Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) (3869 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
yahx:
I don't care who wins I only want peace for my state and nigeria so that some of my folk stay back in far north can live life again#am not here for buhari or goodluck am only telling my story don't quote me wrong please

you don not care who wins - you only want peace for your state - with this sort of mindset, Nigeria is already doomed - continue 'not caring who wins' - are you so daft that you cannot realise that the current situation in your state is due to the callous incompetence of Jonathan's administration, who allowed a rag tag bunch of misfits to burgeon into a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty?

you want peace, but you don not want to make the right choices - maybe because this was just a lark for you, maybe if you had seen teh real bh horrors like the unfortunate chibok girls or kidnap victims. . .

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2015
I believe you.

I analysed the pictures, they were taken on the 30th of October, 2014. I do believe you

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by ishiamu(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Adminisher:

Young boys and girls just escaped with their lives and ''it is well with GEJ?'. Na wa. You guys must really be in psychology quandary. You have lost the election and you know it. So if my neighbors give birth to a baby it is "well with GEJ" as well. Thus is what they call psychological defeatism.

Ok noted, next fool please?

number of fools that quote me keep multiplying
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by san316(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
yahx:
so I don't have better things doing is attack I should b bragging or being proud of huh I don't have btter lies to give but of boko haram huh# have nothing to say if u knw hw many of my frns died bck in mubi our cloths home nd document burnt. Staying at home fr almost 5month now bcaus of the attack I don't think you will even type this. #if I wanted to post lies I have better clean photos to lie wth
sorry ooooh. Allah Ya huce zuciyarka dan uwa
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
san316:
sorry ooooh. Allah Ya huce zuciyarka dan uwa
you need that prayer more than I do frnd
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by LordNaya: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
I believe you !!! Ignore those m0rons and doubters making jest of you, they don't know what war is. I pray God to grant peace to those victims of boko haram who have died and restore with prosperity to you and other boko haram victims all that have been lost. Thank God for your life and that of all victims. IT IS WELL !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndigbo Endorses Biafra Protests In SE/SS / Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) / Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.