Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) (3871 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
On the 29 of october 2014 the experience me and my course mate friends fellow student had was horrible, This photos shows me and my friends running for our dear lifes when the boko haram insurgent attacked us in adamawa state university mubi. we spent 3good days in the jungle without food just water from stream we dont know of. we walked from mubi to cameroon on foot going through mountains and valleys. It wasn't easy especially for the ladies with us,if you hav not been there you won't know what's goining their
shot out to the nigerian troop. Shout out to gej. For breaking peace back to mubi and it environs/ God bless nigeria Well we still thank God that we all made it and we alive today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Mutuwa(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
When the insurgents attacked..some of your folks even had time to put on their 'Nike' and grabbed their bags from the hostel or off K confidentely and ran with them?

12 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by aminashy: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

5 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Adeoba10(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
U no resebu person wey death dey run after....
U still get time to lace ur shoe, u still dey pose for picture... Packwell joor

12 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by dulux07(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm, happy to know peace has been restored, but honestly u guys dont look distress in these photos, d pix looks lik d opposite of what ur saying. hope ur nt tryin to confuse us to vote for GEJ with dis cock n bull story

4 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
thanks to Jah for sparing your life.......
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God for your safety.
Death to boko haram and its sympathizers.
To hell with their twisted religion and ideology.
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by dulux07(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
When the insurgents attacked..some of your folks even had time to put on their 'Nike' and grabbed their bags from the hostel or off K confidentely and ran with them?

No mind dem jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
U dey run for ur dear lives n you still get time to dey pose for pictures n video D last pix, the guy with d head tie, is some1 looking @ d guy's pant trouser undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
wilsondave:
thanks to Jah for sparing your life.......

Thank God for your life

Its well with Gej

#neveragain
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
don't mind the dress bro we where in the lectures then dos bags belong to som villager actually women we help em wt d loads
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by kodded(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
U dey run for ur dear lives n you still get time to dey pose for pictures n video D last pix, the guy with d head tie, is some1 looking @ d guy's pant trouser undecided undecided undecided
see as the guy baff up clean grin grin
him don see gullible nigerians to jonz la

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan has taken control of d situation!
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Don't mind the dressing we where actually in the lecture halll few of us close to the campus went and pick their document before the bh get closer
The attack started in the town gate and the university was far from thier
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
kodded:
see as the guy baff up clean grin grin
him don see gullible nigerians to jonz la
bros dos baffs na from lecture oo dat was d 1st day check d oda pix the second day
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will add more pix of the adventures
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by cooljude(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na pics no b like people wey dey run o
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Adminisher: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Thank God for your life

Its well with Gej

#neveragain

Young boys and girls just escaped with their lives and ''it is well with GEJ?'. Na wa. You guys must really be in psychology quandary. You have lost the election and you know it. So if my neighbors give birth to a baby it is "well with GEJ" as well. Thus is what they call psychological defeatism.

3 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by PapiWata: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ha ha ha yes, now let us put on our thinking caps, and take a guess as to whether our man Aminashi will vote for Boko Hari in the coming elections, or not.
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
More pix for the doubting thomas here
Dos group pix was actually shot in cameroon village wen the offer us home to spend the night the second day
And. Some other pix in the bush
believe or not

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by PapiWata: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yahx, I have no doubt that you went through that harrowing experience of running for your life into unknown places, and having to carry your own drinking water.

Maybe because there are a couple of people smiling in the above pictures, some of Nairaland's armchair detectives doubt your account, but I for one am convinced that you are telling the truth and have no reason to cook up a story like this.

Congratulations on a successful dialog with your running feet. In your shoes, I would have been repeating that timeless phrase every few hundred yards during my timely escape - "Feet, don't fail me now !"

You made a very good decision to flee because the terrorists kill anyone they can capture for fun and sport. Folks in Lagos simply have no idea what a real war is like for civilians.

Keep your running shoes nearby, Bro, and soon as you can, catch a flight to the safe south of Nigeria. You'll be glad you did when you read about the virgin hunters returning again and again.

2 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
PapiWata:
Yahx, I have no doubt that you went through that harrowing experience of running for your life into unknown places, and having to carry your own drinking water.

Maybe because there are a couple of people smiling in the above pictures, some of Nairaland's armchair detectives doubt your account, but I for one am convinced that you are telling the truth and have no reason to cook up a story like this.

Congratulations on a successful dialog with your running feet. In your shoes, I would have been repeating that timeless phrase every few hundred yards during my timely escape - "Feet, don't fail me now !"

You made a very good decision to flee because the terrorists kill anyone they can capture for fun and sport. Folks in Lagos simply have no idea what a real war is like for civilians.

Keep your running shoes nearby, Bro, and soon as you can, catch a flight to the safe south of Nigeria. You'll be glad you did when you read about the virgin hunters returning again and again.
came back from the east week bck but no virgin hunters their lol#closer to aso rock now am safe no east no west no north 1nigeria. All we need
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by parkhurst: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Poll: Why is President Jonathan just visiting the North East now? VOTE NOW!

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Beautiful landscape.

With great potentials for tourism. Boko Haram will not be allowed to destroy this.

Your demeanour is that of a group that went picnicking.
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is the real gulder ultimate search
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by SisiNini(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God for ur lives... May God save Nigeria...!!!
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Adeoba10:
U no resebu person wey death dey run after....
U still get time to lace ur shoe, u still dey pose for picture... Packwell joor
Dem still get battery for phone lol

2 Likes

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by san316(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
op. Thank God for your life o. He raised you up and gave you the opportunity to wake up this morning.

unfortunately, you decided to use the day to spread lies and distortion. May God revisit your case with the right judgment.
Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
san316:
op. Thank God for your life o. He raised you up and gave you the opportunity to wake up this morning.

unfortunately, you decided to use the day to spread lies and distortion. May God revisit your case with the right judgment.
so I don't have better things doing is attack I should b bragging or being proud of huh I don't have btter lies to give but of boko haram huh# have nothing to say if u knw hw many of my frns died bck in mubi our cloths home nd document burnt. Staying at home fr almost 5month now bcaus of the attack I don't think you will even type this. #if I wanted to post lies I have better clean photos to lie wth

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why are you shouting out to a president who only came to your aid to boost his sagging popularity?

yahx:
so I don't have better things doing is attack I should b bragging or being proud of huh I don't have btter lies to give but of boko haram huh# have nothing to say if u knw hw many of my frns died bck in mubi our cloths home nd document burnt. Staying at home fr almost 5month now bcaus of the attack I don't think you will even type this. #if I wanted to post lies I have better clean photos to lie wth

By your own account, gej left you for 5 months hanging in the wind. It is really sad if you cannot see that you are nothing put a pawn in his quest for reelection

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by doctokwus: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is a typical departmental picnic trip.

1 Like

Re: The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) by yahx(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
oyb:
Why are you shouting out to a president who only came to your aid to boost his sagging popularity?

By your own account, gej left you for 5 months hanging in the wind. It is really sad if you cannot see that you are nothing put a pawn in his quest for reelection
I don't care who wins I only want peace for my state and nigeria so that some of my folk stay back in far north can live life again#am not here for buhari or goodluck am only telling my story don't quote me wrong please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Newly Acquired Armoured Carrier Deployed 2 Frontline Against Boko Haram / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / See How Many People The Courts Have Found Guilty Of Corruption Since Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.