew
i don't need to b paid like u dat maks ur livelihood on sponsor comments...keep it up
Re: #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit by bukky1: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Job seekers, check this out. Best of lucks! http:///11d2e701

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.