Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer (1302 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by LagBlogger(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I want to understand a few things which I know will offend some Buhari supporters because they are quite embarrassing if you are sold out on the Buhari candidacy. By the way I won't be voting in this election so I'm not supporting Jonathan.

1) If Tinubu is Buhari's biggest Ally and Tinubu controls all the south west Governors except Fayose and Mimiko (if Fashola is in a government meeting and he receives a call from Tinubu to leave whatever he's doing and come to meet him at his house I'm quite sure Fashola would obey), that means Tinubu will play a key role in ministerial selection in Buhari's government if he wins. How will Buhari stop Tinubu from appointing his own stooges as ministers who will report directly to him or does he intend to betray Tinubu after being sworn in if he's serious about fighting corruption?

2) Does Tinubu love Nigeria more than he loves himself? If Buhari knows the real answer to this question, can he honestly say he'll be a serious anti-corruption crusader? Or is Tinubu also like Buhari, a man who hates corruption?

3) If APC represents change and change in this case means better governance, where will the patriotic Nigerians who will serve this country and produce this change we're talking about come from? a) Amaechi, Dino Melaye, Afikuyomi and co or is it b) Fresh incorruptible, competent Nigerians we've not heard of?

4) In the event that APC loses this election and the come and chop battle begins are there any guarantees that present APC members won't decamp to PDP and chant different songs against Buhari in 2019 if he decides to contest again?

5) What makes APC the more reliable of the two front line parties in this election? a) Merely being an alternative to a bad government b) Being the real choice

Waiting patiently!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by medamillion(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Typing
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by Majlaw(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
For how Much? Shey u go give me Bsc if i answer am?
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by LagBlogger(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Majlaw:
For how Much? Shey u go give me Bsc if i answer am?

I can pay you 1 naira or give you PHD in nairaland commentary science.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by Chukwu94: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wish there would be a GPA awarded for this kind of question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by politricks: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
If you wont be voting in this coming elections, then you dont deserve the answers to this questions.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by LagBlogger(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
politricks:
If you wont be voting in this coming elections, then you dont deserve the answers to this questions.

Ok to the bolded which is your opinion you are entitled to, meanwhile will you be voting and for whom?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by saintkash(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am not saying Tinubu is corrupt or not but if truly he is. .y havnt GEJ arrested him since?
op pls answer dis one question.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by politricks: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
LagBlogger:

Ok to the bolded which is your opinion you are entitled to, meanwhile will you be voting and for whom?
The general has my vote.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by jagagbosa(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2015
The truth is that we are all tired of PDP and there lies we can't continue with there promise and fail for 16years and anoda 4years again making 20years do U no what tha means to Nigeria so which ever way APC all the way..GEN Buhari has an impeccable character and APC know why they nominated him as there presidential candidate so if you say tinubu and co can influence him then you must b joking and don't forget that he was a General and a former head of state so he his not new to the game of politics..

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by benosky(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2015
where re d Questions? Curiousity is all i see in ur post @op. With little conviction and i see u joining APC.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by aminashy: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by tobechi74: 2:19am On Feb 28, 2015
saintkash:
I am not saying Tinubu is corrupt or not but if truly he is. .y havnt GEJ arrested him since?
op pls answer dis one question.

goodluck stance is clear. He is not winchhunting anyone whether corrupt or not. He would rather free ten alameysia than jail one corrupt man

but buhari stance is
a)zero tolerance to corruption
b)jail corrupt officers.

So will buhari jail Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by gists: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2015
LagBlogger:
I want to understand a few things which I know will offend some Buhari supporters because they are quite embarrassing if you are sold out on the Buhari candidacy. By the way I won't be voting in this election so I'm not supporting Jonathan.

1) If Tinubu is Buhari's biggest Ally and Tinubu controls all the south west Governors except Fayose and Mimiko (if Fashola is in a government meeting and he receives a call from Tinubu to leave whatever he's doing and come to meet him at his house I'm quite sure Fashola would obey), that means Tinubu will play a key role in ministerial selection in Buhari's government if he wins. How will Buhari stop Tinubu from appointing his own stooges as ministers who will report directly to him or does he intend to betray Tinubu after being sworn in if he's serious about fighting corruption?

Very naive to say the least. So you seriously believe Fashola is such a dummy to leave the Federal Executive Council meeting because of a phone call from Tinubu. Fashola had in the past shown some element of independence when it was once rumoured there was a disagreement with Tinubu in Lagos. With Fashola at the federal level, he get a bit further away from Tinubu's reach (that is if the rumour is true to start with). Besides, does Tinubu also controls the senate and house? Even if Tinubu nominates all the ministerial candidates (which is not possible), will such candidates not be screened by the senate?

LagBlogger:
2) Does Tinubu love Nigeria more than he loves himself? If Buhari knows the real answer to this question, can he honestly say he'll be a serious anti-corruption crusader? Or is Tinubu also like Buhari, a man who hates corruption?

Buhari has said he will let the on-going cases proceed without federal interference and in other not to rock the both too much, he promise to only prosecute the new cases from May 2015. So, I don't see your point.

LagBlogger:
3) If APC represents change and change in this case means better governance, where will the patriotic Nigerians who will serve this country and produce this change we're talking about come from? a) Amaechi, Dino Melaye, Afikuyomi and co or is it b) Fresh incorruptible, competent Nigerians we've not heard of?

How is this an issue? The man will choose the best brain to work with (both from familiar names and newcomers) and they will naturally be screened by the senate.

LagBlogger:
4) In the event that APC loses this election and the come and chop battle begins are there any guarantees that present APC members won't decamp to PDP and chant different songs against Buhari in 2019 if he decides to contest again?

How many of the founding members of the APC have been known to be political prostitutes? Mind you, Atiku is not a founding member. These are men that have shown commitment to their course since 1999.

LagBlogger:
5) What makes APC the more reliable of the two front line parties in this election? a) Merely being an alternative to a bad government b) Being the real choice.

Waiting patiently!

I believe its a real change. But whatever anybody else chooses to believe, we have to know that it is important to prove to politicians that "sidon-tight" is not their birthright. The people reserves the right to vote out non-performing government with another one. And if the new government doesn't also perform we also reserve the right to vote it out too after 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by LagBlogger(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Very naive to say the least. So you seriously believe Fashola is such a dummy to leave the Federal Executive Council meeting because of a phone call from Tinubu. Fashola had in the past shown some element of independence when it was once rumoured there was a disagreement with Tinubu in Lagos. With Fashola at the federal level, he get a bit further away from Tinubu's reach (that is if the rumour is true to start with). Besides, does Tinubu also controls the senate and house? Even if Tinubu nominates all the ministerial candidates (which is not possible), will such candidates not be screened by the senate?

who said anything about Federal Executive Council meeting? I'm talking about now as governor.

Buhari has said he will let the on-going cases proceed without federal interference and in other not to rock the both too much, he promise to only prosecute the new cases from May 2015. So, I don't see your point.

So will he do any better in fighting corruption? and do you think Tinubu loves Nigeria more than he loves himself or not? If no then the question is very relevant.

How many of the founding members of the APC have been known to be political prostitutes? Mind you, Atiku is not a founding member. These are men that have shown commitment to their course since 1999.

APC used to be ANPP, CPC and ACN with many former PDP members. You do the math.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by saintkash(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
tobechi74:

goodluck stance is clear. He is not winchhunting anyone whether corrupt or not. He would rather free ten alameysia than jail one corrupt man

but buhari stance is
a)zero tolerance to corruption
b)jail corrupt officers.

So will buhari jail Tinubu?

does dat mean gej support n promote corruption? if gej choose to go arrest corrupt public officers I don't see dat as witch hunting but rather I see him as a president dat is doing his job without fear and favour but since he is not then he is not fit to be president. .. again I ask u if Tinubu is a corrupt man y didn't obj jailed him afterall they never were in d same party

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by cocoduck: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
at saintkash and other apc 1diots
does it belong or is it the duty of the executive to arrest and prosecute law breakers? Our laws need serious updating just like the brains of The Anti Peoples Crowd supporters, they need to be updated And that is the duty of the Legislature which is an arm not under GEJ. The biggest problem we have is the Legislature

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by PassingShot(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
I thought the questions were really hard but upon opening the thread, I realized they're some of those common beer parlour talks.

Not worth my time. Lucky you, "gists" has accorded you some attention with his answers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by saintkash(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2015
cocoduck:
at saintkash and other apc 1diots
does it belong or is it the duty of the executive to arrest and prosecute law breakers? Our laws need serious updating just like the brains of The Anti Peoples Crowd supporters, they need to be updated And that is the duty of the Legislature which is an arm not under GEJ. The biggest problem we have is the Legislature

cocoduck don't u think its too early for insults? not a nice way to make a point. ..I don't wish to join issues with u..tnx for d insult anyway. .have a nice weekend.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by Bifwoli: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
GMB supporters can't answer such questions.

Like their idol,they're clueless ,uninformed ,visionless and just support GMB on blind loyalty alone.
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2015
LagBlogger:

APC used to be ANPP, CPC and ACN with many former PDP members. You do the math.

Former pdp members were not founding members of APC. They all came after apc was already formed. That was why it was said, they defected to Apc.
The foundation for the formation of APC has been on since 2010. All you people see is the Gain, not the Pain
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2015
politricks:
Re: 5 Hard Questions For Buhari's Supporters To Answer by LagBlogger(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
PassingShot:
I thought the questions were really hard but upon opening the thread, I realized they're some of those common beer parlour talks.

Not worth my time. Lucky you "gists" has accorded you some attention with his answers.

They're are not worth your time because you obviously don't have meaningful replies else you shouldn't have commented on this thread! It's called reverse psychology

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathan Admits Nigeria Lied Over Morocco Phone Row; Orders Probe / Exposed: Inec Chairman, Jega, Osinbajo In A Secret Meetin In Lagos / Full Text Of Bola Tinubu’s Speech At His Annual Colloquium In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.